Prove your superior intelligence

If you can find the right answers to these next few patterns, then you are not a degenerate mouth breather. If not have fun living on minimum wage.

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP is simply assembly line pattern scrolling left
Answer is five

Going vertically you account the excess in the first two, display it in the bottom row
Answer is 3

Vertically again, square in bottom right is moving up, bottom row displays its previous positions, answer is six

3, anti-clockwise on flat squares leads to single line surviving

Thinking about it, six is also a possibility for this one. With three the shape is consistent but the placement isn't. Strange

Oh no, definitely three, I was on the right track but mistaking the commands. Middle directs where the left line should go, not how to rotate the whole formation

First one is 6.

>Game board always rotates left then flips.
>Circle always goes once left after game board moves.

It's 4, the middle one rotates 45 degrees counter-clockwise add adds/subtracts lines from the left figure and results in the right one

Wrong, you're overthinking it my man

Answer 6 again.

Top 2 rows superimpose and the pieces that dont overlap are left at the bottom.

These are all correct

Scored 120 on this yesterday. Actual IQ is 129 so i'd say this is rather accurate.

The white circle rolls clockwise along the grid, while the black square simply jumps between its 2 positions, top-right and bottom-left, occasionally covering up the circle under it

Actually it's 5.

That makes no God damn sense

I think it's 6.

the first one is six, i never noticed before, but if you look at them diagonally, starting with the top right, you have black box on all three, then the others all fall into place.

here, I'll show you what I mean

Never got any of these, maybe I'm just really dumb

So this is what aspergers looks like

yes, that's right

i share a board with these autists

ITT: AUTISMO

t. jealous brainlets

>shit people who are clearly smarter than me
>A-autism

>mfw people still fall for this pseudoscience

Same answers here.

Got these.
Failed here.

I thought no one would reply. Here are some more.

You seem right to me. Congratulations

Correct

Three? Reverse from the center and then turn and flip the second half.
This I don't know.

Did you go to the mensa test yourself OP or were you in the IQ thread on Veeky Forums a while back.

The white circle goes around clockwise but it is cover by the black square. The black square flips back and forth from bottom left to bottom right corners. The answer is 5

I saw someone post this test on here the other day. I'm getting everyone to tell me the answers to the ones I couldn't get at first so I can do it again and pretend I have an IQ higher than 140.

Last one.

no its 5. and if the official answer is 6, then the official answer is wrong or incomplete. write them a letter explaining cantor style diagonals are the simplest explanation, therefore 5.

Could you expand on the second one? It doesn't seem to be right but I could be misinterpreting you.

not him, but equals annihilate each other vertically. fucking easy innit.

You can also do it horizontally, same result

Now that I have time to look at this one again it's super messed up. If you correspond the boxes with the numbers on a keyboards num pad, then 8 goes with 4 and 1, 9 goes with 5 and 2 and 7 goes with 6 and 3. After that I think this guy is close if not right.

i think 6 is correct as well. took me about 4 minutes though.

What score do I get if I don't give a shit about puzzles

I see. You have to flip the boxes over the black line every time as well as do your bit or else in the bottom example in the left column there would just be 3 white boxes on each side.

Why don't you find out?
test.mensa.no/

it works without flipping. always compares 1 vertical with 2nd vertical (both present new and independent information). 3rd vertical is the result.

You're right. The sides don't matter really.

6. You flip the top one vertically then the lines that overlap in the flipped first and normal second boxes of each column disappear while the different lines stay.

This is now the only one that hasn't been solved. Who has the highest IQ on lit right now? Who will come up with the answer and how the pattern works?

How are you guys getting three? I see two.

Turn and flip side alternates per horizontal slide, otherwise it makes no sense

Wouldn't that conflict with the bottom middle triangle? In the middle slide the left side is normal and then the next slide down the left side stays the same.

This doesn't work for the circle though damnit.