What's some good sadist-lit? I'm tired of de Sade and Octave Mirbeau

What's some good sadist-lit? I'm tired of de Sade and Octave Mirbeau.

IJ but the author was the sadist

Lawl

Lee Edward's "Header" and "Header 2". kind of like if Chuck Tingle collaborated with Hannibal Lector under the tutelage of Joe R Lansdale.

Story of the Eye
Story of O
My Secret Life

Stop being French.

Thanks fampais.
I tried reading Story of O but found it remarkably boring because it's 50 Shades style bdsm and not the kind of sadism that de Sade for instance writes about.

But I'm Russian.

>But I'm Russian.
That's OK then.

>
>But I'm Russian.

Gulag Archipelago, then.

That pic made me feel all kinds of funny things when I first encountered it on Wikipedia at the ripe old age of 9. Made quite the impression on me.

Musil's Confusions of Young Torless has quite a bit of sexual sadism between schoolboys. Don't read the book just for that though. It's actually very beautiful.

A lot of Mishima's writing focuses on violence and death. From what I've read though he's not as interested in the kind of prolonged, humiliating agony sadists crave. Confessions of a Mask describes his sexual self-discovery.

The Way of a Man With a Maid is some kinda shitty early 1900s erotic fiction - feels quite Victorian though. Only mentioning it because it has a vagina being tickled tortrued with a feather and that's kinda hot desu. Not very hardcore but non-con pulpy kind of stuff. Very much of its period.

Hogg is pure filth and degeneracy. Absolute bottom of fucking hell pit.

Peter Sotos.

tsss what's the matter are you late or somethin?

Yukio Mishima - Forbidden Colours.

Thanks for making me smile, user.

I know what you're talking about, my sexual awakening happened to a drawing of Joan of Arc being burned. Thanks for the suggestions, I've been planning to check out Mishima for years. Didn't know the others though, much appreciated.

>my sexual awakening happened to a drawing of Joan of Arc being burned

I'm not joking. I've secretly masturbated in one of those lame-ass Medieval torture museums when I was a horny teen.

Mishima's happened to a painting of St Sebastian pierced by arrows

Holy fuck then I really need to read Mishima. I remember fapping to this very painting when I was a teen.

He talks about this in Confessions of a Mask, also his anger when he discovered that Joan of Arc (who he had also been masturbating over) was a woman kek

Downloading it for my kindle as we speak. Thanks user.

Has anyone read this?

>guy calls his rape dungeon "The Snuggery"
Was he /ourguy/?