I have this exact problem and am wondering is it possible to build abs strong enough to where the bloating is less...

I have this exact problem and am wondering is it possible to build abs strong enough to where the bloating is less after a meal? I'm trying to understand if this condition is something unrelated to muscle because I am very skinny before dinner but even a regular night's meal I feel I look like Brando in Apocalypse Now afterwards.

Other urls found in this thread:

well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/09/05/think-like-a-doctor-the-gymnasts-big-belly/
well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/09/06/think-like-a-doctor-the-gymnasts-big-belly-solved/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>less salt
>less carbs
>eat anti inflammatory stuff
You will look like a sack of bones in no time!

Google FODMAPs and look into that. I used to bloat out 3-5 inches (no really) after a meal. My dietician made me aware of them and now I'm bloat free

> my dietician

These are the people giving advice on fit.

I'm bloated 24/7. Zink seems to be working, dunno if placebo or not. Read that it might help with it though

>don't take a solid shit for 5 months
>constantly sick after eating
>wonder whats up
>hire dietician who is also a body builder to fix my shit
> 2 months later eating between 200-800kcal more per day
>performance is up
>lower bf%
>no more bloat, pain and nausea after every meal
>got signed on to country's national team development program

But of course I'm the idiot. You do you, bro it doesn't affect me in the slightest

you're a solid poster user, keep it up

guessing she just stuck her belly out to make an article and generate money

you can supp to reduce bloat. some choice supps for this:

>berberine
>bitter melon
>apple cider vinegar (any 5% vinegar works but ACV is the least offensive taste-wise
>non-soluble fiber

That is celiac disease.

Get some Peppermint oil pills.

These are brilliant for bloating

>>eat anti inflammatory stuff
for example?

crush a couple of aleve and snort it

you're probably eating something that is making you bloated
try figure out what it is

noice

It's bad digestion and slack abs from sitting on the computer all day.

It's where these dialogues come from:
>I can diet all I want and my belly is still round!
>Nuh-uh, cannot be muh calories!
>But...
>You lie lower fatty!

Now I drink a tea of fennel, anise and caraway 2x a day and that helps a bit.

Even if you shit like clockwork the next morning it can be bad digestion? Can you build a better core so the abs arrant slacked? I sit a lot during the week for work..

>Even if you shit like clockwork the next morning it can be bad digestion?
Yes. If you have it for years, you'll notice getting diarrhea, constipation and other problems.

>Can you build a better core so the abs arrant slacked?
Sure. But you have to be cautious to keep the belly sucked in during exercises. Don't brace it powerlifter style or you'll make it worse. You'll get breadloaf abs (See pic), then the abdominal fasciae stretch abnormally due to the distension over time, then you get hernias. And you can't really train abs with a hernia.
Source: Had to learn it the hard way

Test for breadloaf abs: Do a partial situp. If your abs pop out like in the pic instead of staying tight, you should do something against it.

Bloat can get really, really shit over time. Here's a horror story for you:
well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/09/05/think-like-a-doctor-the-gymnasts-big-belly/

well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/09/06/think-like-a-doctor-the-gymnasts-big-belly-solved/

tl;dr: Digestion malfunctions (Diaphragm sinks down instead of rising after eating). Pretty much nothing helps and you'll look fat forever. It can also happen if you have the abs of a gymnast.

If you lift your legs up like that everyone that is remotely physically fit have their abbs pop out like that

this ^

people dont understand how to eat then they complain on others that seek advice on whats wrong
Veeky Forums in a nutshell

I fucking hate these blogs/buzzfeed type of sites. This shit gets pushed to make women feel good about their obesity.

"LOOK GIRLS THIS FIT WOMAN ALSO LOOKS" "" FAT""" JUST LIKE YOU DO SO YOU BEING A HAMBEAST DOSENT MEAN YOU ARE FAT, YOU COULD ACTUALLY BE FIT. YOU ARE ATTRACTIVE AND HEALTHY, IF SOMEONE ELSE SAY SOMETHING DIFFERENT THEN THEY ARE JUST RETARDS. YEAH QUEEN SLAY, WR GIRLS RUN THE WORLD WOOOO"

>This condition is now called abdominal phrenic dyssynergia, the loss of synergy between the muscles of the abdomen (the diaphragm and abdominal wall muscles) and the phrenic nerve (the nerve that transmits sensation and movement to the diaphragm).

I’m gonna look into this and maybe try to get tested for it.

How do you fix bad digestion and breadloaf and?

Well yeah, because it gets clicks

How do you fix breadloaf abs?