Truth.

Well now I know

god

Could have been much worse

ill take it

Lol

K

Not really

Books to hate thread. Post the books that someone could potentially hate either in the future or starting right now.

My attempt was a Wolfe-post. How would that have made you feel? I was three seconds off.

Wasted mememagic. Could have used that to attain immortality

BASED scriptfag

Kek loves you

I'm okay with this

Fags

>falling for the reading meme

...why is there next to no Tolstoy on this?

Reminder to ignore boring anime recolor characters

I wish it had been a DFW reaction face

Homer turned an it was… BANE FROM THE FUCKIN BATMAN AN ROBIN MOVIE! Meanin he was green an stupid an shit but TOUGHER than da other banes!

Then MEXICAN WRESLET BANE CAME FLYIN OVER DA CLIIFF AN HE WAS EVEN BUFFER AN COULD FLY!

“Ah you fool!” bane sed. “as U can see da tacos SUPERCHARGED my mexico brother an now u have my OTHER brother 2 deal with INCLUDING ME! That means your FUCKED HOEMR SIMPSHIT!”

Can homer defeat THREE banes?

“FUCK YOU BALD MOTHERFUCKERS I HATE YOU SO GODODDAMN MUCH DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” HOMER SCREAMED AS HE SHOT OUT A SHITLOAD OF LIGHTNI BOLTS AN LASERS HE WAS SO FUCKIN MAD.

The batman an robbin bane got shot in da fuckin head an his head exploded an red shit flew everywhere an he fell down fuckin dead. “NOOOOOOOOOOO” bane sed.

Then the MEIXCAN WRESTLER BANE was about 2 fuckin murk homer with his ninja sword… then felt a bad feelin in his gut.

“OH NACH O LIBRA I GOTTA TAKE A CAKA!” he sed meanin I gotta take a SHIT (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) he ran in2 the fuckin bathroom an shat so much from tha tacos that he fuckin died like elvis.

“NO MY OTHER BROTHER IS DEAD!” AAAAAAAAAAAARG” BANE SAID HE was SO mad at homer fro killin his fuckin brothas! He got REALLY mad an started punchin shit like he was rocky beatin on hoemr who was blockin like in da fuckin dark knight rises an shit movie Bane punched thru da fuckin PILLER he was so mad then homer got a REALLY good idea! He grabbed bane around da throat an FLEW HIM UP IN DA AIR… into fuckin OUTER SPACE! Then they landed on da moon.

“FUUUUCK I CANT BRAETH” BANE SAID as he was turnin purple frum da space air. Then homer delivered a fuckin UPPERCUT dat SENT BANE FLYIN INTO SPACE an into da fuckin SUN where he burnt up all 2 shit.

Has anyone informed /bant/ yet of this?

I tried posting there, but it won't let me. They love Cirno there, so someone should inform them.

BAKA BAKA

:3 good use of numbers.

>4, 18, 78

are you trolling or just retarded

Retarded, completely missed 4 and 18 somehow. sleepy. Mb.

god bless

It is known.

Good job user
checked

Nines would be better, but this is amazing too, especially on 9/9

Only for cool bakas.

We are informed now

Kek has blessed this post

this thread is bakas

Eye can confirm that reading is a very important skill to learn, especially on a day like today!

Smile!

prousting in an epig bread

But I read and I'm a retard

That's a solid fuckin list desu, props to whoever made it

wew

anime is gay

impressive

such a fitting get

damn right it does!

tfw to smart for reading

Seems legit.

who do you think you are, jiddu krishnamurti?

nice

Foucault's Pendulum but no Name of the Rose? Seriously?

you're the third person in this thread to not look at that image adequately

Baka! Happy Nine Day!

Put the GOAT in the screenshot

What a waste of a post

who was the second

Beautiful!!

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

Based.

What was it?

Stop posting this fake list you faggot.
To everyone reading my post: this list is fake and this user is a fag. We won't be conducting the actual poll until December.

>muh reddit meme list

Oooh

who cares you hipster bitch

It saddens me to see a wadtef get and a thread full of aliens

>literature discussion board
>someone discusses literature
>who cares hipster bitch
Let me guess, you're from bant?

no lol, its a worthless list of entry level Veeky Forums literature... why care about someone getting it wrong? bet i know more about Veeky Forums lit culture than you bitch

nice post-ironic post mate

elaborate. where do you live and what is your life like ?

>Cirno
>Anime

i guess you could say everything about me is post ironic... my whole thought is a reaction to the fake deep irony of the fake deep.... is that post ironic or reactionary ironic?

mexico, the closest person to me recently died, i don't have any real friends, i do bad at school because im a real idiot and now that the world is going to end im happy for it

how old are you broe

im 19 and live in the trenches of a small eastern european country

i wish u were here with me so i could play with your penis little boy?

same i got a big dick folk

Excellent, very nice.

Hey OP do you realize you got a really nice get? I have perceived it.

Yes it does

smart

Well, it really only makes you well-read, but most people confuse that with being smart so it's pretty much the same for all intents and purposes.

*intensive purposes
fucking brainlets

Go be dumb somewhere else.

fake news

Why the fuck is this post on page 11 instead of at the top where it belongs?

I LEARNED SOMETHING!