/FAG; Facial Aesthetics General/

Post pics that represent the power of cutting body fat and how it impacts your face. I highly advise you guys to consider lowering body fat as much as possible and then lean bulking instead of putting on fat (especially since you can't get rid of fat cells when they are created).

But I want to make muscle
How am I supposed to get gains if I cut

Why lift when it's all about the face?

I'll just leave this here for atmosphere.

Can you give me a guide?

Explain?

Like the things to eat and the ones to avoid

Whatever you do, don't eat spicey food.

Isn't there a sticky for that?

>Post pics that represent the power of cutting body fat and how it impacts your face

damn...

DNA Guy censors most of his face but note the jaw gains.

How low is he in the after pic?

>mfw i'll never be handsome, even if lean

Yes, I know the feeling. It sucks being ugly. Still, it's important to realize that you will look MORE attractive at a lower bf percentage even if you don't look attractive outright.

Is low bf even worth it if you have shit bone structure? srs question.

Am I the only one seeing the resemblance to a young Vladimir Putin?

Can I get an estimate to my aesthetic value?
Normally I rely on height

Even if shitty bone structure?

honestly, i don't think i'm THAT ugly, i'm just painfully average and i have nothing to make me look better, like good hairs or beautiful eyes for exemple...
But yeah, my goal in life is to be leaner, i'm sick of being 25-28% bf, but it's hard mang, i love good food, and i don't mean burgers and pizzas...

as said, even if you don't have a good bone structure it'll always be better than being fat.

you're that giraffeneckguy from /soc/, you should work on your shoulders and traps to make your neck look a bit shorter and larger imo, right now it's weird, but face wise, you're not ugly at all.

Ive been lifting hardcore for 4 months now my neck is getting thicker

good then, keep being motivated bro

>1 MILLION CALORIE PROTEIN SHAKE - EPIC MEAL TIME

Vladimir Putin as a kid kinda looks like Kevin from Home Alone.

This pic is well over a year old
Have I changed positivly at all?

yes what's the brow cut from

No Damnit. That pic is from a year old the bathroom pic is today damn
I walked into something

I like the longer hair, personally.

Face has bloated up like crazy after looking lean, any tips to combat rapid water retention after a mini cut? Also does Maesster Hypethrophy cause water retention or roundness/bulkiness in the face?

Good lower third and mid face, however your Eye area and forehead/hairline are fucked. Good bone structure other wise, train your neck and look into eyebrow darkening also apply Vaseline and Castor oil to them to grow them out.

tfw your transformation was so immense that you can't even make a transformation collage because you used to be such an ugly lonely socially isolated fuckup that you don't even have any photos of yourself from that time

>tfw low body fat and still ugly

At least if I was a fatass I could pretend I'm pretty under my flub

Why do some people get CHAD like faces when they cut/lose lot of weight, but some get the odd skeleton look? I know it's not only CHAD genes, I know more fatties can get them too, when they lose weight

genetics, you still look better with lower bf than being fat but genetics really can determine if you have the chad jawline

I don't think of myself as attractive, likely because I browse Veeky Forums, but I too refused to take pics from the dark days.

you fucked up

"Before" image is a much younger picture of myself, but for obvious reasons I never took many pictures while obese so my options were limited.

1/2

2/2

>TFW dog has better jawline than you

note how his areolas shrank a lot too.

a lot of people think they have gyno when in reality they're just big fat shits

didn't she leave him after getting thin?

watch where you're going, you freaking goof

you need to get jacked bro. fuck it and roid if you have to. you will lose out to a shorter guy who is prettier than you

its marchand

He is a negro ethnik, sorry.