Why men don't find PLUS SIZE woman attractive?

I'm a Plus Sized Activist

I heard we plus sized people, especially women, get a lot of hate on this board

Why do you hate plus sized people?
Why men don't find plus sized Woman attractive?

>Fat ain't bad

How much do you charge to swim with you?

il say it ts not like any of you know me, i like fat chicks

Fpbp

>Fat ain't bad

Fucking christ my sides

>I'm a Plus Sized Activist
No, you're a plus sized passivist.
If you were actualy active, you wouldn't be plus sized.

Well one thing is that plus sized means unusually large-hipped or tall but 300lbs butterballs try to squeeze themselves under that category.

Another thing is guys want to be able to carry their girls up a set of stairs.

Half the people on this board like braphogs like yourself, the rest like dick

I just detest 3DPD, don't mind me

>Why do you hate plus sized people?
Gluttony is a cardinal sin.
>Why men don't find plus sized Woman attractive?
Because slim waists are attractive.
A big rack or big hips doesn't mean much when your torso looks like a fridge.
Notice how your OP pic consists of a woman wearing a corset?
It's to give the illusion that her waist is smaller than it really is.

1. Because they look disgusting.
2. Many times they also smell faintly of shit.
3. Many times they're also mentally imbalanced. By mentally imbalanced I don't mean exceedingly crazy, I mean just off in their reactions and perceptions of situations to the point where it's unsettling. This doesn't mean when someone calls them fat they overreact - No. It's the more mundane things.

So essentially, they are an affront to my eyes, nose and sensibilities which makes them fairly disgusting to me and should all be shipped to an island where they starve themselves healthy again.

Fat guy here. Nobody likes fat people. Every woman I've asked out has rejected me. Now I'm losing weight and getting some interest.

Do that.

It's mostly the smells and general laziness.

Your just to much woman for me to handle, not figuratively.

My life is about taking control of myself and the shit around me. What about living in a hambeast sized body screams "I'm taking control" to you? What kind of person just lets go of the vessel they have to go through live in? Why would I want a partner with that mindset?

I can't trust a fat person to be physically capable of dealing with shit if it comes. I try to not keep them around, like cheap furniture, because you never know when they are going to fail on you, and you always have to worry about it.

The flinging her gut for momentum gets me every time

I'm attracted to hard-to-forge symbols of wealth, status, and character. Occasionally there is a large woman that gives that off (your pic) but it's pretty rare. Mostly they give off an air of sloth, poverty, aggravation, and other shit I don't need in my life.

Aside from the common problems with fat people, such as just being straight up unattractive. I honestly can't think of a single benefit the world receives from fat people.
They are literally just less useful and less functional versions of normal people.

I like a girl whos active. One who can go hiking with me, someone who can keep up swimming in the ocean all day with me. Someone who i can trust to raise and protect our kids. Someone who isnt going to die 10+ years earlier due to obesity related diseases.

I like my girls a little thiccer, but anything 30lbs overweight is my limit.

Also, if you dont care enough to take care of your body, there are other things you dont care enough to do. And i dont want someone who fails to take care of the most important thing in life.

Holy fucking kek

saved

I dont get it

She's a whale you dunce.

You fatties are the worst. I'll fuck you However I never commit to you, or like 90% of women. My biggest dillema is when you actually think you're worth anything more than a quick fuck, that you and a majority of the women I see.

i'm a manager for a firm that does consulting/advising for transactions. I seem to hit it off really well with women/sometimes thicc girls at the bars. Like guranteed laid, but the moment they see my car (audi a6) they try to act like a nice girl, and once they're inside my penthouse they try to play hard to get, as if they're worth something now? I get so fucking angry when they try to say no to sex that I tend to just kick em out, 80% have the fucking gall to ask me take them out on a traditional date and they "want to get to know each other". And by that they mean shelling out $600+ for their aging asses.

Nice bait.

It's not just about the evolutionary fact that overweight people are biologically unattractive. Not just the fact that sexual attraction is not arbitrary.

