Please describe your idea of a perfect cooking youtube channel. Examples help

Please describe your idea of a perfect cooking youtube channel. Examples help.

What kind of food would you want to see being prepared?

Would you prefer in depth hour long videos or something straight to the point with steps?

Any particular country's cuisine you really want to see?

Less talking, lot of talking, no talking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/cookingwithdog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's run by a guy named Steve who reviews MREs and is called Steve1989MREinfo

No/little talking, realistic every day recipes for tasty grub without needless pretentious bullshit. Almazan Kitchen is comfy.

Would primarily Japanese and Korean food with minimal talking be of interest to anyone

With the occasional western dish

I was thinking about this last night. My ideal cooking show contains food, sex, and humor. The balance is tricky to pull off, but if we cut out all the "how do u know what over is the right over for u" and "how are you today" bullshit we could probably make it happen.

I like to the point videos hosted by a nude Emmy.

Somebody tell me what happend to that furry who yiffed his dog
>OPs pic very related

Sounds comfy. If you have good recording equipment, you can focus on the sounds of food being prepped and cooked as well. I saw a jap channel that does that with zero music or talking. Super chill.

a LOT of informative talking (think maangchi)

i'd like to see a good european cooking channel, no one really has a good grasp on traditional european cooking on the youtube-cooking-spectrum it seems

i'd personally love in-depth videos as long as the personality is very neutral and informative above all else. i'm talking inbetween chef john and maangchi. i don't want nearly as many wisecracks as chef john makes, but not as forcibly personal as maangchi is

the big thing i hate not seeing on youtube cooking videos is details. it's very obvious that half the channels follow google-tier recipes and don't actually know any intricacies to the specific dish. what adjustments should i make at x point? what ingredients could i substitute and what effect would that have? how should specific ingredients be prepared for this specific dish? these might be questions the average Veeky Forums goer and chef/culinary student could answer and adjust on their own, but the general audience can't and although it's not so necessary for me personally, i think it would really help teach people to cook rather than to just follow recipes

I would say I’m unhappy with/bored of the general trend of recipes in magasines, on cooking shows, in cook books etc. trending towards “easy”,”quick” and the like. There’s nothing wrong with it as such, but it’s the only thing being pushed.

I’d like something revolving around way more complicated dishes that doesn’t appeal to the lowest common denominator (middle-aged moms).

Oh and I don’t like it when people try to be funny. It’s very rarely actually funny. Just be informative and make sure not to talk too much.

A perfect cooking channel would be one that covers discount recipes as well as deluxe ones.
I prefer it to show how to make easy, economical meals that even college students can survive on as well as unique foods or foods with rarer / costly ingredients because those are fun.
If I absolutely had to choose a country, it'd be American though as "jellied" isn't a descriptor I enjoy in most foods. Otherwise, German food would be a nice focus.
Bare minimum amount of talking and as much "real-time" shots as possible.

I’ve always wanted to see a cooking channel with an actual chef in it. Like somebodys 40 year old belligerent overweight unshaven uncle who is drunk constantly while still being able to chop an onion or trim a fish faster and better than anyone else on line. Then they’d make him do all the modern meme foods as he swears about how people can’t just eat a “perfect t-bone” on a bed of mashed potatoes anymore.

my ideal cooking youtube channel is a blonde asian girl who cooks in silence and then eats the food and tells me about her day

Topless cooking, QT with decent mammary glands showing how to cook a sandwich

I'm intrested in more traditional recipes. If a tool isn't readily available, to a basic chef, I'd want to know another way to prepare it. For example, if you're making bread using a cast iron pan, I'd want to know a way to prepare it with a baking pan instead.

Most importantly, I'm also intrested why you would prepare something one way over another. For example, if you're covering bread with plastic wrap, I'm curious why you wouldn't do it with paper towels. If you let the bread rise for 4 hours, I want to know why you dont cook immediately, or rise for 8 or 16 hours instead. What happens if I deviate from your recipe? Will it be terrible? Different, but still tasty? The start of another dish altogether? Where do I have flexibility and where are things rigid?

>doesn't sound smug as fuck making the food
>include average cost to make dish
>has the prep guide in the description not on his stupid social media site pleagued with crap
>doesn't constantly make meme of the week food
>various dishes from around the planet
And the big one
>actually has other people try the food at the end of the video not just go "and done"

you suck at cooking but with more frequent uploads

>nice relaxing background music you can barely hear
>uses cooking equipment the average person would have in their kitchen
>explains why the flavors work so well together and offers tweaks for different seasonings/ingredients that would also work well
>gives a little cultural and historical background of the dish
>hosted by passable trap who ends each video with a fap and calls out my name right before he cums

I have red hair and I'm an asian tranny is that good enough

Byron talbott

yes pls link channel

cooking with dog is already the perfect youtube cooking channel
youtube.com/user/cookingwithdog
rip francis

I dont have any of the things to start it up you'll see the channel floating around in like 2 years

These.

Factual, to the point, and informative. Make a lot of notes about the why and variations. Fuck off with the annoying intros, voices, gimmicks and don't try to be funny. I'm here for the food and in a better world you wouldn't even exist.