Tfw in college

>tfw in college
>dont have any time for reading for myself
>feel overdosed on reading dull scientific textbooks
>if i ever have free time i just browse Veeky Forums or watch a youtube video because thats all I can really commit

holy shit will it ever end? when I was a teen and had tons of free time i watched all kinds of films and read all kinds of books
now i just feel too tired to do anything if i have free time

does it get better or is this just adult life?

i feel for you user, im in a similar position.

managed to allocate some time today to reading and got to finish a novel. feels p good

Stop being a STEMsperg. Easy.

it will get better when you have a shitload of money in exchange for all this work you're doing.
you do intend to get money for all this, right? i mean, otherwise, if you're working so hard and you're not going to be able to enjoy your old age with assloads of money, then it's completely fucking pointless.

Join the Peace Corp or something.

everytime in my dreams I see your face on the heart

maybe I can get into reading again through shorter novels and stories

what are some good examples of those
where am I from?

really?

You're the reason racism exists desu

I'm also usually too tired to read so I do something passive, mostly youtube or twitch
It's unfortunate since I bought a lot of good books with me when I moved out but I'll probably only read one or two a year at this rate

fuck off

The big Veeky Forums secret:

There are no books worth reading

Drop out
Get a shitty job
Live the literary lifestyle

The literary life style is one where you go poo poo gasp?

Veeky Forums is so boring, just glorification of a shitty life because thats somehow more "art"

False

When you get into a full time job you'll find you have more free time. At the moment you have work hanging over you 24/7, so your free time is more sporadic and feels less 'free', but when work ends at 5, you have the evening to yourself. It does get better.

The bible isnt a book its a way of life

I come to this realisation a few months ago. In France the states taxes you enough so you will never get rich enough to enjoy this lifestyle.

Taxed to the point you need the state. Once i paid back my student debt, i am out of this system.

pls respond

Can I live with you?

But don't they only work like 30 hours a week in France?

It doesn't get better.

This is literally a closed network connection

>does it get better

no

>study english
>surrounded by bandanas

what is out of this system?

shiet OP, I'm on college right now and I just don't give a fuck, I read my books, I barely study and just pass with the minimum grade. Who the fuck cares? never even wanted to go to college...

>never even wanted to go to college
then don't? Are you stupid or something?