Does anyone here write down their dreams and look forward to sleeping because of this...

Does anyone here write down their dreams and look forward to sleeping because of this? I know they're probably meaningless, but I find dreaming fascinating - it's like living in an original movie/video every night

I'm going to try to get into lucid dreaming next. Share your tips, or just post some crazy thing you dreamt of

>insomnia
>0.25mg hydroxyzine
>meaningful, happy, fulfilled, memorable dreams
>friends
>tfw gf
>gains
>goals
>is this how normies feel
>insomnia fixed now
>stay on med for the dreams

nether has convinced me to start decalcifying my pineal, I hope to start having lucid dreams.

A couple of nights ago I had a very vivid dream of an endless landscape and an even more infinite patch of storm clouds. The clouds started to change colors smoothly but rapidly, mostly purple and greens (all of the colors were still dark and the clouds gave me the feeling of something deep and powerful, but not necessarily menacing). Then from above a small hole broke through the clouds, winding them endlessly upward, leading into bright sky with white clouds. I remember waking up in confused awe.

I'm not even taking anything before bed and that was the most hallucinogenic experience ive had since I got completely greened out and listened to a pink floyd album when I was 16. Starting to believe this shit is real.

Lucky you I get nightmares

I always crying, fighting, and feeling scared

>decalcifying my pineal

whats that and how do I do it

>spread buttcheeks
>now your third eye is open

throughthetwistingnether on youtube

B vitamins will take your dreams to a new level. Does mine

That's the brown eye

Yeah I try drawing the scenes instead. And yeah whether bad or good dreams are what make me look forward to sleeping.

I've been having consistent, recurring dreams over the last 4 months of an almost alien city that resembles where I live. The dreams are usually related to some form of conflict, but they're incredibly vivid, so I get to admire all the ridiculous architecture and scenery.

I never actually know I'm dreaming until something horrible happens and I think, "Is this it?", only immediately realize this can't be real and I'm in fact dreaming.

Feels weird.

Sometimes over a period of a few weeks I will have a series of dreams which take place in the place where I live, and happen with people I have known or still know, and some that I've never met before. While a lot of the major landmarks, roads and rivers are the same, most of the building and architechture are just off. Beyond the addition of people I don't know and buildings changing their layout, or simply not being there, or being replaced by some other building, these dreams are completely normal; menial, even. Sometimes I am literally just at uni studying, going from lecture to lecture and talking with people.

The feeling when I wake up is just fucking freaky. Sometimes I have to collect myself and sort out what is real and what is not, check my phone to see if I sent/received things irl or not. A few times these dreams were so vivid and jarring that I legitimately went and talked to somebody the next day irl and brought up something which had happened in the dream, only to be told that that had never happened.

Thank you for showing me this

To add to my other post, I sincerely wonder whether or not some of these dreams could be pulling you into another timeline, or dimension. Could you consciousness be moved in between these by accident?, do the alternate dimensions really exist? I dunno, but a lot of these dreams leave me thinking that I've just come back from somewhere real, and not some figment of my imagination.

I remember that during the summer I had a dream where I was in the gym and I was surrounded by jacked old wrestlers.

You're welcome friend. I hope you find what you are looking for.

lol

Had a dream last week where I was in an urban city landscape, buildings, cars, helicopters and what not. Was being chased by some crazy bitch that I've never seen before in my life, was also with my buddy. We were driving away full speed and went downhill, car broke and we freaked out that's when I picked the car up and threw it at the crazy bitch. Didn't do anything to her and I still didn't know I was dreaming, if I did it would've been a badass lucid. The crazy bitch got back up and pulled out a gun and began shooting. We ran into a gas station that had nothing but washing machines and my buddy hid in one while I was caught. I said please don't shoot me and she shot me in the head. I didn't die or feel anything I just started screaming. She laughed and walked away. Almost as if she knew it was a dream but somehow I still didn't. Is it possible for other people that lucid dream to jump into yours.?

According to some, lucid dreaming is just another method of accessing the "astral" or "astral plane" and in that case, some of the people you encounter in that lucid state are going to be other living beings.

Im still skeptical about all of this but I am open to the idea. If you are interacting with things that seem sentient while lucid dreaming, I would personally look into spirit guides, and see if you can get anything useful out of your encounters.

>being chased by trex
> won't attack me if I go into houses but can only stay there for a short time before I'm ejected
>can't renter house
>suddenly I look into my pockets and find the remote control for the trex
Then I wake up
Had this dream twice in my life

>take ZMA
>lucid dreams
>all involve ex that I'm still in love with
I hate them.

