Ughh bred is bad fer yuou

>ughh bred is bad fer yuou

rye bread is goat tier for bulking

Bread is only good for getting fat, literally just empty calories unless you're eating bread that already has the healthy alternatives to bread stuffed in it.

Now people who call potatoes unhealthy, that's where I draw the fucking line.

I love me some bread,in eu bread is good,murrican bread is shit,you eat slices of bread and I dont understand it,they are ok sometimes but you only eat these

Pretending to phone post, pretending to be yet another European poster who happened to visit America once, pretending that bread doesn't exist in unsliced form here. Weak bait all around. Apply yourself.

they're right user, yanks simply can't do bread right

bread is the best fucking refeeding food though
loaf of rye and a jar of jam is all you need

It's not bad, but a loaf of bread has a lot of fucking calories and it doesn't fill you up. Around where i live there's a bakery which has fresh bread and i would always eat a whole loaf while it was still hot and i was still hungry for more. Aftet replacing bread with lettuce/tomatoes/potatoes, cutting became amazingly easy

post it

>durrrrr carbs make you fat *eats a shitton of refined oil, dairy and bacon*

Seeded rye bread, lads. The best fucking bread on the planet.

Who /brennanswholegrain/ here?

BREAD MAKES YOU FAT??!!?

>the half pan costs more than the whole
Gets me every time.

White though, soft and sweet for the best jam sandwiches

Pro tip, if it comes wrapped in plastic, it's not real bread.

Carbohydrates are not all created equally, and white flour bread is the shittiest tier of the shit tier.

is there anything they can do right?

Is that real or fake bread, either way I feel gross looking at it.

Yeah go back to your caramel dyed puffed up wheat dust and convincing yourself you're eating whole grain.

jesus christ that looks plebian

No it's not, it's much more estrogenic than wheat. Enjoy your gyno, hair loss and no gains.

>food containing solanine, a toxin, is healthy
>nightshades are healthy

Never gonna make it.

This meme is hilarious. It sums up Veeky Forums's thinking pattern

One guy makes a video about bread with anecdotal evidence and everyone takes it as fact

>processed food (which includes bread) is bad for you