TLDR what are my last words to a cop before suicide because i can't think of a very cool one

TLDR what are my last words to a cop before suicide because i can't think of a very cool one

I want to go up to my probation officer for the scheduled monthly meeting and blow my brains out right in front of his face.
He thinks he's a good man. Like Javert from Les Miserables,or something, but that man literally holds my fragile future like it's a fucking sack of marbles
I'm thinking my last words should be something like "I hope this makes you reconsider the justness of a system that entices people to suicide and perhaps discard your badge and pay reparations like a decent fucking human

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lH3hrtp1T84
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2UUTrNHvFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Sorry for ruining your life because my pent up resentment aimed itself at you even though you're just doing your job, and that you being assigned to me to help my account for my own wrongdoing had such drastic consequences for your own life."

What did you do?

Are you a criminal?

Yeah but he's complicit in stopping me and a lot of good people from living their own culture. Drugs is what i do, my family do, my town do. Literally don''t know mjcn else. Hell i'm on drugs right now.
Burglary in the third degree. But the victim and i are now friends, i payed to fix her window, gave her back the shit i stole that the cops didn't realize was hers. Idk. I'm kinda primitivist about these things

I feel your pain OP. I try to put my past behind me and I want to just move forward but the system that says is rehabilitating me is actually holding me back I can't afford all this time and money fuck

Just stop being a nigger amd you'll be fine

I can kill you while being feminist fuck boy

Stop browsing tumblr or associating with people who do, it might help

the government is not obligated to allow black people to do drugs just because they all do it. your culture is just breaking the law. it feels unfair because it's all you know, but fuck dude stop doing criminal shit lmao

why when revolutionary egoism

i dont do tumblr, just feminist theory. but i probably could kill you.

It's in my self-interest for your homicidal urges, however impotent they may really be, to be curbed by law enforcement. Thanks.

Best thread on Veeky Forums right now and none of you even know it yet.

hail fucking satan

Wow what a wretched swine of a man you are. He has no obligation to cater to your whims because your "future" is at stake. You and you alone are responsible for your condition and your fate. Kill yourself, but stay at home.

I, OP, am not black btw.

So what you're saying is kill him.

>reparations

you had me going OP. good bait. on the off chance that you're serious, the best thing to say before suicide is "I'm sorry."

You are about to give up the burden of living, to exit all dominance hierarchies and the endless competition. You go to rejoin with the godhead. Why would you want to burden another human with your weak mortal self's own selfish blame shifting? Best thing is to say you're sorry. Now fuck off.

>pay reparations like a decent fucking human
Bix nood, Jamal, go get a job like a real human and stop steal, fucking hell, you should just go through with your plan

It's funny because at first i wrote "kill yourself like a decent human being" but then put reparations instead.

white man from rural alabama. I work at a saw mill and shoot drugs with girls i went to highschool with. it's destroying my body. Fuck your stereotypes.

As a copfag please don't do this.
Not only are you scaring him for life, he will also have to do a shit ton of paperwork.
Then the state will be called in to do an investigation but that will take forever and the poor guy won't get to go home for like 12 hours past the end of shift.

You're encouraging him, you dip!

Fuck your paperwork and fuck you just for being you

You are dumb.

Big ups to you copfag. Regular faggots don't appreciate the levels of stupid you have sworn to deal with. OP, this is good advice. Having witnessed a suicide by gunshot I can tell you that shit is not pretty. Fuck your selfish drug addled wastrel ass.

I am intoxicated and have been for days. merci

Cheers m8.

aha! so we have confirmation, the cops do monitor Veeky Forums, told u i wasnt paranoid

>he will also have to do a shit ton of paperwork.
wow. this really opened my eyes, i think i'm going to go to rehab instead and clean myself up instead. thanks for your advice everyone!

>but i probably could kill you.
and you wonder why no one itt likes you and denounces you. you have the mental depth of an animal and no concept of responsibility.

I think you should huff your own farts you stupid faggot. Leave this board forever and take your sub 100 retard IQ with you.

no, various companies use basically every website as a datamining platform. a cop being interested in literature and coming here (probably been coming here longer than being a cop, I'm a chef but I browsed imageboards and came to /lit for years before that) is not the same as police monitoring a specific board. you are unjustly paranoid.

kill yourself, subhuman trash. but for once in your life, do it in a mature and self-reflective fashion. OD on the drugs you so love allowing to subjugate you, or something.

aha! so we have confirmation, the chefs do monitor Veeky Forums, told u i wasnt paranoid

Which drugs?

