JUST

JUST

FUCK

MY
Y

1-who dat?
2-nigga should shave it off or wear a snapback

DELET

wow you guys are such losers like who cares if I'm balding a little bit get over yourself and worry about yourselves you tiny, baby weight lifting twinks

He isn't balding, you fucking morons, he's obviously capable of growing his hair out. He just shaved his hair a little too close to the scalp here. Why do you care so much about another man's appearance in any case?

>5'5''
>obese
>balding
>incel

stay mad faggot

closet gay and into muscle worship as well (like rick pinna)

>5'5''
So? Who gives a fuck.

>obese
Implying that having a higher bodyfat percentage than 5% is obesity. Just fucking lol. A natural should have a high bf%, it makes us look bigger and it is healthier.

>balding
I disproved that already, you broken record bitch.

>incel
I guarantee you Alex has had more girls in the last month than your shut-in virgin ass has had in the last 20 years.

SHIIIIEEEET

Hi Alex

UUUUP

Always. Fucking always.

Don't you do anything else but to lurk this board, Alex the Manlet?

why don't you go fuck him then retard. cringy follower faggot.
>5'5''
So? Who gives a fuck.

lmao dude you could be 300 pounds pure muscle at that height and I would laugh in your face while you stare at my lower pec region. I would unironically kill myself if I was that short

>Alex in 20 years

Can I have a quick rundown on this faggot? Just came back to Veeky Forums after a one year break

>t. Alex

>furiously defending an ugly manlets hairgrowth
>>why do you care so much about another man's appearance?

youtuber that gives good solid training advice and solid general life advice. Seems like a nice and chill guy

angry autistics dislike him for unknown reasons

Oh little alex looks like its time to start using minoxdil on your head instead of your "beard"

He's not bald he actually shaves every day

Alex is sensitive beta male

eat shit alex

Alex you should start to tripfag already. We all know it's you, there's nothing wrong with it.

lol Alex pls go

>he doesn't get the joke
Pls lurk before you post here thanks

Jason bloho joke I'm playing along autist

desu he might look ok shaved

Alex couldn't get laid to save his life. GYMCEL

Fuck you then

More like
>everyone in 20 years

Why does everybody here hate this guy so much?

Fake alpha male who pretends to macho

he must be getting balls deep in you at least for you to be defending him like a bitch would

Sup Alpha Destiny

youtube fitness celebrity with a punchable face

lmaooo what's with tiny people being so sensitive?

I don't hate him at all, I just find JUST threads hilarious.

I don't hate him, I just find him to be one of the more ridiculous and thus entertaining "fitness youtubers"

>tfw 31 and noticing the hair on the back of my head is starting to thin

he tries very hard to act like a bad ass tough guy while being a low-test 160cm babyface baldlet

>he tries

HOW DARE HE

Baldex get out

>tfw 19 and hairline is going to shit already
Could be worse bub

Hes the one trying to convince everyone he's a self proclaimed alpha male.

t.Leonidas

Reminder that you're pushing him away from this board

none of the people who hate him lifts. only incels care about eceleb shit and other guy's hairlines

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

How did this little munchkin get Veeky Forums 's attention..? He posts here or something?

how are you alpha

those traps hahaha
>turbo manlet
>steroids

Pick one (1)

hahahahaha

of course, he is in this very thread

We’re just meming, redditfag.

How can he compete with bugenhagen?

>shorter than bugenhagen
>less muscle than bugenhagen
>weaker than bugenhagen
>lower energy/robustness than bugenhagen
>less attractive than bugenhagen
>more incel and autistic than bugenhagen
>Worse hairline than bugenhagen

He fails across the board by Veeky Forums's standards

honestly no man can compete with the boogs so it's a bit unfair

The autism never fails to get me in the jugular with his pathetic larping.

i would let him fuck me t.b.h

maybe if i rub some cum on his head it will encourage hair growth :)

Do you think he's embarrassed about this yet

Bugenhagen must fucking slay. He's the chaddest person I've ever seen.

Bugenhagen is actually aspirational just like Zyzz

his training advice is great, people who hate him either don't lift or only train to be in the aesthetics crew

His training is retarded.

Hes married and has children. so chad by default

Beta destiny has to do obnoxious lifts to get attention on the gym and online.

I don't understand why you people obsess so much over this guy. Yeah he's a bit of an autist and probably fun to bully but paying this much attention to him is even more autismal

He spergs at any criticism its very entertaining

Oh Hi Mark

Am I the only one who thinks that most of these posters are trolls fishing for (you)s by posting these long ass defensive posts?

Its little alex

Is Alex on roids? His hairline is weird and he looks fat

would you ironically kill yourself? shut the fuck up you dumb ass faggot, learn what the fuck irony means

Alpha dwarfstiny pls go

The ROM on a trap bar for him must be like half an inch

Most likely yes. I followed his channel and webpage since 2014 and a lot of stuff changed about him.
He blew up within one year (2015-2016), but has already trained 6+ years before that... And if you watch his older videos his training back than was already pretty solid (squats, deadlift, periodized prorgam etc.), so he knew what he was doing already.

He admitted using drugs (minoxidil) for growing his beard, so he is obviously super insecure about his body and most likely also about having big muscles. PEDs are the logical answer for insecure guys like him.

He is making money with his body and fitness advice now, huge red flag for roids.

Funny thing is he already tried to sell E-Books back in 2014 on his website. It was called "the alpha body" or something. So he was in the youtube game for money since day 1, even without a having any subscribers...

He only started selling programs once he got suddenly big and his youtube went viral because his autistic incel personalty relates to so many lifers online.

as an outsider to this board that randomly pop in. are you retards seriously arguing over candid gym shots of some random normies head? literally how autistic are most of you

I love dwarves. Ironforge is so comfy and has the best music.

lol there's a tall midget that goes to my gym too.
like he has dwarfism proportions but is 5ft tall

Manlet detected

Ding ding ding golden comment of the year

Nobody would care if he had the confidence to not care, but he himself is very insecure and is always bragging about how alpha he is and how he is desired by all women. He's a fucking joke and deserves the ridicule.

>as an outsider to this board that randomly pop in.
not fooling anyone, alex

Screencap this and pls post it in every single IncelDestiny thread.

10/10 bait

HAHAHA BALDING MANLET BTFO

We pretend to be him and we pretend to hate him
Its a misuse of time and intelligence

Ah yes the true alpha, can't even look at threads about him. A brave warrior!

I don't think fit even hates him, he just gets bullied anyway

He should've just kept that sick look, but he fucked with his hair and shaved his beard, now he looks like a balding, pudgy cholo

I think that's what makes it all funny, he responds to any criticism even if it's literal trolling and takes it way too personally, wouldn't really be as funny had he not made himself out to be an ultra sensitive autist

>not roiding for this.
what a waste of time.

lmfao are you even serious

>it makes us look bigger and it is healthier.
WRONG
R
O
N
G

Why are you so inclined to defend people with inferior genetics?

Isn't this specific hairstyle used so people can hide the hairline?

reproducing isn't chad? okay loser

>or wear a snapback

Combining the dignity of the combover with the fashion sense of a 12 year old. Great.