Why are some people allergic to peanus and some aren't?

Why are some people allergic to peanus and some aren't?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1BCfjbne3s
youtube.com/watch?v=VeR9VNg8zYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

like many problems we face today

inferior genetics being allowed to continue by piggybacking on modern technology and the good will of others

get got

Why don't people with allergies just expose themselves to it more?
The only way for our descendants to be strong chads is if we consume these things

>peanus

this is what happens when you don't cull the weak.

sheltered suburban kids and hysterical soccermoms

>tfw allergic to peanuts when I was 7
>probably not allergic anymore but too scared to find out
>My palette will never touch nutty flavors

A non-varied diet growing up resulting in extreme reaction to certain foods

gotta get get

soon bro, in the mean time check these!

My peanuts weenuts haha!

Terrible.

gay

fuck off

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

fuck you

Include me in the screenshot

BASED WEENUTS POSTER

youtube.com/watch?v=r1BCfjbne3s

Absolutely fucking based

FUCKING NIGGER

nice one

"ha ha"

Historic moment on Veeky Forums
Fuck Fuck this

On this day user became the most hated man for his juvenile comment that stole the legendary septuple digits. At least it's on ceekay...

based mods

wtf

I need jack recipe on peanuts weenuts

YFW PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME

y

Jesus fuck that scared the shit out of me

My first actual get in 9 years. Based mods.

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PEANUT BUTTER JELLY

based, it's like you fucks don't have a board to moderate or something

MODS
O
D
S

GODS
O
D
S

OP made one little typo and that was all it took to transform the shape of 10000000 GET. This will haunt him.

youtube.com/watch?v=VeR9VNg8zYo

useless janny kys

blessed thread

Fucking top kek

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
MODS = GODS

meh

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

play katawa shoujo if you havent yet

holy fuck you niggers are retarded. not all allergies are the same. you can treat wasp stings by exposing the patient to higher and higher doses of the poison. they build up a tolerance. this does not work with peanut allergies, or shellfish allergies, infact it doesnt work with any of the severe food allergies.

also allergies don't come from "bad genes", your genes only increase likeliness for certain dispositions, they do not outright cause it. the reason why so many people have allergies in this age are parents that smoke first or second hand, pollution, especially in big cities, bad diets, preservatives, stabilizing agents and all other shit additives put into food.

go read a fucking book, or at least do a cursory google scholar search before you ever post on my Veeky Forums again, you fucking brainlets

Thank you, mods.

What a fucking wasted get.

>implying not all are

It's like old Veeky Forums again. Thanks mods for the laugh.

MODS=GODS

>he thinks random number combinations have meaning
no wonder you're a fucking dumb weeb

Way to ruin it by thanking a Mod. I'd stand on your neck and not even watch you die.

If we were not brainlets, we would not be here

stupid dubs checker wins this battle, that was hilarious

kek, but honestly this board deserved better

no it didn't

Historic shitpost

yeah ok it did not

wasted get. hope its a permaban desu

what a time to be alive

I haven't heard this song in god knows how many fucking years.

Nice to see FunMod(tm) is back.

THANK YOU MODS

Thanks for ruining a historic Veeky Forums get, jackass.

>user was banned for this post

Nevermind. Mods did good this day.

Based peanut poster

great get actually

To be fair, not being able to eat nuts aint that bad, is not like you were born without eyes or a kidney

WEW

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY

heh

I can't keep my composure in class fuck you

you have to be 18 to post on this site user

BASED MODS

>what is uni

Immunelet detected

PROCTORS
R
O
C
T
O
R
S

>banned
>this song

legendary shitpost, many keks were had

This is some top-level shitposting. Be proud.

Very goode!

do not lewd lilly even though she's far from best girl
>t. former /ksg/ tripfag

Best thread ive been in in years

weird to see someone else posting one of my pictures.

Grooving in an epin bread.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)