What are some good ON whey flavors? I'm trying to branch out from the standard chocolate

What are some good ON whey flavors? I'm trying to branch out from the standard chocolate

Perfect waist to hip ratio. Who dat?

cake batter is pretty good

mocha cap is goat

Reverse

I've never had a bad one, although cookies and creme wasn't too great. I'm just finishing off 5 pounds of rocky road and I'm still enjoying it

>consuming protein powder that contains artificial sweeteners

For what purpose? Pic related tastes completely neutral tasting and is cheaper than Gold Standard.

Forgot pic

Agreed go mocha OP

Cake batter is good, OP.

Has anybody tried White Chocolate? Any good?

unflavored

branch right back in to double rich chocolate, 99% of other flavors are total shit and i've always regretted deviating from chocolate

and artificial sweeteners are bad because...?

unflavored whey tastes like shit btw

>inb4 casein is inferior to whey

literally confirmed for causing cancer

plus there's some evidence that artificial sweeteners cause you to be hungrier, so that could fuck up your diet

Actually looks like a great protein blend.

Try vanilla?

Is it posted anywhere how much sucralose is actually in ON whey? I'm just thinking that it's probably a negligible amount when talking about consuming enough of it to cause cancer. I just can't see 2-4-6 scoops of whey 5-7 times a week actually causing cancer in the human body

No source on google.

> negligible amount

Do you taste how sweet the flavored whey is? Think about how whey is a milk product and unflavored whey has a slight taste of cheese.

>2017, still no free samples of whey

WHO

I mean I'm just saying I don't think it's that much when you compare it to people slugging down diet sodas all day or throwing packets of splenda into everything

i can't stand those 'flavors' they use
i just buy unsweetened then i add cocoa powder and brown sugar and warm water and i got hot chocolate that doesn't taste like ozone
myprotein gave me a free 2.2lb bag of strawberry cream flavored whey and i still haven't finished it the only time i dig into it is when i forget to buy cocoa powder for my unflavored 11lb bags of whey isolate

>getting protein from tits...
No

see

protein powder don't work

I guess I should clarify - LEARN how to reverse

Vanilla.

100 LBs of it in, no ragrets.

most beautiful body a girl can have

almost makes me cry

I swear ON has some sort of reps or affiliates that shill this board. No other brand of protein even comes close to the level of threads started about it

why do you need your whey to be flavored? unflavored is best

ON is the worst tasting protein I've ever tried. It has no consistency and with a perfume after taste. Truly awful.