What are some books about topics on the right?

What are some books about topics on the right?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbanomic.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what are books about this thread being bumped every few hours by the fag that made it and getting no other replies

this is the first time i've made this thread

I'm glad you asked.
These are some of the books I plan on reading.
I go by the politically correct view of The Right.

It's incomplete, I got bored, and need to find more arguments FOR fascism, anarchism, anti-left...
I'm happy if you can add or take away any book. (Except if you are a lefty, I WANT to know all "currently" and "believed in" arguments/ideologies)
I'm making a list FROM the left also, although smaller cause they have little science to go by and a lot of history to deny.
Also making another list of "impartial" economics, ideology and just general political philosophy.

urbanomic.com/
knock yourself out

>op asks for esoteric politics
>posts a guy who complains that "muh postmodernists are using big words and i cant understand them"
retard

panzersexual?

I think he's asking about the topics on the right of his picture. Not the right of the political spectrum.

I like how you don't even attempt to reconcile your literal pro-fascism books with your "lefties are the real fascists" books

Lol why did the mods fucking censor OPs picture? This is rich.

You fucking retard.

>although smaller cause they have little science to go by and a lot of history to deny

kek good bait, saved

Stop being so angry all the time.

lol, you're looking for YA. really girly YA, too.
Nalini Singh, the Psy-Changling paranormal romance series, starting with Slave to Sensation. yw /mlp/

Ok so now I know why this image is censored.

Lmao not the right OP meant

why

Apparently they are censoring Pepe and Wojak now!

kek wtf where did you hear this from

That's just slatestarcodex/sam[]dat blog cluster.

Goldberg, Evola, and ESPECIALLY von Mises are fucking hacks not worth anyone's time.

Yet they can't ban the /pol/acks

Look at the spoiler images in the catalogue and you will see.

I see 3 uncensored Wojaks off the bat

Ah well I guess they are sparing Wojacks. Out of the images that had the spoiler thing covering them I counted maybe 3 pepes and a wojack.

What about my growing hefty lefty list?

Evola and von Mises are the only worth reading in this chart, everything else is garbage