For me more than anything else, it's that your obese portrait speaks a thousand words to me about your personality. Who you are. What you value. None of it is good. I know full well that you wake up every day and are not happy when you look at yourself in the mirror. So why don't you be a better person and improve on what you disdain about your own life? Well the answer is simple. You have chosen that you will instead choose to abdicate responsibility of your body instead will point the finger at others for not celebrating your failure. Your mediocrity.

You will do things with a boyfriend that go hand in hand with emotional abuse because of your awful mental state. You will feed them full fat rather than diet secretly to keep them fat. You will accuse them and make them feel awful when their eyes cross the body of another girl, because of your insecurity. You will become defensive when he talks about his accomplishments, physical or otherwise, because you have none yourself, and will aim to drag him down to your low level instead of rise up with him, because the latter is too much effort for you, and the former removes the risk of him leaving you.

You're an awful person in every fat ounce of your body and that is why I'm not attracted to you.

Some women look better when skinny, moonface happens

You will next time you go to sea world

11/10 would save again

She's a fucking Goddess. Check'd

You swim with dolphins, not whales you doofuses. And dolphins are streamlined and graceful in comparison. The joke totally fails.

>burn 6 calories to eat 290 calories

Are you baiting
>what is a killer whale
Go shag a dolphin anyway

wrong thread

Idiot roastie. You can swim with both.

How is it

My penis is only 6 inches and I am afraid that I won't be able to get a fat girl to reach climax because of all the stuffing in the way. That's why I have a preference for petite and smaller women, because my dick fills up more of them. My entire self worth is based off of my sexual performance, so if I don't make a woman climax I get butthurt.

plus sized women are very attractive

but the sex is bad

because my dick is smol
and they dont do much

why don't women find PLUS SIZE men attractive?

DEATH TO YOU FATTIES

I'm fine with plus size women.
Not a fan of this whole bit where a fat woman without a good shape to her and wearing bad make up is supposed to be a thing though.
But I guess it's easy enough to ignore.

ive actually been dating a chubby girl with a 9/10 face for the past 4 months. If it werent for her having such a pretty face i probably wouldnt have considered her. Her personality is pretty chill too and in the beginning of the relationship she started losing some weight. Unfortunately, she started her graduate nursing program and the progess is stagnant. Shes not losing the weight anymore and im sort of getting turned off by it now. I thought i would be able to look past it but its getting harder and harder. I like her and care about her of course, but the weight is more of an issue than i originally thought itd be. How do i help her/tell her bros? I dont want to leave her but the longer shes like this the less interested I get.

She's an addict.

Just look at her facial expression when she takes that bite - literally no different than a junkie injecting heroin.

My dicks the same size. And I have the same mentality as you. I love skinny girls with small firm tight asses

>tfw you finally get that hit you needed

Also the fast chewing, another sign of extreme food addiction.

Stefania is the hottest woman I've ever seen.

>Another thing is guys want to be able to carry their girls up a set of stairs.

So I should get a fatty gf for gains?

My dick is only 5'0 inchs exact. Not exactly 'thicc' sorta thin. Although I've never had sex, a big reason why I don't even attempt going after big girls is simply because I know I'd never please one.

But a 4'9 95lb girl I could.

I'd like to put her on my train. If you know what I'm saying

This image makes me mad every time I see it. Fucking hate these kinds of birds

>wearing corset to hide her fat and look like real woman
Kek, fat never ever.

I fucking hate fatties and fatty enablers

I know this is bait.

But that woman in pic is wearing a 'waist trainer'

Because being fat is a health condition, and plus fat girls are gross. Thick girls tho.....

personally, I don't hate fat people. I used to be fat, and I know how easy it is to just stay that large. It's not easy to lose a lot of weight. It's simple, yes, but not easy.

Why don't we find fatties attractive? Because a mate's attractiveness is a combination of a lot of things. One of those things is social status gained, and fat people aren't worth much. Another thing is a mate's ability to defend themselves and their family, and fat people aren't very good at running or fighting.

