Where does he go in depth about his cocaine and alcohol addiction?

Where does he go in depth about his cocaine and alcohol addiction?

Guy says he started smoking and drinking at 14 when he was anorexic, then by the time he was 20 he bench pressed 225 and was publishing 20 papers a year.

Pretty radical change. How did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

talk about it on his youtube channel or twitch stream, not the book board of an anime forum

he simply took the mania that was destroying his life and turned it into something constructive in the eyes of society.
it takes a lot of energy to be manic and obsessive, you know?

This is Veeky Forums, not /memersonrequest/. Now kindly fuck off.

You do realize he wrote 2 books and is writing a 3rd one?

This board is for discussing literature, not discussing literally anyone who has published a book.

oh shut up.

>literally an 83 post thread about the frankfurt school right below this benign question about a popular author
go fuck yourself

>pol tourists

there are many books about minecraft, so it is perfectly fine to make a general minecraft thread on Veeky Forums

You need to go back

If you like rules so much I know a place you'd love to hang out at: reddit.com

Why are there so many threads about Frankfurt school? Is it coincidence that a popular podcast has recently done a series of episodes on it?

wtf I love roblox vids now

>guys, how did this popular contemporary author manage to succeed in spite of drug addiction?
>not Veeky Forums
yeah, it's a post about minecraft, you faggot.

What popular podcast?

It's not literature.
Even less so when the same fucking face is made in a quarter of the threads that turn up.

You're clearly not from this board so lurk more or leave

philosophize this

you know, the source code of video games is words and stuff, all written down like
therefore, there is no difference between /v/ and Veeky Forums

OP here, I'm not even the one defending the Peterson threads but there's a ton of them here all the time I think it's you that hasn't been here long.

Ok, thanks. Do the people on that podcast name the jew?

>ur not from this board
yeah, tell yourself that. but this thread is objectively more intellectually involving than
the
>start with the greeks with a nigger pic
>what's the quick rundown on franz kafka with bogandoff pic
>oh hey guys, clinton book
threads
just stop wasting time bitching about jordan peterson threads. they're philosophy threads.and unless you want to make a /phi/, shut the fuck up.

You are slow my guy. I simply asked where he discusses addiction. This is a Veeky Forums board so obviously I'm talking about literally, the fact that you understood it as video or some other format says something about you, brainlet.

If absolute dogshit has been posted for a little while, its ok. If I rape your daughter for twenty years, I have done nothing wrong.

So you're asking which book it is that he goes "in depth about his cocaine and alcohol addiction?"?

Well, there's this amazing, little known feature called an Index! Look towards the end of either of Memerson's TWO published books and you'll find the elusive section right there. Good luck!

oh piss off, my man. you're bein a lil bitch because you're bored. we get it.

Wow rude!

reminder to make use of the report function
sys.Veeky Forums.org/lit/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=10012838

I'm neutral on Peterson, but you are an immense faggot. People who make posts like this should be permabanned, doxxed, and publicly humiliated.

it clearly states on the rules page that this is a board for books, not evety twitter personality who wrote a manifesto

If instead of having a meltdown you would have just replied and left, we wouldn't be in this situation. Get a life!

This question has been answered . The thread can die.

That was my second reply to this thread. There are still more people who come to Veeky Forums to support literature threads than there are people who come to participate in shitposting campaigns to remove the native population of book readers.

You're a massive butt pirate. Just go away you pathetic loser. Your behavior is repulsive and if I were king I would force your ISP to allow you online visitation rights to reddit only because your kind is a virtual disease.

>I'm 14 and I only hang out on Veeky Forums, the most underground place on the internet, where there are no rules

The pre-pubescents who get banned from social media once and instantly immigrate to Veeky Forums should be grounded from their phones until their grades go up.

>a thread can only be about what op intended and myriad related discussions that arise shouldn't be discussed in it because I want everybody to make a 5 post thread about whatever trivial question pops into their minds
Go back to Yahoo Answers

Because the discussion it's spawned was so worth having, huh?

>go back to ...
Well perhaps you ought to you go back to YouTube where you can wax lyrical about Papa Peterson to your heart's content, in a comments section devoid of pesky libtards and people who actually want to discuss books?

/sage

how do I channel my depression into something useful?

If you don't find it worth having, don't engage in it. Because it's in one thread, it's easy to hide. But if you had your way and everybody stopped posting in one thread 10 posts in, then made their own for their tiny, insignificant question that could have been answered in the original, it would be much harder to avoid the threads you don't like.
I'm a liberal and want to discuss books, and your attitude is just not conducive to discussing books

Combine it with perfectionism and you could make a successful noose selling business

shove a fork in your eye, watch the inspiration flow out

wtf I love minecraft youtubers now