How does your Friday night looks like, user?

How does your Friday night looks like, user?

It's shit. Doing Calculus homework. I'm way behind in Discrete Math. Eating rice cakes. Listening to Chromatics and watching the Bukowski tapes with intermittent shitposting. How about you?

Something like this.

Finishing To Hell and Back: Europe 1914-1949.
Going to gym in a couple of hours.

>Dark room.
>Phone light.
>Blue light from headphones dim against my bed.
>Nothing done.
>Nothing said.
Fairly typical.

Like in the picture
t. OP

working

I just beat off, I'm naked in bed on Veeky Forums on my phone shitposting until the upcoming get happens

I'm 26 and this is my life

Leave your house, county, country. I did it.

Nice. I'm 26 too. Hold in there.

irrelevant. please do me a favor and see Robert Wise's The Haunding ASAP user, if you haven't already.

Jim Beam and club soda while seriously considering suicide

At the theatre

Pull her braid then when you have her attention indicate you need to whisper something and say, "Hitler literally did nothing wrong."

what are you watching?

Drinking, smoking, and playing with shotgun slugs.

**your FBI tip has been submitted**

Easy there, Ness. The photo is months old. Do an image search before wasting government's resources next time.

I will after I finish the book. Any other recommendations?

Got tipsy in a kind of greasy bar. Some bird picked me up. Went home. She tells me she has a gf(yes gf). She leaves in the morning and asks for a book. I give her one knowing she won't come back. Well joke's on her, it was a Dune prequel I got as a gift and kept around to squash flies or mosquitos with.

Thats a man

Dracula

OP here. I stopped working and started to drink and now I'm thinking about how I don't have any friends and I wish I lived somewhere else. I'm also trying to solve a sudoku.

>apple laptop
>sitting on your bed
>expensive coffee (but it's so much better :P)
>entry level novels that every 16 yearold has read

I look down on you.

Work laptop, rereading Frankenstein for work, read Jackson in the past, just not that novel, and cheap coffee for me because I have coupons. Only teenagers would think these things are for teenagers. Nice try, user.

Clubbing, bar hopping, drinking.

#
I prefer Jameson. wish i had some.
#
ayyyy how far in are you?

538 pages in right now. Stuff is finally starting to piece together, thank God. I didn't buy into the whole "this is frustrating" meme at first, but now I get it.

>Work laptop
So it's not an Apple laptop because it's a "work laptop"?
>rereading Frankenstein for work
What do you mean "for work"? Do you mean you're reading it for school?
>read Jackson in the past
What?
>and cheap coffee for me because I have coupons
Alright, you're actually retarded.
>Only teenagers would think these things are for teenagers. Nice try, user.
>YOU'RE A POO POO HEAD

WEW LAD

saturday now...
still on page 440, waiting for it to finally take form...

why do you need so many cups of tea mr new york?

Working at a pretentious restaurant that underportions everything and overprices everything. Somehow we are still successful for most people to make >$9.50/hour.
Brownie points to the user that can guess. In America btw.

Panera

The Gas Chamber

Did you fug her ?

>Well joke's on her, it was a Dune prequel I got as a gift and kept around to squash flies or mosquitos with.

This made me laugh really hard for some reason

It's like something out of a black and white French movie or a Woody Allen film or something

Are you some sort of GIRL?

this is Veeky Forums in 2017

>went to the house of this normal, boring girl who really likes tolkien
>sit on her bed and talk
>i think she expects some kind of physical thing to happen between us
>i'm half-flirting, trying to draw it out
>abruptly get up and leave
>i'm not quite ready to cheat on my wife, who wants me to be with other women

You're so smart, user. Teach me.

Work laptop means I didn't pay for it and "for work" means literally that: part of my job.

No.

women arent allowed to post in this board

I almost traded meth for sex last night with an old high school friend...but my wife found out and told my drug dealer who got pissed at his gf, who i was tryna fuck, and it just didn't work out. I feel like a bad feminist but I've been tryna get in her guts for years.
F

Why did you post this? With what purpose?

It was a thread about our friday nights. That is what I was doing friday night. It was significant to me but I have no one but anons to share it with. Sometimes you just want to share your experiences.

Please leave

What, in your snobby world only clean cut, tweed jacket wearing sophisticates read books? Fuck you buddy.

Your wife is a cuck?

i drank some seasonal beer and alternated between montaigne and welcome to the nhk.

this morning its been coffee + mason & dixon

yes, she gets off on being controlled and the like. telling her how to act comes naturally; being with other women is something else entirely, for me.

gross.

I'm in bed drinking Courvoisier straight from the bottle. I like cognac and it's relatively inexpensive. I do not work tomorrow so will probably drink until I feel like sleeping. If its a productive night I will take a bath and spend 45 minutes reading half an academic essay on Buddhist religio-philosophy. Otherwise I will spend the night browsing Veeky Forums/youtube and listening to the same batch of songs I've been playing for the past couple months.

Ohio

quality thrift store experience today

first time seeing a calvino in the wild

what's the title of bottom right?

I'm going to finish Mandelbaum's Paradiso and then compare it to Ciardi's. Probably going to finish off this bottle of scotch also.

Haven't read either's Purgatorio yet, and am instead going to try a third author to see if my mind views that version as the "correct" translation since that's how it was first experienced.

In other words, I'm doing nothing and being gay.

second this

please reply,

as soon as i saw the cover I was going to buy it but you lads might be disappointed by what it actually is desu..

I imagined something like this or maybe indian fairy tales. Good cover, I'd have bought it too.