Don't descend into bitterness as a way to cope with rejection. Women can't be attracted to you if you act a certain way...

Don't descend into bitterness as a way to cope with rejection. Women can't be attracted to you if you act a certain way... even if they'd like to be.

It's ironic you all rage against fat women who put no real effort into losing weight and would rather blame society for their problems... then turn around and call women awful for being attracted to leaders and men of quality.

I know some of you are hurting deeply... for some of you, being "alpha" doesn't come naturally, and you may not have had the proper guidance in life and are now having to play catch up, while others just seem to come by it naturally.

Imagine a woman's disappointment to see thin and beautiful young women gorging on whatever they please and not gaining an ounce... just the same as your resentment of "Chad".

It's true - they didn't earn most of what they have. It came to them without effort or struggle.

But the bar is the bar, and the weight is the weight. It does not matter how many essays you write or how cleverly you indict the system - 315 stays 315, and our standards (both genders) remain the same. You either rise up to lift it, or you do not.

For those of you who struggle, do not surrender to bitterness, apathy, and sadness. The great survivors of this world have always been the small and the overlooked.

Let go of your ego - accept the truth, and fight for your place in the sun. I love you all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0&t=5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>love
Get out of here you gay faggot

>The great survivors of this world have always been the small and the overlooked.

I LOVE YOU TOO MY BROTHER

I love you too, user

major autism right there

Interesting perspective

OP is not wrong. What he misses in his analysis it the black pill element. Chad got where he is because of his genetics, he was destined for it when egg was fertilized. If your genetics aren't up for it - if your face is ugly, for example, then you generally won't make it.

>fight for your place in the sun

I WILL

Get behind me, Satan. Speak not to me of genetics.

Nah I just dislike women because MY experiences with them have been awful and every woman I have come across was a huge manipulative bitch bar my mom.
Sad that you need to defend their behaviour and shill for them on an anonymous trap milking forum

youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0&t=5s

Educate yourselves

Fuck, you shouldn't fall for that, you might not be able to get the top tier bitches but swimming in second tier hoes pussy juice is still good for your skin

Quality post.

Too many anons try to make up for their shortcomings by overcompensating in certain aspects of their lives, instead of fixing the issues that make them autistic, unlovable retards.

Muscles are great, but a shit personality is a shit personality.

Keep fighting the good fight, mates.

>you may not have had the proper guidance in life and are now having to play catch up

This a tough one. I know I'm dealing with it at the moment and way too late in life. Looking back, I don't know why my father or older brother didn't help me out when it came to women (clearly I was failing miserably from a very young age on despite being at least modestly attractive) but it just never happened. I suggest anyone dealing with this check out the book, "No More Mr. Nice Guy" by Robert Glover.

>Too fat DHEL?!
>Bad hairline
>making vid in his car
>Crying on vid on jewtube

No he won't make it

This man is pathetic. He has let his disadvantages define him and he has surrendered.

Let me tell you something - As long as there is LIFE, there is hope. He is lonely, he is ugly, he's probably a psuedo... if not COMPLETE, virgin... but he lacks the spirit to survive and to overcome, so of course, he will be sidelined.

The game is the game. Only the fit survive to propagate their genes. To become edgy and depressive will not endear you to women... only being positive and valuable.

Whatever it is, hear my voice - you CAN, and you will... but you are going to have to be stronger than you ever thought possible.

underage posting isn't allowed.
sorry, bud.

Being 30 and dating a 20year old its superfun to talk to girls who are 24+.
They flirt and act a fool but many who know who im dating say "Fuck, i hate young girls" and you can tell its getting to them

I might be autistic but i honestly dont care about fucking all that much, last 4 girls ive slept with couldnt make me cum at all but i DO want to be mired and make girls feel like shit. Im petty and want revenge for growing up and knowing 99,5% of girls were constantly taken or toxic

The 'Genetics' meme the biggest sign of a weak-minded loser.

You're either born with a good face or you're not.

not true. its BOTH nature and nurture

If this statement is true How does ugly men have been able to fuck women ?

Thank you. You honestly unironically cured my depression.

because social media wasnt as big. Chad will fuck anything that moves, which means hes even hitting up ur 3/10 onitis as we speak right now.

not him, he's full of shit. But there are different things that attract women, for different reasons.
Your appearance is the only thing that will have women be attracted to you on a primal level. Its an indicator for genetic health, and her offspring will have better chances of survival if the man is sexually dimorphic. Just like wide hips and big tits indicate fertility, broad shoulders and robust skeletal frame are masculine traits.
Money, status, power attract women as well because it signifies that the man is able to provide for her. But your bank account will never make a girl wet and lust for you

it's ironic, because genetics also determine if you're "weak-minded" or not.
somehow people who act like they can overcome genetics always forget that.

quality post. thanks for taking the time
we're al

we're all gonna make it*

Chris chan?

So today no more ugly men can fuck due to social media ?

You can fuck a lot of women just with the way you talk but Veeky Forums is not the place to discuss such matter.
Too bad because with that level of autism some would be some great players

>Money, status, power attract women as well because it signifies that the man is able to provide for her. But your bank account will never make a girl wet and lust for you

I like your comment !

I get turned on by money why wouldn't some women be the same?