Thoughts on her latest novel Veeky Forums?

thoughts on her latest novel Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4hLyKKX0EU
washingtonpost.com/outlook/clintons-account-of-how-she-was-shivved-in-the-2016-presidential-election/2017/09/11/f6740438-957f-11e7-89fa-bb822a46da5b_story.html?utm_term=.fcd2ccf4a565
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it's the sort of thing to cause retards to come here to make threads about it without checking the catalogue.

Simply put, I think her campaign was simply too smart to win

post the parodies

This, Hillary was in it playing the game. Trump ignored the game completely because he had no idea how to play it. That made him unpredictable and hard to corner as a political opponent.

easy... bugs on the carrot

>he had no idea how to play it.
He knew exactly how to play it.

Very different uses of the word "play"

Trump was a political outsider and knew that he had zero understanding of political codes and learned elite behaviour. That made him attractive to people disillusioned with the system and that's what he banked on.

He didn't know how to play the system and he didn't need to because by not playing by the rules he destroyed the system. Deconstruction, plain and simple.

Trumps digressions were a torrent of diarrhea whilst Hillary were hard, green-black loafs

In the end its alot easier to throw a hefty nugget at someone that a handful of arse juice

what does that even mean?

>Hillary was in it playing the game (by inventing the birther meme when she ran against Obama) and lost disastrously
>Hillary was in it playing the game (by using Black Lives Matter as a guerilla force to rush Bernie Sanders events) and lost disastrously
>Hilalrly was in it playing the game (by committing a felony by deleting federal-level records and then running for president while under federal investigation) and lost disastrously

How does this unspeakably odious woman still manage to have support, and on this site of all places?

If you defeat the other candidates they win

Playing the politics game is nothing inherently positive. I never suggested that.

The same reason why /pol/ supports a Zionist who married his children off to Jews. What better option do they currently have?

You're obviously an idiot, but anyway, here's how it is. Trump is a very smart guy who is part of the old noblesse oblige elite. This group in recent years finally began to understand that whites didn't have many plays before their voice would be drowned out in a sea of brown, and that the republican party was controlled opposition that had no intention of doing anything to stop this demographic downfall. Trump and the people who informed him knew that the demographics weren't caput for whites yet, and that there was an easy win to be had through the subtly pro-white populist message Trump and his people used to destroy the democratic machine and dismantle the cuckservatives that had long pretended to have the backs of white people they continually threw under the bus. It was an incredibly strategic victory in many ways.

She cheated at every turn and has the audacity to publish a book claiming that she was the one playing fair and Trump stole her victory with rare Pepes

youtube.com/watch?v=W4hLyKKX0EU

On phone and not interested in your video. Post an argument if you have something to say or go away.

I think Trump is ok. I can't stand this woman. Hope we get trannies in military soon tho. Think about the our poor deprived boys on the front.

This is the epigraph.

I never knew that quote was from Nietzsche until I saw it in original German at the beginning of Yockey's Imperium and plugged it into a translator.

i like nietzsche less now. gay ass quote

wtf i love cliches now

>umbricht

I don't think this is real

underrated as fuck

washingtonpost.com/outlook/clintons-account-of-how-she-was-shivved-in-the-2016-presidential-election/2017/09/11/f6740438-957f-11e7-89fa-bb822a46da5b_story.html?utm_term=.fcd2ccf4a565

>The book is also sometimes corny, with quotes from “Hamilton” and details about the hot sauce she carries everywhere (Ninja Squirrel Siracha), suggesting that the Clinton who told young voters to “Pokemon-go-to-the-polls” really meant it. The aphorism “What does not kill us makes us stronger” is credited to both Friedrich Nietzsche and Kelly Clarkson.

>with quotes from “Hamilton”
Alright I officially feel very sick

kekek

>WHAT HAPPENED
She had to write an entire textbook on how she lost her own rigged election, priceless.

did she do a poo on her pant

SHART

Let's not force the depraved on the deprived, now.

What is this, the shitting forecast?

Why is Hillary using a /pol/ meme?

She probably investigated about the internet trolls of Veeky Forums. Many superficial reading... Probably some memes stay in her subconscious.

>implying it wasn't some intern who wrote this tweet
>implying she's ever been here
>implying it wasn't a squad of interns researching meme magic and how drumpf uses frogs to win
>implying she didn't simply read a written report about le maymays
>implying she actually wrote the book

well who knows dude lol

The original cover of the book

Maybe I'm just "interpreting" him wrong, but didn't Nietzsche have some pretty unequivocal views on liberalism and "women's emancipation." ?

He sure did!

Lmao

Burn this fag planet plz

muh safe space echo chamber

There are some really harrowing passages in it.

What is this from?

This sort of behavior is everywhere on the internet, it's actively being nurtured by web developers, and it will continue to spread. And I hate it. I'm having difficulty articulating why. It's like trying to grasp at power where there is none to grasp. It doesnt matter how much you try to control and mold the sort of platform of discourse you occupy, the whole possibility of using it comes from mechanisms completely beyond your control. There's something ignorant and hypocritical about it.

This could happend. This is old lady was desesperated
>"It's not me. It's the Algorithm."
My sides

"What Happened" by Hillary Rodham "Our Gal" Clinton

Waste of everyone's time. She's so conceited to think her drama is worth writing a book about.

