Double negative

(First draft) Albert Einstein once said "Insanity is doing the same things over and over again expecting a different result"

I once came to the realization words are only compounds of syllables and are a reflection of the supreme gauge symmetrical system that is programmed with in the universe. I was in awe that people all around the world figured out how to speak in their own way saying the same things and in some cases sounding the same

When examining the word "insanity" I see (In-sanity) meaning inside of sanity, sanity meaning to think in rational manner. So why is the word for thinking inside rational manner attached to being bat shit crazy? The truth is simple, adding "In" to "sanity" makes it a double negative resulting it to actually mean Dis-sanity, but the real truth is I stumbled upon the first discovered double positive in language.

(+In) X (+in)side sanity = - insanity

But the real question of the mystery still remains. Why? Why not just use the word crazy? Why was insanity brought out of the light?

What does rational thinking mean? In mathematics rational means "a number has a finite or recurring expansion." In language rational can be broken in to ration, ration meaning a fixed amount, so to think in rational manner, to be sane is to think in fixed amount. When you think in fixed amount you will behave in fixed amount. So sanity can be broken down to think and behave in fixed amount as the true definition, so by attaching the prefix (in) to sanity you are creating a double positive resulting in a negative based on human perception A.K.A "insanity" meaning the opposite of sanity, but still being inside sanity. The truth to me seems to be a intentional or unintentional effort that suggest: to be a conformist and to limit your thoughts to what is already there (think with in ration) is equivalent to being bat shit crazy. Hence Einsteins brilliant quote.

TL;DR? Insanity = Never stepping outside of conformity

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/abastasolo/20-99-esoteric-jux-autism-part
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's nice dear. You're on the literature board, though. Kindly take this rambling nonsense to some other board.

I was expecting Veeky Forums to be more clever than reddit, apparently it's a sea of inevitable retarded people. Will the people with a clue on what I'm talking about please stand up, I will answer any question related to the thread. Fire away, I'm prepared. If you're starting off with "in' really means "not" please show me another example and not talk out of your contrarian ass.

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

Well you're reading not listening to me, stupid fuck. If you're imagining me sound like a fag, that's your problem gay boi

Veeky Forums can be pretty shitty nowadays. A lot of pseuds who get off on telling people they're stupid without explaining why.

I think you're wrong, but here's why. The prefix "in" in "insanity" is not used in the same sense as "inside" but just comes from the latin. "Crazy" is also a relatively new word, its etymology only going back to the late 19th cent. It's as simple as that - nothing to do with double negatives

share more truthbombs, its interesting

You sound like an insufferable asshole. Please but more thought into your posts if you actually want proper replies.

Reminder that Einstein flunked his entrance exams and was considered a dunce before he got a job in a Swiss patent office then suddenly became a genius before being enshrined by jewry for being a spokesman for zionism.

It works across the board. Let's do it with the word "independent"

It does not work the same because independent is not a double positive, but let's proceed.

(+in) × (-Dependant)

Dependant: to rely on

Independent: to not rely on

To be independent you must rely on.

Well to be independent you are creating a new, No? How does one create a new? To create a new you must depend on what is already there. "If I have seen further than others it is by standing on the shoulders of giants" - Issac Newton. What I'm trying to say is to be independent, is to rely on :-)

incorrect = not correct
infallible = not fallible
injustice = not justice
invaluable = not possible to give measure to

Bullshit. He wrote comments on Maxwells theory of electromagnetism when he was 16 and they made sense. He did very well at the university, just look it up.

Wow, I guess I always used "independent variable" wrong! WOW OP! FUCKING WOW!

Please stop, this shit is making me mad.

@mad Op You actually gave me more examples of double positives in language :D

Bullshit back. He flunked his university entrance exams.

Is that some pasta I am not familiar with?
I don't get the joke.

And later when he was enrolled he did great.

"Incorrect"

(+in) × (+correct)

Correct: In accuracy : innacuracy

(+in) × (+in acuracy) = (-Incorrect)

Doesn't matter. The point is that Einstein was no natural genius, but likely a plagarist whose name has only become synonymous with the word "genius" due to ethnic propaganda. Others should be encouraged to look into the evidence of this instead of blindly advancing the notion that a man whose intellectual faculties never stood out suddenly became a genius after a stint in close proximity to other people's work.

Math is the language(1's and 0's), science is the process and quantum is the structure of the 1's and 0's.....

It comes from the Latin sanus, meaning healthy. Insane == not healthy, you fucking mongoloid

inflammable = flammable
Check and mate

I smoke good ass weed guys

Has OP ever considered that Einstein spoke shitty English and that this quote, if it really did originate with him, was probably spoken in German?

If Einstein did utter it in German, furthers my point. No?

inflammable

terrible thread

Idk how to tag comments, but that flamable checkmate was genius

Holy shit, dude, you are right! I have some other examples. So what does "un-" in undo/unearth/unleash mean? Imbecilic consensus points towards it meaning "do the reverse". But look closely and you'll notice it actually comes from "under". What's the big deal? Well, "under" has close connections to the word udder for obvious reasons, and udder has a connotation of extracting/producing a meaning with force, "milk", as in to utter. So "un" actually symbolizes dissecting a process. Undoing something means realizing how it works.

damn thats impresive

#

Underestimate

Yeah man, OP is totally right. He must be some sort of genius. Acoustic vibrations emitted from the human mouth have an inherent and non-arbitrary meaning, and humans don't necessarily have access to it even if we use those words effectively and there meaning in the first pace is supervenient on human cognition and social interaction.

Big Bang : Perpetul Momentum : Present Moment

MOMENTum..ummm.....such wow, is it a present? Is it eat?

kill yourself, fucking retard
all your claims and backwards inferences are false

I hate you. I don't know a single thing about you and I still despise you. You are the cancer that has slowly mutated this site into the shithole it is now. You have an obvious lack of education to the point where I doubt you're not 15 years old. Stop posting.

Benjamin Franklin. I'm not even going to read more.

Notice how everyone combating my point doesn't have any point of there own. They Just go "nope" and "remember the good Ol days?" Yeeeeeaaaaahhh I membuh, u membuh da jews?

Every other combating point HAS been addressed. Check mate trolls, good wins another battle.

Get inside my thought process, these were recorded weeks ago. I have two episodes prior to this one.

soundcloud.com/abastasolo/20-99-esoteric-jux-autism-part

Nigga, you just made me waste my time twice. Once by reading that picture and then by reading the first few paragraphs of your post. Fuck you.

The picture is irrelevant. If you read half of the paragraph, I agree. You wasted your time, you also wasted your time leaving a comment trying to sway people towards a non existent opinion you pretend to have. Lil Bitch ass house nigga

>doubt you're not 15 years old
>doubt you're not
hahahoHOOHOHO IT'S A DOUBLE NEGATIVE WHICN MEANS AUHHHH

I seriously hope I got baited
Either way shit thread, if you're a retard at least speak modestly of your own retarded opinions you can't properly demonstrate

Anyone named sage is a faggot, how's that for demonstrations.

If you think there are natural geniuses, you don't know how to recognize one.

Muhammad Ali = Boxing Genius
Johnny Cash = Music genius
Newton = Science genius

What they all have in common is that they use math, but it's all in a different language.

#

I tried, let us know how we did.

Want to change that opinion? Or keep debating it? Come at me brother!

Hooo Hooo Hooo, Roooobin!