How is this place in business?

How is this place in business?

Go away marketing

Clean establishment, better food than anyone else other than Firehouse, quick as hell and with delivery, good prices?

They have more income than expenses.

They closed near me. Jersey Mike killed them

>Bada Bing

>charger more than the cost of materials and employees
>Somehow not a ripoff
Those sandwiches only cost like a dollar at the most for ingredients, it's a huge fucking scam

it's the prices and speed. I can get a mediocre foot long sandwich for 9 bucks delivered to me in 15 min by bike. It's what I get when nothing else sounds good- it's just simple.

>>charger more than the cost of materials and employees
No fuck dumbass. What are building cost, taxes, licenses, electricity, equipment, cleaning equipment, etc?
>Those sandwiches only cost like a dollar at the most for ingredients, it's a huge fucking scam
You're a lying shit but yeah they're charging less than the cost of raw ingredients. That's how you run a restaurant or even a fast food place without immediately dying.

I can't figure out how Penn Station and Jersey Mikes stay in business. Dirty and slow with a bad menu; no standards in most locations.

One type of bread, one type of cheese, no option to toast, and the lettuce is the texture of hair strands.

>No option to toast
Oh the humanity, a restaurant that only provides cold subs doesn't toast them

symmetric get

pathetic shilling

That fact doesn't bother me, it's just a fact to be noted when it comes to how limited their options are.

Oh alright

Don't they have 20some sandwiches, free to customize? Is having one lettuce size and cheese-style that important, that sounds autistic.

As for toasted sandwiches, I would go to a place that serves good grinders. I mentioned Firehouse for a reason. Mancinos is also god-tier, but I can make my own after a grocery run.

I have it on good authority that the business originated as a front for drug dealing, so that should give you a few ideas on how they stay in business.

Not free to customize. They charge for additional veggies and shit, stuff you get for free at a subway.

His mom helped him out.

Because they deliver.

lol what the fuck jimmy johns did you go to? I work at one and all of our corporate made signs calls all toppings freebies cause theyre free. The only adds on the list not free is meat, chesse, and avocado.
like this one

also I guess ama, Ive been a driver since april

Jersey Mike's is so good, but fuck me they're overpriced.

they deliver tasty subs i get them all the time >W< daddy spoiles me!!!

>quick as hell and with delivery

Yeah because they won't fucking deliver to you if you're more than 5 miles away, I live 3 miles away from a JJ's and they refuse to deliver to me, fuck those guys.

At least yours is 5. They won't deliver if you're more than 2 miles away.

>Better food than anything
They are equal to subway in terribleness. You'll never get a bad sub but you'll ALWAYS get a better one by going somewhere else

Theyre good its the mayo, cheep dayolds, and the peppers. If they had a better selection of cheese and more vinagary and salty salt and vinegar chips i wouldnt go to silvermine subs or chiba hut for a better sandwich

Burgerlanders are too lazy and stupid to make their own ham and cheese sandwich, obviously.

Brock Lesnar

came here to post this

>date girl for like a month about four years ago
>girl becomes fucking obsessed with me, still occasionally texts me about all the journals/notes she wrote about our love
>order Jimmy John's at work
>it's her
>she's gained at least 60-80 lbs
>don't recognize her
>"sooo do you even know who I am?"

Most awkward experience of my life. Would like to say I didn't order from them again but I recently gave up bread and sugar and their lettuce wraps are the bomb for cheap delivery.

I wonder the same for any sandwich place. Togos, jersey mikes, firehouse. What is the point of going to a place to get a cold sandwich when it is so easy and cheap to make at home? Why not get something hot instead if eating out? A hamburger? Burrito? Medium pizza? I just dont get it

lucky she hasnt carved you up like a christmas goose

We have a new one near me, should I go? If so, what should I get? Only going if it's better than CFA tho

Well I work in a warehouse and I can definitely say their bread is not homemade nor is it fresh. Other than that, it's a decent option for a quick lunch.

its fresh baked dude, im

He works in warehouse, my man, I think we'll trust his words.

And I work in the store? The ads say freshly baked, not fresh
Cunt

And I'm going to take the word of a wage slave over a tenured warehouse clerk?

I’m 1.8 miles away from the nearest one and the fuckers won’t deliver

Walk. Fatass.

Place sucks balls.

ya that happens to me too haha

it's alright, basic and fast. Fresher than pretty much every other fast food place that exists.

i worked a jimmy john's for two years
that place sucks
corporate is the devil and the food is way overpriced

Because retards have an easily satisfiable palate

seems weird, most of them are 2.5

you mean the guy who actually knows the food vs the guy that moves boxes?

Around here they're the only food other than pizza that has quick and cheap delivery.

If you live on the east coast they're reasonably priced. Their prices suck in their expanded region

I had a BLT on wheat with onions and oregano earlier and it was the best thing I have eaten all week.

Yes, but you did provide some validity to my joke.