258 calories in that coke alone.

This guy gets it
I lift for my waifu [spoiler]Fizzlepop Berrytwist![/spoiler]
Thots begone, you are beneath my notice

The question to ask......if fat is so sexy why dont they date other fatties then slim people...like more for u.
Like if guys suddenly hated redheads id be super happy
....more for me

>no fap
>see this

PURGE ALL THE FATTIES

Did a bait this obvious literally just fool all of fit? I hope you were all answering theoretically.

>I heard we plus sized people, especially women, get a lot of hate on this board

Why not ask plus size women why they feel the need to try and hook up with a Veeky Forums guy? Why do fat chicks not dig fat guys?

>White
>Big ass
>Modest breasts
Nice.

Just like with women, it depends on the shape.
There are some attractive as hell guys who are bigger.

>how to be a retard 101

>this bald slut actually dumped the guy who said this when he wanted a second date and went back to regular Chads while wearing a wig
lmao like pottery

Yeah I agree, guy is a chunky daddy

too fat

I always ask myself "Is she really proud of this?"

Perfect example. She 's short and pudgy and her tits aren't even thar big for her frame.
But angles, undersized/pushup tops and slutty outfits fix that.

How? When you're fat your jaw/chin get covered and you have a puffy face. How can anyone find a fat man attractive?

You can't have a round face and be atttactice as a man, fat is the complete opposite of a masculine face.

Fat people give birth to weaker and dumber children.

The only thing I hate with passion in life is fat fucks

Nice slut bro she the type of hoe that I'll land on the daily nameen

because hundreds of thousands of years of evolution have programmed us to recognise unhealthy people

Nobody cares about '''plus size''', but we do care about being in shape. Pic related is attractive because of her body shape - smooth legs, wide hips, svelte waist, et cetera. There's a pattern-matching routine buried in the brain that analyses the signals coming from your eye, and sends out a "you find this attractive" message when it registers this desirable body shape.

Unfortunately, a lot of fat girls have flabby, wrinkly rolls of skin and waists larger than their hips and breasts that vanish into the general bulk. All of these distort your body away from the shape that elicits an attraction response. Kinda like taking a barcode and scribbling over it with marker pen. A small amount of distortion is okay, but after a point you literally won't register.

Looks like a fat version of PewDiePie's girlfriend

Kek but true.

>Pic related is attractive
Dude...

He's right though
>pretty face
>nice hips & tits
So what if she's a bit chubby, that is ok on women. She's definitely not a landwhale

That's a fucking landwhale

>a bit chubby

Not every overweight man puts weight on his face and if he grows a beard, then it just hides the extra fat if he does have some. Taller men handle the weight pretty well.

He's not wrong

Ever seen a fat person eat? Shit's gross

But this one is fat

Some women get fat in only waist and not legs, some in legs and not waist, some in both

Notice the fat jiggling here??? That is fat. Just because it is not accumulating in her waiste you guys thing "muhh thick!"

She has no form to that ass, just fat cells

Fat

Stop skewing the truth, this woman is probably 5'7" and 180, that is fat

My wife is 5'9" 120 and says she wants to drop 5-10

>My wife is 5'9" 120 and says she wants to drop 5-10
Gross. She probably has like no ass at all at that point and you're slamming into a bunch of bone. A healthy weight for a woman that tall is between 128 to 168 lbs.

She is asian with a cups (but cute ones)

If she had Cs then 125 might be upper limit of fit

168??? Are u crazy?

And she is far from bones, u have just been tricked by the fat acceptance

168??? Wtf. That is FAT, my point exactly

>an implication

Get your eyes checked

>Why men don't find PLUS SIZE woman attractive?
What are you talking about? Our tastes are diverse enough to include fatties for a very large percentage of the male population.

I think BBW is the #4 most favorite fetish or something.

S A G E T H R E A D

Same thread on /r9k/ obvious shills