Heroin/opioids, cocaine, meth occasionally, and the whole range of psychedelics and pills and shit. It's what i've been doing since i was a kid. It's what all the adult figures in my life have done. Drugs are my lifestyle and my lifestyle is illegal.

This must be bait, but in case it's not : just OD on your "lifestyle" and prove every cop right about what a waste of space you are faggot

Fucking junkie trash

>drugs are my culture

Fuck off, junkie

absolute subhuman, and I'm not even /pol/

Look fellas, I'm just saying, try to see it from my POV for just a second. I have nothing and the system is against me. Give me one non-spooked reason why i shouldn't do everything i can to ass fuck this society that ass fucked me?
9/10 people i meet are more privileged than i and i would genuinely prefer to live in an ancap hellscape than this society we have. At least in ancapistan the rules are simple for everyone.

you ass fucked yourself by being so stupid

you've intrinsically tied yourself to this society spook you'e created for yourself just to become a perpetual victim, to the point where you'v betrayed your own human instincts to survive and struggle and do something productive

trips of truth, i won't deny it. But that doesn't change the fact that other people have amassed large amounts of Value and the only thing stopping me from taking it is the State. Now I'm rambling.
in the words of prisoner 24601:

For I had come to hate the world
This world that always hated me

Take an eye for an eye
Turn your heart into stone
This is all I have lived for
This is all I have known

You have nothing probably because you keep buying drugs, which are exorbitantly expensive, and wasting your money

>but i probably could kill you.
user, almost all Adults could kill anybody. Do you even Thomas Hobbes?

But if drugs weren't illegal and expensive i could make my own. It could all be so easy except for these people obssessed with their fucking televisions and iphones won't give up their spectacle. They want to stare slack jawed into the void of a monitor rather than have genuine experiences.
If Ifs and buts were candies and nuts blah blah

Oh fuck off with that. If you can support your habits and shitpost here I doubt you're a victim at all. Just lazy trash.

Can i tell you something?

When i was a junior and sophmore in college I lived in an actual trap house that moved a lot of drugs. I got so into the culture of the thug life that even when i went to class i would carry this huge fucking bowie knife on my hip to my classes. Cringe right?

There is no one more pathetic and degenerate than a junkie. Killing yourself would confirm to everyone who knows you that your life was a pointless waste of resources. Instead, you should move away, get clean, and become a productive and moral citizen. But you won't.

Why would I want to internalize this imaginary "productive and moral citizen" shite? So i can make money for someone else? So i can be tied down by a mortgage?
You people are afraid to live free.

>but that man literally holds my fragile future like it's a fucking sack of marbles
you are the one who made it so you scum.
>"I hope this makes you reconsider the justness of a system that entices people to suicide and perhaps discard your badge and pay reparations like a decent fucking human
he will stop you long before you can finish it.
>last words
say "seig kyle"

He may shoot me before i finish it, but he won't stop me.

There are a million ways to integrate into society without being the corporate drone you are envisioning.
>afraid to live free
says the dependent druggie.

>live free
says the guy thinking about his suicide note

he can rush you, unless you plan on making that long speech across the room. hell he won't remember half the word due to shock

Just go to a stateless country like Somalia or your own island and do drugs there, or put forward convincing you arguments to the electorate and make them legalise the drugs you want to use. Or move to a state where some drugs are legal. Or, go ahead with your origin original plan and kill yourself

>You people are afraid to live free
Nothing says living free like being a slave to your desires and being forced to meet with a probation officer regularly for your stupid mistakes.

Veeky Forums, why is OP such a crybaby?

best advice so far
As op, i can answer that. I'm a cry baby because I cannot stop doing the thing that i was raised to do and the state says that if i don't stop now my humanity is forfeit and i get a cage. It's not easy to JUST STOP

*put forward convincing arguments

kill him instead.
ACAB

this nigga is speaking the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=lH3hrtp1T84

You do realize Victor Hugo and les Mis were completely against the determinatist excuse you crafted for yourself. Jean Valjean reforms his life and becomes a productive member of society even ending up as a Mayor where as Javert believes that criminals are irredeemable for their crimes "once a criminal always a criminal". The reason you have a probation officer rather than a ball and chain is because the "State" you live in has attempted to foster Jean Valjeans rather than perpetual 24601s. Now I'm not saying the "State" is necessarily right in that philosophy as seen by examples such as yourself and other repeat offenders. If anything you're just proving Javert's point!