I had a dream last night where I was a personal trainer for honeybees. Apparently the ultimate feat of strength for a honeybee was to pick up a toad and carry it away without dropping it. There was one honeybee I was having a hard time with, but we trained and trained for months. One day, out of nowhere, the honeybee grabbed a toad and lifted it high in the air. I have never felt so much pure joy and pride in my life, awake or asleep. I screamed “YEEEEAAAAH” and pumped my fists before waking up.
What’s it all mean

dude that's beautiful

a couple nights ago I dreamt that I was getting married, only there was no bride, and the guests were all my childhood friends' parents and I felt like they were all judging me

How do I stop getting these terrifying dreams? Last night I had a dream where I was living in this apartment, and there was this guy who kept getting in and trying steal my stuff, and every time he'd run off when I saw him. Like the third time, I chased after him by parkouring out the balcony and then I beat him and choked him out, smashing his head against the pavement because he was trying to bite me. We both went to the hospital, and I broke down into tears from shock and woke up in a panic

Basically every dream I have gets me really afraid

Sleep on your stomach with your head facing your right, or sleep on your right side, left side and back sleepers tend to have more negative dreams. Right side sleepers have more positive dreams, stomach sleepers have wet dreams more often

I cant sleep to lucid dream right now. Used to have long drawn out dreams where I had complete freedom and awareness. Now I wake up 8 times a night in a cold sweat.

>tfw no gf : the dream

Going to green text my worst nightmare.

>be fucking my Asian gf
>start out missionary then switch to doggy
>she's riding me and loving it
>all of a sudden she stops moving less and less
>puts her head down
>turns ice cold and white (pale)
>I start crying and shaking her trying to get her to wake back up
>her eyes are open and rolled back in her head
>she begins saying "it's all your fault" over and over again as I sob

Jolt awake, sit straight up, cold sweat. Didn't go back to sleep. Actually woke her up from gasping and sitting up right so quick.

That's fucked up shit

i test to see if i'm in a dream by pressing my inner eye. i do it automatically in my dreams most of the time and become lucid. i do it because back when i played mw2 all day on ps3, i was so used to pressing the triangle on the controller to back out of a game. and so triangle/inner eye corner represents the triangle on a ps3 controller lol. weird

I had mastered lucid dreaming a long time ago
It was my only escape from a not bad situation, but one which was not good.

I had learned how to completely control my inner world to the point where I could matrix everything out of thin air.

Complete inner control

The problem was that it was pointless. I couldn't confront the demons and situations that my mind sought to deal with fully and I would find myself simply wiping the world away with a wave of my hand or jolting awake when I couldn't face or confront whatever popped up.

I've also never had a lucid sex dream and didn't really want too.

>dream of girl I haven't seen in months a few nights ago
>find out today that not only has she lost weight, she also might be single for the first time since junior year of high school
Planets are fucking aligning.

I dream of groping women, but I'm always ashamed of it

Am I just a creep?

Today I had a comfy dream
>own a huge bird
>decide to use it to go on a backpacking adventure with my best friend
>we fly high above the ground
>we fly to south america
>in the high mountains of chile
>we take a rest and watch how birdbro feeds on some fantasy critter
>we setup our tents and start a fire
>we talk and laugh and make banter
Too bad my alarm went off and I have to go to work.

yes
slapping butts is the best rather than groping

>having awesome dream where I'm fugging a qt t h i c c asian
>wake up
>remember I'm dyel and still a virgin with no gf
>mfw

>in home town
>get chased by 2 guys with swords wearing cardboard armor
>get cornerd
> have to fight
>kill them both
>there ghosts come back and start giving me shit about killing them
>realise im dreaming
>decide to go run around town looking for some pussy

My tips:
-They are sometimes hard/impossible to understand, but not meaningless.
-If you try hard to remember them in the first 1-5 minutes after waking up, you'll end up remembering them easily each morning.

fun fact long ago a in the andes there actually lived a giant bird called argentavis something or other

All I can remember are just jumbled warped collages of things that happened or were thought about the day before. Other than that a handful of falling dreams.

I had a violent dreams spat, had one were a whole group of teenage kids surrounded me in a school hallway.
They were all shouting at me and cheering each other on.
One got the balls to try and attack me, I picked him up by his head and smashed his skull on a locker. I started crying and hoping he would be okay as I cradled his collapsed skull and all the other kids started backing away.
Thanks for reminding me asshole.

I love this thread. Dreams are endless entertainment, it's amazing what out brains can come up with

Used to write down some of my dreams. Ended up becoming so depressed my dreams were miles better than my reality so every day when I woke up I immediately felt an overwhelming sadness cover me, knowing that I have to get up and live in the real world. I would look forward to going to sleep and dreaming. But not anymore because I finally realized who cares how nice the dreams are, they don't matter at all because they're not real. I have to choose: live in the real world completely and be focused, live half in real world and dream world and be an underachiever in everything in the real world because I'm always wishing I could be in the dream world, or kill myself and go to the closest place I can get to the dream world.

I can't kill myself because of what it would do to my parents. And I'm still holding out hope that there's something here for me. And a lot of other reasons.
/blog

I feel. I'd like to end it all but could you imagine what the few close people would feel?

I think my mom would have a heart attack that kills her and my father would fall into a deep depression himself due to the loneliness. My brother would just try to not talk about it, and I think my friends would be the same way. Suicide just isn't an option for me tobequitehonestfriendo

try lucid dreaming

echoing the other cunt. cheers for this, this cunt looks pretty interesting. any particular vids u recommend?