You find out the girl of your dreams is into books and literature...

you find out the girl of your dreams is into books and literature. what book do you recommend to win her over Veeky Forums?

I wouldn't even be able to work up the courage to talk to her.

I tried this last year by rambling to her about philosophy and mysticism

We became friends but when it came time to ask her out she politely declined and said she "wasn't looking for anything serious"

Ive never found anyone IRL who actually liked anything written pre 1950
So id go for something still good but accessible like The Goldfinch, or maybe something by Alice Munro or Margaret Atwood

It means she wants to fuck but not have a relationship. Provide that or rethink your game, as you probably went for a thot and even got rejected. There is however a small possibility that she is an actual nice girl, so you might make her want you via social media very subtly as you cant appear like you care. Get yourself a thot for that time to boost your confidence.

>no book
>do opposites attract
>secretly read whatever you want

But the girl of my dreams IS into books and literature, and we've exchanged recommendations and impressions on books many many times, over several sappy emails we sent each other while she was still dating a guy that later threatened to beat me up, and after that she broke up with him and started dating her female friend who she had tried to pair me up with a couple of years prior.

We're 22 now but in 9th grade math class i gave the girl who is now my fiance Lolita and she read it in 24 hours and we awkwardly talked about it the next day.

seriously? That's strange. I live in rural no where and most books people read are old ones. Excepting twilight an sheit.

What a xuck

This is amazing if true

I remember that episode where Borat wants a girl with "plow experience" in some dating service, but was being told there are no women with plow experience in Amerixa. But from what I know about merican women from Veeky Forums is, that they get plowed regularly and have a lot of plow experience. Now I am confused as my view of american life was distorted by different sources.

Whatever book by her favourite author she hasn't read yet

>Talking about hobbies to impress a chick
>Specially reading
Wake up and realise it was just that optimistic dream again

Schopenhauer

culture of critique

If I find a girl who is into books and literature, it'll already be over. I'll be content with the mere fact that a girl is into books and literature.

Justine, by Mark Key Sade.

That's not a girl, except maybe a Danish one, since that's quite obviously Eddie Redmayne with a wig

-Bagatelle pour un massacre (Céline)
-Les décombres (Rabatet)
-les infortunes de la vertu (Sade)

Babyfucker

I casually drop my diary onto her stack.

The Mill on the Floss. Girls love that book and it's actually great.

Ignore this guy What it REALLY means is that she's just plain not attracted to you and let you down in the kindest possible fashion she could. She doesn't secretly want to fuck you, if she wanted to fuck you she would have gone out with you but told you she didn't want anything serious while you were in the initial stages to take it in a casual direction.

Tryhard

Sensual arlekins and marquis de Sade.