How do i make broccoli not taste like feet? It even tastes terrible at restaurants

How do i make broccoli not taste like feet? It even tastes terrible at restaurants

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/39578-why-some-hate-broccoli.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

olive oil, salt, garlic, chili flakes

alternatively, butter
alternatively, lemon

you're a genetic defect, theres nothing you can do

livescience.com/39578-why-some-hate-broccoli.html

Be over the age of 15

Honey mustard dressing.

Okay i'll try that but it's really high in calories

You cant. Not without doing something like broccoli cheese soup. And even then it still kinda comes through. Just grin and bear it.

fpbp

saute in butter and season, after boiling

get a wok and and a high temp oil and stir fry it with small amounts of water, it will flash cook it through while leaving it crunchy and visually appatizing.

Don't boil it. Stir fry it or bake it in the oven.

Dip in Kewpies jap mayo.

The fuck is wrong with this thread. Broccoli is delicious even without seasoning.

north americans

I dont get it. It's not like it's something you can fuck up greatly. Worst case scenario is overboiling or burning it.

>not liking the taste of feet

Feet are exquisite, user.

Feet are the thinking man's fetish.

>thinking man
ahh.. i see you too are a cultured atheist with exquisite taste. fedora or trilby?

green veg & leaf sometimes has some kind of bitter chemical that certain subhumans register as much more bitter/bad tasting than normal.

You shouldn't eat broccoli anyway because it contains estrogen blockers

nani?

It's true. Probably why broccoli is portayed as evil in children's cartoons like OP image, (((they))) want to raise a generation of soyboys and I fear they have succeeded.

>posting about muh soy on a cooking board
were you dropped as a child? If so, your parents ought to finish the job.

My problem is broccoli usually smells like farts, even when i dont eat broccoli

Literally how?

Saute or steam. Never boil a vegetable (I guess barring soup). Best way to destroy its flavor and texture.

is soy not a fucking food or something you daft cunt?

>muh calories
Stop being a land-whale. People that have their work-life balance in order and know how to cook don't get fat.

That's the point /pol/tard. This is the one board where does gayass soy insults make no sense as soy is a legitimate ingredient in many dishes.

I'd say grow the fuck up, but I always liked broccoli, so I guess you should just neck yourself.

Don't feed the chimps that escaped from their containment zoo, user.

>muh pol boogeyman
Seek help reddit.

thats a good sign of fresh brocolli, its when it doesnt smell that you have to give it the eyeball for mold

How would YOU know?
>>muh calories

bake it in the oven after drizzling olive oil, salt, and pepper onto it
you can also do this with almost every other vegetable

>dipping
>in fucking mayonnaise

i am genuinely sorry that your parents raised you on soda and pop tarts

I am sorry yours forced you to pretend to like eating fart flavored little trees.

I wish broccoli tasted like feet. Delicious, sweaty, salty, feet are one of the best tasting things on this earth.
Anyway, broccoli tastes fine how it is and you're a fucking manchild if you don't like it.

ThisBut roast instead of boiling/steaming it. Much better texture and flavour that way.
Also, consider trying it asian style, with soy sauce, plenty of chili/szechuan pepper, garlic, ginger, honey, and some rice vinegar

Replace your shitty taste buds, broccoli tastes great!

I steam it and toss it in a little soy sauce, chrushed chilli paste and lemon juice. Key is to use the spices sparingly as to not completely cover the taste of the broccoli.

You're projecting quite hard there, fatty

Steamed with a melted cheese is the best way to eat broccoli, throw in some sliced sausage too

Amazing how you people can turn a healthy vegetable into the complete opposite.

Broccoli is literally the best vegetable.

1. Buy raw broccoli stalks and a pack of kidney beans
2. Put raw beans and broccoli in a slow cooker with about 2 cups of water, salt, and garlic powder
3. Cook on high for 3 hours
4. Profit

He asked for tasty, not healthy.

Steamed broccoli by itself is pretty good if youre on a cut.

i eat them raw

Roast it, in the oven. Cut into pieces and throw in a roasting pan with some oil. Roast it. Crispy brown goodness. Add salt before eating.

Fuck ya brocolli, boiling is for lobsters.

literally doesnt taste like anything to me
maybe its because i buy them frozen and boil them

Frozen veggies are blanched beforehand.

Meaning that by the time you put them on your plate, the poor broc has been boiled, shocked, frozen, stored, defrosted, and then boiled yet again, possibly for too long at that.

Steamed and salted. Tastes good to me

this

>I wish broccoli tasted like feet. Delicious, sweaty, salty, feet are one of the best tasting things on this earth.
True that

You don't because broccoli just tastes like feet. Use better vegetables.