Just took an hour,and a half to make breakfast

>just took an hour,and a half to make breakfast

there has to be a better way

Um... there are a shitload of better ways.

Prep the night before?

You made some over the top gourmet shit didn't you?

Also, breakfast is a meme.

>spend an hour prepping the night before
>thirty minutes in the morning
ahh much better

Let mommy cook it for you

lol why do you eat breakfast haha

what did you make?

A shitpost

throw away meme pan

>eating breakfast
Good goy

Throw everything in one pan, duh.

>packet of instant oatmeal
>tbsp peanut butter
>tbsp flaxseed
>glass of whole milk

Nutritionally complete meal in

When I make potatoes, they're the first thing to go in the pan and I let them cook on medium heat while prepping and cooking everything else. The whole process takes about 20 minutes.

Breakfast should be the largest meal of the day.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, moron. You've fasted for @ 8 hours and your blood sugar is extremely low. Are you one of those faggots who sneaks into the breakroom at 10AM and steals shit from peoples lunches because you skipped breakfast? Do you not even read mommy blogs?

Add some shredded unsweetened coconut and hemp hearts and youre cruising until lunch no problemo

skip breakfast you fat fuck
wa la, problem solved

Wait, why would Jews want me to eat breakfast?

>projecting this hard
Stay mad fastlet

I often use Japan approach for quick breakfast: warm up leftover rice, pour raw egg, soy sauce, sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped scallion. Voila, less than 5 minutes.

>a better way

I know That Feel, user.

Good thing there's Jimmy DeanĀ© breakfast Sandwiches. I get the BACON ones. DANK.

Just pop in the microwave. Breakfast in a minute!

you can make a full english in less than 30 minutes, why does it take you so long?
>black/white pudding sliced under broiler
>bacon, sausage, mushrooms in same pan then eggs in leftover oil
>beans in microwave
>bread in toaster or fried with eggs

>spend 16 hours making the ultimate scrambled eggs
>drop them on the ground when plating

this doesn't make sense humorously and it's a total worthless joke

>fasted
>for 8 hours
absolute state of los americano goblinos

couple weeks ago during the holidays
>making large amounts of pancakes and scrambled eggs for whole family
>giant bowl with ~10 beaten eggs in it
>giant bowl with pancake batter in it
>not paying close attention pour mass amount of vanilla extract in eggs bowl thinking it was batter bowl
and that was all the eggs in the house so I scrambled them with cheese to try to hide it but nope. Vanilla cheese eggs.

>trying to eat more
>make 3 eggs, a bagel and turkey bacon
>want to eat a gun halfway through

Anybody who writes a food blog will tell you it's not just about writing about food! Sometimes one of your readers will "throw down" a challenge and it's up to the food blogger to meet that challenge.

About 8 months back I was challenged to eat all my meals one day with utensils and any one who knows me will realize that as a busy Mom, there's going to be a "take out" meal that day especially when I'm picking up my hubby and my mixed brood from school and getting them to their after school activities.

Well the fast food that day of the challenge was one of your more well known hamburger places and darn it if I didn't eat my "burger" with a knife and fork. The kids couldn't stop laughing (you know how kids are) and I did draw more than a few amused stares in the hamburger restaurant including a gal from my Yoga class!

The verdict? Hamburgers might be meant to be finger food, but you can just as well enjoy them with a knife and fork. And you also learn that the term "blogger" sometimes entails teaching your kids a lesson about keeping to your word when you lose a wager.

So good eating to all!

No. No it shouldn't. Lunch should be the largest.

>Hour and a half

Motherfucker did you wait for a hen to lay the eggs?

A pretty simple breakfast should be like twenty minutes.

That food is too heavy for skellies trying to gain weight. Just eat some plain oatmeal and scarf it down as quickly as possible.

Fasting isn't bad

Smother your bagel in peanut butter instead of making the bacon next time

Takes maybe 5 min to cook three eggs and oatmeal... are you cooking for like 40 people?

Why do you think the meal is called break-fast

There is.

What the fuck were you making and how were you making it?

>dem gets

I know this is age old pasta, but it still makes me want to fucking kill myself

>Breakfast should be the largest meal of the day.

This is a tired meme

how
eggs and toast takes like 5 minutes

spend money on breakfast foods

eat cereal, quick oats, farina, fruit with peanut butter, simple stuff thats quick

You should be able to make grits, eggs, and bacon in about 20-25 minutes. are you slow?

What the fuck did you do, boy?! These guys are pointing out that nothing should take longer than 40 minutes.

Breakfast for me is a must. I suffer from depression so actually taking a bit of time to create something in a step by step process sets the pace of the day. But few things take an hour and a half. In fact nothing takes an hour and a half. Even eggs Benedict.

t. poorfags whose parents couldn't afford to feed them breakfast
I'm sure milk is a meme too, though if you drank it you might've been 5'8" instead of 5'6"

What the hell were you making (other than a shitpost) that would take you 90 minutes? I take my time when cooking but even if I have bacon, eggs and toast for breakfast I'll be finished cooking and eating within about 20 minutes.

I can make an eggs benny in 10 minutes

t. big fat flyover

bruv its ok to enjoy breakfast you dont have to lie yourself into it.

How do I spice up oatmeal without making it sugary and thus pointless? Im tired of just throwing in whatever fruit I have around.

splenda

Smear it on a naked girl and then eat it off

>all these faggots in this thread who don't eat breakfast
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day
>lol ur just fat
>implying I don't split my calories for the day into three instead of two like you tards who don't eat breakfast
people who say breakfast makes you fat are just projecting retards showcasing their inability to control their portion sizes so they need to have a 16-18 hour fast period between last night's dinner and the next day's lunch

You guys keep spouting that but never back it up with reasoning. I never feel off when I don't eat breakfast. Maybe if I were a caveman doing caveman labor all day it would matter.

>numale with a stationary office job or NEET wonders why he doesn't feel hungry when he doesn't burn any calories

>mfw 20 minutes to make breakfast for two using leftovers

Should have saved the batter for later and just made French toast

I need about an hour before I can eat any kind of breakfast. Everything tastes and feels disgusting in my mouth before I've woken up properly.

make it a savoury dish and add salt instead of sugar or fruit. it's the scottish way and why we're the heart disease capital of europe.

This. I usually work nights but once a week I'll run packages for the post office. Most of the time I don't even eat before I go in because if I do I feel sick afterward.