The excerpts I've seen on /pol/ have been just embarrassing. Endless shit-talking about muh white males, muh Russia, muh Wikileaks, with consistent attempts to look hip and relateable to young people.Zero acceptance that any of it could have been her fault. It's so passive aggressive and high-grounded it makes me grimace just to read.

>Russia hacked the electoral college into existence
Mental illness
Bet he's jacking off right now because he used "sanctimonious" on a public forum

This is really so fucking funny

I don't believe it.

This must have been intentional. It must have. I cannot accept anything else.

i can't wait until her book is added into "essential reading" infographics on Veeky Forums

You know what, I'm almost tempted to buy this book as a fucking snapshot in time. It seems like the perfect encapsulation of late-capitalist liberal and progressive culture in the first quarter of the 21st century. It might be worthwhile to possess for reference in the future.

You're not giving him credit. He did understand political codes and learned elite behavior, but unlike most elites he also understood the common man. His entire life he has associated with the working class, whom most democrats find so odious and mockable.

Whether his intentions were good or not, whether his ideas are good or not, he absolutely knew how to play the system, the difference is Hillary tried to use the system against the voter, in order to win, whereas Trump used the system against her.

How else do you explain winning basically on a technicality? She was racking up the popular vote in LA and New Orleans while he was campaigning in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, and Pols and commentators were calling him an idiot for it.

Priebus became one of his pet autists, and after the Romney debacle he crafted a numbers-based strategy (going after counties with pinpoint accuracy based on heavy analysis of voting patterns and demographics), which required somebody like Trump to exploit to the fullest, and somebody like Hillary to be so naturally weak that she would flail and flop incapable of countering it.

Finally, he utterly outworked her, gif related. Not only did h e physically go out and campaign far more frequently than her, but Hillary ran an amazingly conventional and unimaginative campaign. "Need Ohio and Florida and those hick states on the seaboard like Obama got" the geographic strategy of her campaign would have been unimpressive 20 years ago.

Even the fact that he burned through almost half-a-dozen campaign managers from summer 2015 to Nov 2016 was "unthinkable" and since it was "unthinkable" that meant to commentators it was "incompetent" but in reality he split his campaign into stages and swapped out managers based on their suitability to each stage.

HIGH ENERGY

Jeb Clinton never stood a chance

Oh man

this... this can't be...

Trump is terrible and a buffoon, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that it was hilarious he blew this shit queen the fuck out. These four years of regressive pandering are worth it, maybe

>His entire life he has associated with the working class

where the hell did you get this notion from?

You are hitting the nail on the head, my friend. We as a society are inadvertently culturing not just specific ideas, but entire frames of thinking, modes of interacting with each other. And this is happily being sponsored and supported by our political system, schools, religious institutions and other social structures.

Social media, movies, even things like reddit all do their part to maim our perception and censor our opinions. People are so eager to participate in some current 'happening' that they will bend their outlook just so they see what it is they want to see.

For instance, I look at this whole hurricane business as of late. Everybody is so eager to be 'sending out prayers', 'staying strong', etc. I live in Florida, and there's this general feeling that people are 'hunkering down' almost like it's a war or something, and I just want to tell them to get over it already. I mean, you lost power for like 2 days; it's pretty shitty, but stfu and get on with your life.

And it's not that they're spoiled. It's the zeitgeist of participation which is to blame. This generation wants their own 'happening'. They want to act out their own reality where they experience a natural disaster, war, Watergate, civil rights protest, etc. But not too much though... after all they need to be able to snapchat it for all their followers.

Sorry for the rant.

>Ninja Squirrel Siracha
I feel really sorry for her now. I just want to give her a hug and tell her that everything is going to be alright.

For my part, I dislike it because it destroys conversation and locks people into echo chambers.

Like what this guy is doing:
It's the equivalent of saying: "You're so obviously dumb that I'm not even going to argue with you."

Now what kind of a solution is that? Anyone who so clearly has the highground like that can surely think of something better.

>Trump is ... a buffoon
Back during the election, I was arguing with some guy who kept calling Trump "a buffoon" while trying to claim he didn't receive all his opinions from jews. Then I literally turned up and plastered in his face 10 articles written by jews that contained in the headline the words "Trump is a buffoon."

Too many fucking sheep to count.

Snd people say here that white noise is outdated hmmmmmm

Haha. You're fucking weird bro

You mean always right and undefeatable in argumentation.

You're talking about the book? Never read it, is it any good?

God even in a photo she looks like a fucking exhibit at a Wax Musuem

Beginning with his father making him work on the family company's construction sites (which he also made his own children do, and which is why he talks like a New York City construction worker from the 60s — *when he's addressing the common man*; his intellectual register in other contexts is, frankly, borderline-autistic) and continuing to the current day where the biggest fans among his employees are the doormen, bellhops, maids, valets etc. Even his (frankly bizarre, out of context) relationship with professional wrestling shows a capability to connect with people who not only aren't billionaires or millionaires but who probably come from households with a combined $40k/annum income.

Again, you want to think of him as a rich idiot but you're just selling your own analytic capability short by doing so. Also nothing I've said necessitates accepting or rejecting his "altruism" or the value of his political platform.

Consider for instance if the US suddenly stopped every military conflict in which it's currently engaged. To whom would the hordes of loyal millennial patriots (and even those older conservative ones) send their prayers? Who will they get to thank for their service when they stand next to them in line at Walmart, or say in passing as they hold open the door to a public restroom? What will replace all those soldier memes on facebook?