Well Veeky Forums, are you cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals
sys.Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no im not an intellectual ( i read plato)

thank god im retarded

in order to be cucked u have to have gf first so it's just more gay shit for normies

Not literature related, sage and reported

>psychological agony
Is that what it's all about?

Pretty gross. I'd want a loving threesome, even a closed one.

What's wrong with Plato? I really like him.

What are your sexual fetishes, Veeky Forums?

Is this from some recent magazine or just something someone made? What's the source?

How is the ceremony handled for a triple marriage? Is it a completely rewritten script?

thedailybeast.com/cuckolding-the-sex-fetish-for-intellectuals

Daily Beast is very legit. Pulitzer-prize winning journalists have written for it

mommy incest is the fetish of patricians. everybody knows this

I suppose.
I admit I was once in love with the idea of a fancy wedding ceremony once, but now I'm just about the party of it. Marriage is just a legal farce. The bond between two (or three or more) people should be all that's needed.

Freaky sex specifically so you'll feel bad sounds awful.

>modern media encouraging sexual perversion

What else is new?

It's a copypasta about an user who rides on a subway, a black man comes up to him asking why he reads plato. Theres something about wanting to be an intellectual and reading plato in there. I'm too drunk to explain any better look it up.

You mean yet another jewish rag promoting the subversion of white society.

Purpose of marriage was to create a legal aparatus that ensuresd that the right man was responsible for the livelihood of his wife and children in case he decided to book it. It's less important now that women work

the purpose of marriage was to make it clear who would inherit the mans wealth

>people with high IQs who revel in the psychological agony
People with high IQs really don't need any more psychological agony.

For whatever reason, the thought of cuckolding sometimes turns me on, but it makes me angry and I think it is morally evil. I can't comprehend someone who would actually do it in reality.

Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.

its like hide and seek but naked and when I find her we fuck and wrestle.

reminder to report non-literature threads

Why do you fags not know how to report or sage?
sys.Veeky Forums.org/lit/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=10007943

Are you talking about the sunset limited?

Because intelligent people often insist on being unhappy. That's the reason Kanye West deliberately doesn't smile in photos. It's a choice, don't act like it isn't.

Your example of an intelligent person is Kanye West?

Really? That's the reason?

>For whatever reason

It's thrilling to explore a sexual scenario mentally. For example many everyday women have fantasies about being attacked and forced, but none of them would ever want to experience that in real life, and for good reason. But the fantasy of it becomes an element of power play that they can explore on their own terms. People are complicated.