Question for the authors

do you have any muses? Or perhaps just one inspirational goddess?

mayli?

Dunno, just a random beautie

I'm Catholic, OP.

so it's Jesus or Mary. It should be.

Jeez, user, take a theology class.

Yeah, my mom.

>take a theology class
Porque?

>implying any female could be more inspiring of literary beauty than a landscape

>Who is Dante

>do you have any muses?
no

>Or perhaps just one inspirational goddess?
well there's bailey jay i guess

what a fucking pretentious faggot

And also her.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, user.

I never understood the purpose of a muse. What, you're supposed to just stare at some girl and that makes you come up with stuff? What's the method here?

I'm sorry that you're incapable of love, user.

You have to prove your worth.

>t. kissless basement-dwelling hack

Women have inspired the physical toils, why not the mental as well? After all, we utilize our faculties to accomplish feats that demonstrate ourselves as worthy mates, whatever those faculties may be; and the mental faculties are just as similarly valued as physical, though in accordance to different groups of women, for it women wholly and exclusively valued physical traits then we would probably still exist as lesser developed and savage brutes.

But why if I write to/about a person who I can't ever possibly be with?

Not for writing per se; my gorgeous ballet dancer boyfriend and my beautiful ginger pussy cat inspire much of my art.

I bet you only wear pastel.

No, I'm more pretentious than that. Only ever black.

to be w. her in the book

Yes

is she the girl from "here's johnny"?

yup

this is a cheap shot and you know it.

She told me she was in love with me while she was dating somebody else, and I wrote several poems in secret about her and we exchanged passionate writing to each other. Then, when she broke up with the guy, she came out as lesbian.

I guess true love is meant to be impossible.

I only have written 1 story and have another two still in the drawing board. The first one was inspired after watching an anime called "listen to me, im your father". I watched that when I was in college and the anime is pretty shit to be honest, its loli waifu bait. But then I realize, what would happen if my parents and brothers were gone and I had to take care of my nephews by myself? should I drop out of college? i could start working but not having studies will never give my nephews a decent life? should I even be concerned about them that way? they weren't my kids, after all. Should i focus on myself then? If i don't have but them as a family, why should i even try and for what purpose?
The next 2 stories i want my fears to be the center of the plot too.

My former english teacher I guess. Shes a beauty and I still her from time to time. Im working on a poem for her but I dont think Ill she will ever see the piece.

*still see her

Do seasonal waifus count?

why not

My only muse is Mary Jane

it's not a spider-man thread though

Truly the highest form of muse, one that can never be acquired.

>Seasonal shit
>Muse of anything
>'''''waifu ''''s'''''' ''''

I have a muse in the startwiththegreeks sense, who sometimes speaks to me and sometimes doesn't, but not a specific person no

Methamphetamines and being cuckolded.

Havev you tried nymphetamine?

no.

My muse desu

flet quoque, ut in speculo rugas adspexit aniles,
Tyndaris et secum, cur sit bis rapta, requirit.
tempus edax rerum, tuque, invidiosa vetustas,
omnia destruitis vitiataque dentibus aevi
paulatim lenta consumitis omnia morte

Yeah I've had a few, shit fades away after a while and I find when I don't have one I just can't fucking write to save my life, or even have the drive to do so

>tfw my first book of short stories was all tales that I had stolen from prostitutes

I would pay them for the night then have them sit down and just tell me their stories. I turned those into short stories then passed them off as my own.

So were they technically my muses?

+1

admit it, you like the girl from OP's pic rel