/TIN/ Tinder General and Sexual Health

Let's get it going lads

Sexual health questions, lets up your tinder game.

i have no friends and haven't had a pic of me taken in years

how do i get photos for my profile?

Do you need a Facebook for tinder. Pls respond

This. Also i look slightly retarded on photos, with half-closed eyes and stupid smile, although i think i look handsome when i look in the mirror, the fuck is wrong with me?

You literally have no friends? not a single person that could take a photo for you? no family, no work colleagues, anything?

If so, then the first thing to fix would be your social circle. Making friends would be higher on my priority list than tinder sloots

Pictures don't flip mirror does

tfw incel

I think so.

Just make a throwaway email account and set one up, no need to put anything identifiable

try taking a photo and then flipping it in photoshop. I'm sure you look fine senpai

Ask a guy bro. Literally 100% if the time we dont care about it if someone asks nicely

How many women on tinder are just looking for sex and not serious dating? I get matches but not sure how to engage because I don't know what the expectations are.

the most common method a person uses to see themselves is a reflection. your brain develops an idea of what you look like based on reflections/flipped images.

you see yourself in a photo (which isn't flipped) and your self-image doesn't quite line up with what you actually look like which will cause a small amount of confusion.

it's not a big deal, just be better looking.

buy a camera tripod, go to the beach, a park, go for a hike on a hill and take a photo of yourself there

a very small percentage uses tinder to seek out a meaningful relationship. they generally will note that in their bio.

the vast majority of women on tinder are there for validation and the occasional smash from a good looking dude.

a decent percentage are there to sell their private snapchats and string along idiots that will give them money.

the rest are uggos chasing uggos. if you lower your standards a bit then you'll get your dick wet plenty.

Post superlikes!

This guy's right

I don't think girls actively seek out relationships though. I've heard of a couple of friends who have dated after matching on tinder. It doesnt start out as either person SEEKING a relationship directly though. More so they matched then got along really well.

Might as well just spend this money on a hooker.

most are looking to hook up with someone, that doesn't mean they will have sex with you though, chances are higher if you go to a bar, both will get pretty chill and less tense, also if you're asking this chances are against you lol, try not thinking too much about what you should talk, just talk a little bullshit making not so bad jokes about her bio or one of her pictures, then ask her out like, "hey, do you wanna hang out sometime? there is this pub that i've been wanting to go for a while, lets have some beers" make sure you choose a bar near to your place though.

So would it be too bold to open with "Hey, wanna come over?" Or is that about par for the course?

>$25 for a iphone tripod
>several hundred for a disgusting emotionless flesh sleeve
>paying for pussy, ever

nah too quick

gotta build some rapport first so you're not 'that creepy tinder guy'

My matches skyrocketed when I made my first picture one of me with 2 dogs and made my bio
>My types blue eyed brunettes
>Bonus points if you're Jewish

Girls will match you AND message first either
>tehe why'd you match me I'm not your type
>tehe I fit the type but I'm not Jewish
>tehe I'm Jewish but I don't fit the type

Put their inherent value into question. Imply that they're already probably not good enough to hang with you and your doggos before you've even spoken to them. Make them self-conscious just by looking at your tinder.

Being decently good looking also probably helps.

You will end up paying for pussy either way. At least hookers are honest about services they provide.

>for bio, have something ridiculously cocky
How do you think "no tattoos" would go down? I genuinely don't like girls with tats so I'm not just being edgy, but how would it be received?

its an investment bro, with those good pictures he may score more than once

I've had success on bumble, its just that tinder seems different that's why I asked

>this girl superliked you
please, post photos for reference

nope. You just suck with chicks

>disgusting emotionless sex sleeve
>implying this isn’t all sloops

good, makes you seem like you have standards, chicks would dig that. and you'd only be pissing off girls with tatts which as you said, is no loss :P

Look way better in pics than I perceive myself looking irl, do I deliberately go for not-as-good pics so it doesn't seem like I was "tricking" them when we meet irl, or do I just play the numbers game of getting more matches with better pics?

