What was even the point of the kiddie sex scene?

What was even the point of the kiddie sex scene?

To give readers a boner.

The eighties were a different time.

Was stephen king a pedo?

Well, yes, but all men are, he isn't special.

All wealthy men are pedos, when you're rich you can get any woman you want so the thrill of the chase is gone.

Kill yourself, both are disgusting humans.

No, men are disgusting, not I.

I count myself lucky to have won the 50/50 gamble at birth and having been born the fairer sex,

How am I justifying paedophilia? The fact that all the of ruling class are paedophiles is one of the reasons they should all be guillotined.

E
E
T

He took "starting with the Greeks" too literally.

you think SK is nervous right now because the movie is gonna cause more people to pick up the book and discover THAT scene?

He's against Trump so it'll be seen as prog.

>"Fuckin' clowns. The only thing I hate more than clowns is coons..."
Was this scene really necessary?

To sell books

The kids essentially form a tribe outside of the town's society. The sex scene is like a tribal ritual. Pre-modern tribes often have important rituals around the time of puberty. Childhood mentality is similar to pre-modern tribal mentality in some ways: for example, a belief in magic.
I don't think King consciously thought all this out, but I think his subconscious formulated it and it all sort of emerged as a block, which is why he included the scene. It makes a higher-level sort of sense above mere plot requirements, since it's emotionally/mythically right in some way.

Kek.

Nothing wrong with a bit of /ss/

>women
>the fairer sex

It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex ; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

t. Schopenhauer

>people getting riled up about 13 year olds having sex
At what age did you lose virginity? 13 is on the younger side but not THAT young, at least some people in my grade had sex at that age already.

it's not just sex, it's a preteen gangbang

a preteen gangbang in the sewers after the gangbangers fought an intergalactic massive spider aided by an intergalactic massive turtle

>13 is on the younger side but not THAT young, at least some people in my grade had sex at that age already
Did you grow up in a nigghetto? How'd you learn to read with all that degeneracy disadvantage?

No, sweetie.

It's not a gangbang, not only because no simultaneous penetration through multiple partners takes place, making the term "gangbang" technically inaccurate, but also because Beverly is not treated as an object of and tool for the male partners' masturbatory satisfaction making the term "bang" emotionally inaccurate.

You must have been pretty old when you lost your virginity, right? 14-17 is a normal age in most developed western countries and while 13 is relatively young it is not abnormal in the slightest, not necessarily at least.

I read a screenshot of the passage here on lit last week, but now that I've seen the movie and know the characters,
1) what is the order of banging (lmao @ whoever was last)
2) which one had the big dick

He was clearly on drugs while writing that. He probably has no clue either.

I don't exactly know....but my guess is something along the lines of the kids have to first defeat IT, and it's effects by imposing adult roles and situations upon themselves before they're ready.

When they defeat IT a second time, they have to become more like children.

Kind of a cool idea, but I'm pretty sure you could have gotten there without a child gangbang.

it was common back in the day in the book The Mosquito Coast there is a sex scene where a girl show her vagina to the kids
it was the 80s internet and the moralist jolly band didnt exist