MEAL PREP GENERAL

What are you having Veeky Forums?

If you uploaded that to fb you're an embarrassment

jelly

>prepping sea food for later consumption...
Dude, they go bad.

also
>low carb
>rice

>low carb
>rice

hahahahahahah what kind of fucking retard made this, is this you op?

>thinking rice or seafood lasts after being cooked
lmao enjoy that mold

>low carb
>rice

>low carb
>that much rice

>disgusting amount of pesto
why dont you move back in with your mom

guys I've taken cooking courses
I know how to make rice and shrimp.
I also know that rice is not a carb, potatoes are carbs
bread is carbs
rice has enough fiber to counter a the carbs

You have to cook rice 24 hours in advance to do fried rice properly

>low carb shrimp
lmfao

you guys are being really rude, I'm trying to share recipes and be creative

I thought only dyels meal prepped?

Topkek dyel OP.

>recipes
you literally just fried up a handful of shrimps with some greens, cooked some rice and put store bought pesto on it

thats not a recipe, thats sad

also
>making "low carb" anything, then eating it with a ton of rice
whats the point lmao
do you just do "low carb" because its the latest health buzzword your mom read in her shitty magazines?

>4 shrimps per "meal"
with baby portions like that he must be a massive dyel skeleton

>rice has enough fiber to counter a the carbs
dude is thus bait?

fiber causes your body to burn enough energy that the carbs are basically negated at a 1:1 ratio

eating smaller meals throughout the day speeds up metabolism,
pick up a book
not all sections of the meal need to be low carb for it to have an effect.

>rice has enough fiber to counter the carbs

Lol
My favorite meal prep is to make a giant pot of chicken and yellow rice. I use boneless, skinless thighs or breasts and sear them in oil for a few minutes, dump in a bag of frozen peas and carrots, add water and bring to a boil, then dump in a bag of yellow rice. Vigo or Virgo, or whatever is the best yellow rice. Love that shit.

That’s bullshit. Fiber IS a carb, but it not digestible by the body so it passes through the system unabsorbed. This is why you subtract the grams of fiber from the grams of total carbs to arrive at the value of net carbs your body is uptaking.

that actually sounds really good
thats exactly what i said.

Oh, by the way, I'm pretty low carb, so my proportions are a little skewed. 3.5lbs of chicken and 1lb of peas and carrots to one small 10 oz bag of rice.

>not all sections of the meal need to be low carb for it to have an effect

ahahhaha holy shit
i'm gonna enjoy this low carb steak and cheese sandwich now! the steak is low carb so it should still work, right?

i mean, yea.
as long as you're in keto for part of the meal its fine.
but eating the bread at the same time as the meat and cheese like you're referring to wouldnt work

wew lad
this is the brosciencest of brocience i've ever seen

Here’s my low carb dinner. I mean the eggs in this meal are low carb, so by default.

Good lord Veeky Forums is full of idiots. Why has this troll thread gotten so many replies

It’s friday everyone is bored. Some times you just have to feed the trolls for lulz.

rice has .6 grams of fiber per cup
>inb4 "troll thread"
ik bitch

rice is almost entirely fiber.
take a piece of uncooked rice.
try to eat it
the reason it needs to be cooked is to soften the fiber.

>being this retarded.

I hope you’re wearing your special helmet tonight.

I know this is a troll thread but whats the reason to meal prep rice?

Just press one button on a rice cooker and you have fresh rice 5-10 minutes later. Old refrigerated rice does not taste very good when you heat it up.

Not that guy but I'm watching this shit.

Maximum kek

Idk why more people dont buy more low-carb rice, its a great way to cut calories.

gotta be trolling. By the time you get to number 3 (maybe even sooner) it'll be a CHORE to eat that prepped dish

>rice has enough fiber to counter a the carbs
>white rice

Been eating this for dinner for like a year and IF so I have one other meal that is similar to meet my caloric needs.
1 cup cottage cheese:
>206 calories
>9g fat
>7g carbs
>23g protein
1 cup walnuts
>765 calories
>76g fat
>16g carbs
>18g protein
2 cups whole milk
>300 calories
>16g fat
>13g carbs
>16g protein
Thats:
1270 calories
101g fat
36g carbs
57g protein

How many days do u meal prep for? Do you eat the meal prep food for breakfast lunch and dinner?

Dyels and people who have full time jobs

ive eaten chicken broccoli and rice every day for a year

rice takes 30-45 minutes to cook. or are you eating instant rice and complaining about the taste of reheated rice? cook it with a bouillon cube and put a dab of hot/sriraha/bbq/whatever sauce on it and a bit of water over it then mix it up and microwave it. tastes just as fresh

you dont even need to have a job. it just makes economical sense to bulk cook food. you'll spend thousands of hours of your life preparing food, doing nothing else. take some of that time back and bulk cook

I meal prep every Sunday for Monday-Friday. I don't pre-cook everything, but I do prepare the greens and trim the meat for each meal, and portion them out into ziploc bags. Makes it real easy to cook everything in 10-20 minutes when I get home from work and it's less dishes throughout the week.

>low carb
>rice

regular grain rice in a rice cooker takes no more than 10 minutes

aight bro

Cooking classes in retard school?