What finna books do members of the elite read?

What finna books do members of the elite read?

>finna
why do people say this? where did it even originate from? fine? find?

i think it's short hand for "fit'n to" and op is a confused fag who doesn't know shit

Harry Potter

The Stinky Cheese Man and other Fairly Stupid Tales

it's a meme from 2015 you turbonewfag

ive been on lit longer that you've been wackin it to cartoons son, finna was no meme around here, take it back to your hentai board fag

You mean, dare i say it? Jews?
>catcha David Conafe

What a charming young man he looks like.

Quality post

This user is, actually, right; why don't you shove that carrot in your arse, buddy? This would be a nicer way to fit in with the rest of the pseuds around here.

I don't know a lot, but I have gotten to know a few "members of the elite" over the years. They mostly read middle-brow trendy liberal stuff that would be featured on NPR like Daniel Kahneman or Freakonomics or some random uplifting autobiographical shit with an positive message, and bland practical advice on how to 'stay sane' in the face of the stress of modern civilization.

>The expression "finn" is a meme

Kek urban black people have been saying "finn" for as long as I can remember. I remember being teased by my black friends in high school for not knowing what it meant back in like 2010. Anyway, it means something like "going to". OP used it wrong.

this thread is a tragic reflection of the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Using "finna" wrong is derived from the Suicide Squad memes back on /tv/. End of discussion.

finna is basically as old as America

t. black

How high up were they?

And yet they're more fulfilled in life than half the retards on Veeky Forums

Oh look, this jew is wearing that little red bracelet. What's that mean again?

So what if he's a Jew?

First day away from reddit, kid?

first day out of your containment board, /pol/?

you should know the rest of this site hates you, especially Veeky Forums

What if I said yes?

The elite? Well, I suppose there a boards you could deem more appropriate to pose this question to.

I've read that the true elites have access to a broad library full of vital informations (e.g. how to rule) not available to us 'common folk'.

If I were you, I'd be doing what I am currently and buying physical copies of all my books and storing them in fireproof dustbins as it's likely a lot of them will not be available to us soon if we continue on this same road. Physical because of the so called 'digital terrorwave' that may be upon us soon.

Not from there, you dumb pretentious paranoid fuck.

One step at a time, right? The JQ is a right of passage. If you are white, have an IQ over a hundred, and aren't a total sheep you'll get there eventually.

>(e.g. how to rule)

Nobody well know or anything. I'm 22, so it was generally their kids that I actually knew well, but for example I know/used to know a representative, a big time corporate lawyer, 2 presidents or owners of venture capital firms (or whatever they were, I don't really know the details), and a few partners at mid-sized accounting firms (which in the DC/Baltimore area where I live can translate into a few $1000k/year). That being said, my guess would be that none of them were super rich or powerful or anything. Probably worth a few mil, maybe some of them in the double digits, but nobody who had any real national significance or influence. That being said, at least one of them did help fund some lobbying stuff and they were all connected enough that they could bail their kids out when they got in legal trouble and shit like that.

By "bail them out" I don't mean bail them out of jail, of course. I mean take care of the problem so there isn't one any more.

This thread is not a finna one

Hermetic teachings like the Kybalion
Occult/Masonic teachings
Manly P Hall
Aleister Crowley
Helena Blavatsky
Alice Bailey