Alright its time to finally end the debate, what is the best kind of food to hate while high?

alright its time to finally end the debate, what is the best kind of food to hate while high?

this is weirdly specific

I like to hate casseroles while high, they are a symbol of weed prohibition.

Popcorn, with the fucking shells getting stuck in the roof of your mouth. Awful.

i fucked up. Damn it.

alright op, 4real though, weirdly enough I think apple is the most intense shit I've tried on weed. although I prefer eating fatty stuff since it keeps shit going

it really isnt

I heard that THC is fat soluble so fatty foods make you come down faster?

No.

i like to make perogies and pasta from scratch a lot
by the end of it my muscles are usually dead from rolling and kneading so i'll take a toke before boiling them and enjoy my perogies

Eating in general will make you come down faster. Please go back to /b/.

DUDE

Searing hot lead.

bleach

I HATE GREEN BEANS DADDY! JEFFY HATES GREEN BEANS!!!

>what is the best kind of food to hate while high
yes it is, cause almost no one thinks about what's the best food to hate, let alone specifically while high, so it's weirdly specific, you fuck

Cherry Tomatoes or Grape Tomatoes.
Next time you're high, eat one and it will disgust you.

> (OP)
>Cherry Tomatoes or Grape Tomatoes.
>Next time you're high, eat one and it will disgust you.
Why he hate da tomate?

WEED

i herd u needed to shim the space between ur gums and teeth, dawg

Beef jerky is the best. Popcorn, ice cream, lasagna, spaghetti, pizza, and garlic bread are also great.

A hot fucking McDouble. One of the fresh ones. Go in there baked as fuck and its always a gamble whether it will be good or not, but sometimes you get the one McDub thats just perfect. I live for those moments.

whatever's the least effort and most salt and fat

literally anything spicy imo. i fucking love hot sauce tho, but super spicy wings man.

100% wrong, i suspect you're an alien

Homemade tortilla chips and nacho, salsa, and guac dips. And el yucateco green hot sauce.

My best experience was with plain dry-roasted almonds.
Any food is amazing, especially LI bagels, until I'm struck with the realization that I'm eating like a fucking monster and feel hot shame.

>feel hot shame
>go running
>feels incredible

I live exercising in such a state. Especially the rush of thirst quenching after chugging a ton of water.

Marmite spread on a slice of bread tastes dank as fuck