I disagree, having an enthusiastic and willing girl who is into you is way better sex than paid for sex with a literal prostitute.

but yes, all sloots and sloopys

post profile senpai, educate us.

although superlikes I've received have always been from fuggos

Not well. Many people have tattoos. Youre cutting your dating pool significantly.

put your best foot forward, put the good pics up.

unless you are hiding your beer belly or have photoshopped your pictures then no chick is going to feel 'tricked'

"paying" yeah, you'll probably spend money to go out with a girl, but believe me, you won't spend $200 to hang out in a pub with a girl unless you're retarded, also by hooking up with girls you get better at it, that means more pussy
girls will assume you're a douche and is close minded, just get over it and hook up with girls with tattoos, eventually you'll get used to it, also, basically every girl nowadays have at least one trendy tattoo
idk about bumble, but on tinder being 100% straight forward never works, the best way to fuck someone is to go out for drinks or if the girl is super into you, ask her to watch movies at your place

Fuck, this thread makes me wanna install this shit, but the thought of taking pictures of myself, which i've never done, is off-putting.

Friendly reminder that she doesn't text you back because you have a green bubble

>match a girl named Naomi
>hit it off in the chat, steady conversation for a week
>she's pretty cute, some nice pictures with friends, on a boat etc.
>decide to meet up for drinks
>get to bar and wait out front
>texts me saying she's just walking up now
>looking around wondering where she is
>see black girl
>it clicks
>its her
>this entire time I thought she was white, maybe tanned or something
>pretty shocked
>have one drink
>she ends up being boring as fuck, fine by me, I'm out
>as soon as we split I go through her profile again
>all the photos had fucking filters on them
>tfw catfished to go out with a black girl

BLACKED

>1 year ago
good follow up

Not anymore. You used to need one but now you just need a phone number

Get a speeding ticket

How many matches do you lads have

gonna tell you guys the best tinder story that happened with me untill today
>be me, 23, 6'0 185lbs 12%bf
>traveling with friends
>swiping right all the time, when matching with ugly girls i unmatch
>cute girl named Anna starts talking to me, she is a petite blonde girl with really nice legs
>after good 30 minutes texting i tell her that i'm going out for drinks at a pub next to my place
>"uh, okay, but i can't stay much, i'm working tomorrow morning"
>i go out to pub and wait for her
>i see her at the door
>stand up and go talk to her
>after a while talking i grab some shots and after couple shots we start making out
>after a while she goes to the bathroom and i go out to smoke a cigarette
>when i light my cigarette i see another blonde petite girl getting out of a taxi
>she looks at me, smiles and waves
>i realized what happened and told her that the pub was boring as fuck with lots of drunk guys talking shit
>we go for a different pub and after couple minutes we hook up
>try to take her home but she has that fucking test and say she can't
>go home and fap myself to sleep

>tfw met a nurse on tinder and hit it off immediately
>she is conservative, a great cook, racist and makes lots of money
>wants to have kids with me

What's the catch

>>i realized what happened
You met her twin-sister?

Probably fucked up there, but looking at her profile there are some serious red flags

You're telling me you didn't refer to the first girl by name once the entire time? That she didn't ask you your name once? Why do you come on the internet and tell lies.

>met a bikini babe marathon runner/personal trainer
>conservative and cute
>went on date and going on 2nd date tonight
>catch is she just turned 35 and I'm almost 30

Idk how to feel about this

Should have gone back to the other pub you silly wanker

45 current, but I have found its way better to delete those matches you get that a. don't respond or b. just are gaybitches.

That way you dont end up with a huge backlog and can message the ones that are keen easier

How do i cure my stage fright? Ive never been able to cum fucking a grill

How's that red flags? That's /pol/ wet dream right there.

The only catch on Tinder is that the girls you meet up with were using Tinder for the same shit you were, AKA to get laid. Never believe a girl that says "This is only my 2nd time meeting up with a guy from Tinder ;) tee hee" because it's bullshit.

