What are your favorite brand packages ? not so much favorite food , what packaging do you like the most ?

what are your favorite brand packages ? not so much favorite food , what packaging do you like the most ?

i like older looking themes

another honey one

These boxes always stick out on the shelf to me

nice

I know this is neckbeard as fuck but I really enjoy the labels on craft beer, I find they're often very aesthetic

>biere

land of bagged milk ?

Nice, do you live in Victoria too?

what a nice sardine, tipping his top hat

I like uniquely-shaped boxes.

The pouch makes it. It loses all appeal in any other packaging.

i own this stock purely for the banter

love this shit

also these

Fug, I remember getting a box of koalas and a comic or two every time I went to the grocery store with my dad.

supreme nipponese mayo

as a kid my parents would take me to the indian market to get these just because i liked the baby

back off aunt jemima

Banpu

Iconic

'Enriched' like Uranium?

I used to

The bagged milk thing is pretty overblown. It's not a Canada-wide thing.

Bunny Bread and Rolls/buns definitely are one of mine. I also just like the bread in general because the first time I ever had it was on a vacation I took with my family when I was a kid.

I like how Domino Sugar looks in a box.

I love me some Parle-G

Mexican packaging is always charming.

Perhaps my favorite.

don't care for mntdew but I liked this packaging alot

Saw this nigger shit down in Memphis one time. Classy as fuck.

I actually have a couple cases of this I'd been sitting on for months because I wasn't in the mood, but now I'm craving one. So thanks, mister.

Cute

I concur.

i dont even like the illy coffee much, but i buy it every few years just for the can where i usually keep my other coffee

Twinnings loose leaf tea in a tin. They tins stack, and are good size. They hold tea bags well when reused. They’re rectangular so they don’t waste space like round containers.

Toblerone cardboard wrapping. I love the shape and the way you can slide the bar out and easily snap of a few triangles of chocolate.

Red Stripe Beer bottle.
Short and squat. Lower surface area than taller longer bottles, so the beer stays colder longer. I also like the beer.

They recently changed to less aesthetic. ALPINE SHINE MY FRIENDLIES

Any olive oil in a tin can is a good looker.

When people say "and" instead of "an", i think it's really amusing an i also think they are big dumbies.

5/10
3 that font and color hurts my eyes
p cool 7
topmeme
looks like a dungeon synth album cover 7
i remember this but hello panda 8
cheeky asian man 6
sbe 7
2 i like the fractal shit but the logo+white shit in the middle steals too much attention

Almond Roca, the candy supreme!

I don't know if they still do since I haven't bought a bag of these from Kellogg's in years (Malt-o-Meal 4life), but these used to have distinctive thickish foil-like bags inside the box in lieu of the clear plastic ones every other cereal type used. I think Corn Pops were the same way. I never knew why.

Tunnocks anything.

Damn, it's like Christmas morning.

kill yourself

shut up idiot

5/10 have a (you)

please post an example of a 10 for reference

I feel like this guy would like gold hardware on an electric guitar