Why haven't you read all of them yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im not a depraved libertarian

Economics is boring I rather read sci fi

I'm afraid of black literature

The fuck's a mytor?

Because he's an idiot. Look at Ben Carson.

>libertarian
Stolen word! They're nothing more than classical liberals. Libertarians are anarchists
Agreed, depraved.

He's a stultingly conventional conservative thinker. Presents nothing new or controversial. No idea what his appeal is for channers. A shared incapacity to handle nuance and complexity?

>he's an idiot. Look at Ben Carson

Is Butterfly a racist?

They don't have battle axes and bastard swords in them.

Libertarians are minarchists

Anarchists and minarchists are both libertarians, but anarchists are further along

>Libertarians are anarchists
My sides

captcha: private grezzano

I try to avoid reading conservatives. I've found they rarely have anything interesting to say.

Who has something interesting to say then? Genuine question. Not trying to be snarky.

>Libertarians are anarchists
I've always had a suspicion that this tripfag was retarded; this clears up any/all uncertainty.

Curious if you have any alternatives.

>I avoid reading people who disagree with me
Great way to stunt thinking

I have read all conservatives, they have nothing interesting to say.

So who manages the state and set funds aside?

Seems boring AF

i think they mean that originally the word libertarian was used to reference anarchists when the former was outlawed in france

Thoms Sowell, Mytor

Be extremely honest, have you read any of his work? His books on culture are top notch.

black rednecks and white liberals will change the way you look at african american culture, the weird thing is tho that after reading coates between the world and me crap i came to the realization that blacks are like urban hillbillies, although i'm sure this wasn't coates intentions, and then after reading sowell's research it turns out my intuition was correct

I like collecting hardbacks and I find them hard to get in Australia without importing them and I don't like paying a fortune for shipping.

I don't care too much for the race books, the economics ones and especially the ones about intellectuals are very much worth a read.

see
The American use of libertarian is different than its classical use, which is European.

Im in a rush so forgive the visual

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism

"The use of the word libertarian to describe a new set of political positions has been traced to the French cognate, libertaire, coined in a letter French libertarian communist Joseph Déjacque wrote to mutualist Pierre-Joseph Proudhon in 1857.[20][21][22] Déjacque also used the term for his anarchist publication Le Libertaire: Journal du Mouvement Social, which was printed from 9 June 1858 to 4 February 1861 in New York City.[23][24] In the mid-1890s, Sébastien Faure began publishing a new Le Libertaire while France's Third Republic enacted the lois scélérates ("villainous laws"), which banned anarchist publications in France. Libertarianism has frequently been used as a synonym for anarchism since this time.[25][26][27]
The term libertarianism was first used in the U.S. as a synonym for classic liberalism in May 1955 by writer Dean Russell, a colleague of Leonard Read and a classic liberal himself. He justified the choice of the word as follows:
“ Many of us call ourselves "liberals." And it is true that the word "liberal" once described persons who respected the individual and feared the use of mass compulsions. But the leftists have now corrupted that once-proud term to identify themselves and their program of more government ownership of property and more controls over persons. As a result, those of us who believe in freedom must explain that when we call ourselves liberals, we mean liberals in the uncorrupted classical sense. At best, this is awkward and subject to misunderstanding.
Here is a suggestion: Let those of us who love liberty trade-mark and reserve for our own use the good and honorable word "libertarian".[28]"

Whomst've have you read?

No stirring shit but do you feel the same about liberals?

In full anarchy, no one
In minarchism, less people

>I have read all conservatives
I don't believe you

George Soros is a better author than that window licker. Sowell's books are for people that dribble and require around-the-clock care.

Leo Strauss is the most important thinker of the past 60 years and he's a conservative. Have fun decoding the equivocations of a bunch of left wing narcissists seeking minor celebrity in the academic community rather than clear ideas.

>le same views as your republican dad but with melanin man
I am a conservative, but to pretend Sowell is anything but basic-tier high-school reading is wrong. Le based black man! is the sole reason he is bandied about so often.