Who cares though.

thinking about it, I personally never say a chicks name in conversation apart from the initial introduction. I've also hooked up in clubs with no talking, so could be true

Depends if you want kids I guess meng. If she's healthy she could have them late but that's a tight schedule you'd be on there.

a shame tho, shes pretty hot

S T O P P O R N
T
O
P

P
O
R
N

and stop wanking

nope, just another blonde girl
i actually didn't lol just said "hey, there you are" because she was almost identical to the original girl and she was super chill, like one of those people you meet and talk like you know her for years, so i thought it was her lol
only thought about that on the next day, i also spent couple hours with the real one, so i doubt the other girl would hook up with me again lol

How many sugar daddies are on there? How do you ask for one?

she's a nurse

Whats wrong with black people?

Does anyone here feel really fucking bad after hooking up? I've been reading about post-coital dysphoria, and I honestly thought it was normal to feel a bit down, but it's happening almost every time. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Just this weird sinking feeling inside.

If she's racist its probably because she's burned the coal and paid the toll

Follow up story

>swiping on tinder
>going top speed "you have .5 seconds on your 1st pic to be hottie or uggo" mode
>realize I just swiped right my jewish highschool ex
>we hadn't fucked in highschool, I was virgin autismo
>forget about it
>couple months later
>be on date with a different tinder girl
>not going great, know I'm going home alone
>phone vibrates in pocket
>ex matched with me
>after I leave the date I check it
>"omg haha I loved your bio"
>joke about it, chat a bit, haven't talked in a few years
>finally put it out there
>ask if she wants to talk about why we matched or just ignore this and move on
>she's totally into it
>one hour later she's at my apartment in a short dress at midnight on a sunday
>drink a bottle of wine together and talk about highschool days
>kind of nervous, don't know why, I've fucked several girls by now
>we go in for the kiss
>first round getting ready to put on a condom
>"don't user, I'm on birth control"
>DIAMONDS.jpeg
>sketchy but I trust her
>tell her I'm close
>"cum inside me user I want to feel all of you"
>!!!
>end up fucking her 4 times before morning

There is nothing like holding a Jewess by the cow tits and nutting balls deep inside of her.

Lol what do you look like?

Its because you're having sex outside of marriage and not like how God intended

>having a snapchat

Blonde, green eyes.

cumming inside an ex is almost like suicide bro, you got lucky or you're probably infertile

Worth it.

know that feeling, but for one month after fucking this girl i fucked i was sure i was going to be a father

I don't fucking get these sloots

you talk like a faggot

You never bring up sex or smashing overtly.

You tease in a sexual manner, and then invite her to an event geared toward smashing (i.e. Movie night at your place) BUT that it also has plausible deniability for the girl.

"Oh I'm just going to his house to watch Aladdin, not to fuck. I'm not a slut teehee."
Then once you get there you ratchet it up.

If a girl puts herself alone with you in a private setting, she IS open to fuck. It's up to you to get her in that setting by providing her anti slut defense plausible deniability

You are omega

You don't seem to understand the very basics of women. They absolutely don't care or give a shit about being a decent human being. In fact, if you want to think like a girl, just become self centered and ignore the fact that other people have feelings too.
Women only care about being SEEN as a decent human being. That's why they are all act nice irl, but on the internet, anonymously, you can see their true face. Complaining about "creeps", nitpicking every single detail about their date, wetting themselves over some guy who wouldnt give a shit about her while using average guys for free food.

That girl in the pic basically wanted to be a slut without being seen as a slut.

I dont "take pics" of myself and I don't like being photographed. Not ugly or anything or so I've been told, just like to live privately. Am I finished before I even began on these apps?

r8 pls. should I put my dick size (7") in my bio? i look asian as fuck so i think girls get the wrong idea when they look at me.

How long have you been ironic?

I'm starting to think tinder is making me the total opposite of caring about women.
>visit city where my friends all are because I used to live there
>match with some qt3.14
Z>they're never down to meet the first week-end even after lenghty conversations
>always end up being a waste of time because waiting a week is apparently too long for them
>the few who actually really want me are all single mothers, fuck them
>nowaday I just use tinder like it's a phone game app
>on the rare opportunities I'll message a girl, I'll just tell ask them if they want to meet some coffee so I can spit in their asshole the same night
>couldn't give less of a fuck if they feel outraged

>that thumb position

Nigger you don't play guitar. Kill yourself.