Aye m8
Good post. But still, fuck the state.
Thanks for that, i needed it. In return, google devil's whisper by raury.

But i don't wonder why. The troll doesn't need to be liked. I'm only posting here for some kind of human interaction, it doesn't have to be positive interaction.
Why do you think kids do bad things for attention? Any interaction is good interaction. Idc if you like me.

@10001767
>he's an attention whore
Ok,let's ignore him from on. Also, if you want more interactions you should use a trip all the time

nah, i'd embarrass myself and not be able to use that trip anymore

Plus i remember the night of 10000 deep&edgies and i don't want that on me

thanks man, here's another one
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2UUTrNHvFw

>what are my last words to a cop before suicide because i can't think of a very cool one

BLUE LIVES MATTER

This is a demonic temptation, user.

If acted on, it will end in the fires of Hell, where the worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

>I cannot stop doing the thing that i was raised to do and the state says that if i don't stop now my humanity is forfeit and i get a cage.

Well... you have already proven yourself to be a criminal.

And egalitarian slogans to the contrary, we do have a second-class citizenry that can't vote, possess weapons or body armor, live too close to schools, aren't eligible for some jobs, simply won't be selected for others, etc etc.

Move away and stay away, guy. Your name is mud. Stop fucking whining and go. Suicide is the lazy way out.

OP I highly encourage you to kill yourself, but don't hurt anyone else in the process

I can assure you that you aren't teaching any lessons, cause you have no substance
But whatever deletes you as an acting agent from this world is fine
You seem to be very misguided on how much people actually value you, let alone anyone else

It's extremely selfish, and for that you're better off not existing

What's Hell? Hell is... Well, you know when you're walking round and round the
city and the street lights have all come on and it's cold. Or you're standing
outside a shop where you were hanging around reading the magazines, pretending to
buy one 'cause you've no money and nowhere to go and your feet are like blocks of
ice. And you see all the people who seem to live in another world all snuggled up
together in the warmth of a tavern or a cozy little house, and you just walk and
walk and walk and you're on your own and nobody knows who you are. And you don't
know anyone and you're trying not to hassle people or beg, because you're trying
not to drink, and you're hoping you won't meet anyone you know because of the
blistering shame that rises up in your face and you have to turn away because you
know you can't even deal with the thought that someone might love you, because of
all the pain you always cause.

Well, that's a fraction of the self-loathing you feel in Hell, except it's worse.
Because there truly is no one to love you. Not even Him. He lets you go. Even
He's sick of you.

You're locked in a space that's smaller than a coffin. And it's lying a thousand
miles down, under the bed of a vast, icy, pitch-black sea.

You're buried alive in there. And it's so cold that you can feel your angry tears
freezing in your eye lashes and your very bones ache with deep perpetual agony
and you think "I must be going to die..."

But you never die. You never even sleep because every few minutes you're gripped
by a claustrophobic panic and you get so frightened you squirm uselessly against
the stone walls and the heavy lid you've banged your head on a million times and
your heart beats so fast against your ribs you think "I must be going to die..."
But of course... you never will. Because of what you did. And what you didn't do.

Nah, Christian myth of hell is a metaphor for the damned life OP trapped himself in right now. Nothing more.

SOUL-SPACE

Dante's journey through Hell is a "descent" into sin, a downward spiral away from grace. The path he and Virgil follow is indeed a literal spiral that takes them winding down a long day's journey into night. Twenty-four hours is the precise length of time they spend in this metaphorical heart of darkness. Just as the medieval heavenly realm is structured in increasing levels of perfection as one proceeds upward through the celestial spheres toward God, so Dante's Hell is structured in decreasing levels of perfection as one proceeds down toward Satan. These are the famous nine "circles" of Hell. In essence, Dante's Hell is the infernal reflection, or negative, of his heavenly domain. Where the external space of the heavens encodes a hierarchy of grace, so, reciprocally, the internal space of Hell encodes a hierarchy of evil. As one descends into the Inferno, the magnitude and concentration of sin becomes ever greater, until at the bottom is Satan himself.

