Did anyone else lift because of him

I honestly don't understand why new lurkers don't like him, he was an inspiration for millions of loser wow obsessed kid's, he inspired my brother and me to start lifting weights in our early teens, my brother turned into uber chad by the time we were in HS, a staright up legend, from being a wimpy nerdy skinny kid from being idolized by a bunch of his school mates, people literally asked me about him non stop like he was god or some shit, I had major game with girls at the time, but definitely not as much, I unfortunately cared more about video game's and jacking off to reach his level of dedication, it's now only now that I'm older that I understand how much I fucked up In life.
I don't know how to describe it really, he's part of a different era of the internet, trance/electro was the shit and the internet was a wild wild west, the late 2000s were a weird time to be a teenager man, looking back it's hard not to see how influential he was, he really was the first if not one of the first internet personalities, he was the first Aussie shit poster and he was genuinely a good dude, I can't just help but miss that time in my life were everything was possible, the internet felt fucking massive and there was no rules and moderation.
I don't know if any of you remember tectonic, it was a dance people used to do at the time, it look's fucking stupid and zyzz used to do it all the time.
This is what I mean
youtu.be/JqYhuwu614Y
youtu.be/Y4X66BevCkE
Shit was embarrassing

Attached: N4fc2b984b153b.jpg (356x464, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Go2PZ7tJMy4
youtu.be/j_oinVCftIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TECTONIC ISN'T STUPID FUK U I LIKE IT
Also yes, Zyzz inspired me in a way as well.

Take your meds gramp you're sperging out again

More of that gay shit incoming
youtu.be/Go2PZ7tJMy4
And the best Zyzz playlist
youtu.be/j_oinVCftIM

Fuck man! I knew someone would understand that feel, a lot of are still going strong, we're still here bb

Your aren't taking me back to the home Billy, fuck I'm 22, I'm not that old bro.

It gives me SO many nostalgic feels, dammit

>I honestly don't understand why new lurkers don't like him
Probably for the same reason old users don’t like him; he was a drug riddled sand nigger with no legs and he didn’t do anything special or new.

Literally millions of people in the world went from wimpy nerd to muscle bound douche before him. If he was your inspiration it just shows you don’t get out much and you don’t know much about the world.

Sorry, but thems be the facts.

I miss the Scene/emo girls man, I've yet to seen a subculture turn me on more, I remember just how easy they were to fugg too.

Attached: download (3).jpg (183x275, 7K)

I was and still am an autistic fuck. I've fallen for countless memes over the years. About a year ago I decided to make a proper change. I started lurking Veeky Forums and leaned about a few people that I didn't know before. One of them was zyzz. I managed to drop 30kg with proper nutrition and working out using only resistance bands. When I started all this my ex decided to dump me. Me being depressed for years and a desensitized fuck I haven't shed a tear for fucking years. A few months ago when shit was about to hit the fan and was about to give up it happened. I saw zyzz in my sleep where he said "you're gonna make it bruh, we're ALL gonna make it". I woke up and started crying like a bitch. I never got to see anything from this dude while he was alive, yet a few videos of him along with the sentiment that zyzz actually inspired so many people led to this helped me make a change and start being a proper human being. So, thanks Veeky Forums

Fuck man, I never had one..feels incredibly bad

Attached: 1517692594955.png (645x773, 18K)

Same. I shamefully have to admit I even still listen to their music occasionally.

You don't really get it, you already had your fair share of zyzz's like internet copy cats, you wouldn't understand if you weren't there and by the way you wrote your post I can already see you weren't actually there man.

I hope to god it comes back, I don't know why it suddenly just disappeared man, I remember being a teenager and thinking it was just another subculture that wouldn't go away, shit I was wrong.

Attached: images (79).jpg (294x500, 27K)

Zyzz inspired me to lift back in high school, people who hate him need to fuck off back to plebbit.

>because of him
Who?

Nigger everyone who pretends to dislike zyzz is either misinformed delusional or gay

This used to be the right of passage before 2014 or so, he was an important part of the board, a mascot and a man to remember, rip zyzz we love you bro.

This, then somehow MOST of the major ones just fucking disappear. You don't even see actual punks/metalheads anywhere anymore.

Forever mirin, Zyzz was a good guy. Helped get me into lifting in HS and I got on the rugby team and got a qt gf.

Lurk more newfriend