Seriously what do you do during rest between sets? Would bringing a book be weird?

Seriously what do you do during rest between sets? Would bringing a book be weird?

Pic related it's me postning om Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19691365
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stare people down, so that they know I'm in charge.
>tfw work out at home

I listen to language audiobooks. I'm learning Ukrainian. I feel like that's the way to go as opposed to nonfiction or fiction - I don't retain too much from those but the 2 minutes between sets is perfect to learn a new phrase or rewind.

I wonder if anybody has noticed me oddly talking to myself while staring at the floor between sets.

>set of 10 is down
>rerack weight
>use legs to help me off the bench
>put hand in pocket and pull out phone
>scroll scroll scroll
>don't pay attention to what I am scrolling to, just watch the time until a minute or two has passed
>bench again
No one has said anything so I guess I am doing it right.

stare at girls

and yes, bringing a book would be weird you weirdo

I usually just browse on my phone

Ukrainian here. Why Ukrainian and not Russian?

I love you guys.

Make me feel like I belong.

I shitpost on Veeky Forums or read articles/comics

>Look at my phone.
>Stare at womens butts

also you look like a fat fuck

If you have time to read, you have time to superset. Never gonna make it, brah.

I watch Starsky and Hutch, but its hard to know what's going on without the sound.

because he's getting a mail order bride

Learning Ukrainian for a mail order bride is a lot of effort.

Wasted

My dad is based out of the Ukrainian Village of Chicago, so it's out of cultural interest for me, plus I'll be managing the estate once he passes. I already speak some Russian.

Kek

Nigga how much are you resting rest should last like 1 minute max

Of course the dude using Veeky Forums at the gym is a fat fgt

Prepare for the next set. Honestly if you are sitting down wondering what to do between sets your not working hard enough on each set. Look at how Dorian Yates trained. Yeah he was on all the gear, but his training method was to kill each muscle group.

I usually pace around a bit. It's especially fun on squats because I lift more than 99% of the people at my gym so I like to visibly look at the weight other people are squatting and then give them disapproving stares before returning to my rack and lifting twice as much for twice as many reps

For bench I just pace tho cuz my bench isn't that great

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19691365
Shoo shoo dyel

This is true, you should be gassed out at the end of each set. If you're reading and working put at the same time then might as well stay home and just read.

I usually just browse Veeky Forums or watch shit on youtube.

Play PianoTiles for concentrationgains

Look at instagram
Watch my set that I just filmed and analyze my technique
Think about how purposeless life is
Talk to gym friends

why not both?

Do some chores around the house

literally sip from the fountain, either that or just scroll intagram

They recommend 3-5 minute rests between sets if you are too weak psychologically.