Spiraling down the abyss, each circle of Hell also gets progressively smaller as the sin becomes more concentrated. This increasing putrefaction is signaled in the environment itself, which becomes ever more dark, dank, and foul-smelling.

In the final circle, known as Cocytus, the souls are embedded in a lake of ice with only their heads poking out--"like straws in glass"--condemned forever to freezing stasis.

As we descend into the Inferno what we find is that souls are increasingly confined by their sins until those at the bottom, trapped in ice, are completely immobilized by the magnitude of their iniquity.

Dante's message, poetically rendered, is that sin imprisons.

And for no one more so than Satan. In the middle of Cocytus we find God's former right-hand angel buried up to his chest in ice. A huge hairy giant with three monstrous faces, each mouth gnawing on a sinner, the beating of Satan's six great bat wings generates the chilling wind that keeps all Cocytus frozen. It is thus the evil one's own actions that keep him imprisoned.

Here, at the heart of sin, we learn that Hell is a place we make for ourselves.

Like the epic writers of Greece and Rome, Dante understood very well this psychological dimension of his text. All these thinkers and poets teach in one way or another that through struggle and suffering and reflection, by submitting the self either individually or collectively to the worst as well as the best that lies buried within it, it is possible to effect a passage from a state of barbarity and disorder to a state of integration and harmony.

The journey out of Hell, and up the stairway of purgation to Heaven, must also therefore be seen as a kind of medieval psychotherapy.

Call it "purgation" or call it "therapy," the result is not just a purified soul but also a healed mind. Long before Freud, Christian theology encoded within it a sophisticated understanding of human psychology.
- Margaret Wertheim, The Pearly Gates of Cyberspace

>internal space of Hell encodes a hierarchy of evil
>at the bottom is Satan himself

Read Jung. Study the shadow. People fear what they do not understand, and each carries a vial of that inky blackness within us.

>sin imprisons
>Hell is a place we make for ourselves
>freezing stasis

I could not have described OP's temporal Hell better.

Protip: if he fucks up he's gonna get reincarnated in an even worse shithole, be a heroin-addicted thai ladyboy or a Nigerian child-soldier or some shit

This is the type of extreme honesty and self-awareness indeed typical of people on certain drugs. I hope you're having fun on whatever you're on. In fact, what ARE you on, if I may ask?

>Heroin/opioids, cocaine, meth occasionally, and the whole range of psychedelics and pills and shit. It's what i've been doing since i was a kid.

If my brain was as fried as yours I'd probably want to kill myself as well.

Op stop being a pussy and do what says. If he wanted to stop being a cop he would have done so already, talking about how the system is oppressing you isn't going to convince him, even if you're right (you probably are). Just kill him and then kill yourself so they don't torture you when they catch you.

Agreed, this is way better than the normal politics shit people try to force onto Veeky Forums

How selfless and kind of you, your advice

The only thing that will be killed is your hopes, dreams, aspirations, reputation, and future because you went way out of your way to actually try and ruin someone's life because you thought you could get away with it. Nope, you broke the law, and I might have been able to let that slide, but you constantly prattle about how 'unfair' the whole situation is when you simultaneously do nothing to try and compromise. So be it.

frying your brain is not a 'genuine experience'. its the same escapism as television or phones except just more extreme and damaging

bullshit lsd is glorious

psychedelics dont actually induce revelations or epiphanies, they just give the impression of them. actually the more psychedelics someone takes the more insufferable and dim-witted they become.

yeah ok dude why don't you try them so you can know what you're talking about

because i dont need empty escapism to enjoy life?

not doing lsd is empty escapism

if you were going to kill yourself you would've done it already. maybe you should rethink your life, it probably isn't as bad as you think it is.

I was/am in varying states of intoxication/comedown/withdrawal from many substances.
cocaine, dilaudid, xanax and clanopin, and of course da weed.

Not literature.
Fuck off, junkie attention whore.

>MY DEMON TEMPTED SIDES ARE ORBITING MARS FUCK YOU BUDDY

if you kill yourself, he wins

>90 replies to a b8 made by a twelve years old that has discovered Veeky Forums for the first time
What is so hard about hide, ignore and report?

Some people thought it was good content.

Nice. Good luck with your life.

i come to Veeky Forums one fucking time

>people like this actually exist
What a world.