"Our French Republic is no more than a great gullet swallowing the negroizing of the French at the command of the Jews...

>"Our French Republic is no more than a great gullet swallowing the negroizing of the French at the command of the Jews. Our governors are a clique of sadistic yids and yellow-bellied masons sworn to swallow us up, to bastardize us further, to boil us down by all the grotesque, primitive means of inter-mixture, part negro, part yellow, part white, part red, part monkey, part Jewish, part everything."

How could somebody who wrote such wise and observational novels be so evil and racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malmö#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wew lad, and Hagbard Celine was named after this dude?

Maybe he was right. Did you ever think of that?

makes u think

holy shit please.. racism is coded into our genes as a survival mechanism. please tell me more about how it's not dangerous for white people to live in many parts of africa or in some parts of the middle east.

lol trigert

It's a bit weird he said that, considering that in Journey he said there was only two races in the world; the rich and the poor. I guess he changed his mind about that after he became rich.

Except he was piss poor while writing Journey. Op's quote is juvenilia.

Le mestige obligitoire!

Literature is a racket. You say things so people will buy. Once established, you can tell the truth.

deserves a bump for another Jew thread by a falseflagger

The greatest writer of 2,000 years, and he was a /pol/ack. Eat it, Veeky Forums.

>Sex! That's [what] all the fight is about… everybody wants to eat everybody else. That is why they are afraid of the Blacks. He is strong! Full of strength! He will take over. That is why they are afraid of him… it is his time now, there are too many of them, he is showing his muscle… the white man is afraid… he is soft. He has been too long on top… the smell stinks to the roof, and the Black, he feels it, he smells it, and he is waiting for the take-over… it won't be long now.

>It is time for the yellow color… the black and the white will mix and the yellow will dominate, that's all. It is a biological fact, when black and white mix the yellow comes out strongest, that is the only thing… in two hundred years someone will look at a statue of a white man and ask if such a strange thing ever existed… someone will answer, 'No, it must have been painted on.'

>That is the answer! The white man is a thing of the past… he is already finished, extinct! It is time for something new. They all talk here, but they know nothing… let them go over there and then talk, it is another song there, I was in Africa, I know what it is, it's very strong, they know where they are going… the white man buried his head too long in the womb… he let the church corrupt him, everybody was taken in… you're not allowed to say anything like that… the Pope is watching, be careful… say nothing! heaven forbid… NO! It is a sin… you'll be crucified… keep it still… be quiet… be a nice dog… don't bark… don't bite… here is your pap… shut up!

Celine was blackpilled af.

Polanski and Woody Allen are both brilliant filmmakers. They're also both raped children.

Celine was not only a racist and antisemite, he was a collaborationist and Nazi sympathizer. He was also one of the greatest writers who ever lived.

Things like this are only an issue for people who are incapable of carrying two thoughts in their head at once.

He's right you know. The White race will inevitably find its own minority status either a good thing or a curiosity among the countless other curiosities which fill up their day thanks to the television, social media etc. They will blink in confusion as the last proud members of the White race lament its passing.

Knut Hamsun was a Naziboo, as was Pierre Drieu La Rochelle, Emil Cioran and many other great writers.

Whites have always been a minority globally

>Hollywood Jews are pedophiles
>Brilliant writer was red pilled

Yes I understand

I'm talking about Western nations.

London's White British population:

2001 - 60%

2011 - 42%

2021 - ???

Frankfurt is already a majority immigrant city.

Marseille will soon become a majority immigrant city.

Malmo is close to becoming a majority immigrant city.

The list goes on (and on, and on)

And so what? You're still thinking in a pre-Globalist mindset, we don't operate on territory anymore we operate on cash money. If Western cities are filled with a smelly brown underclass that just gives whites better control of dominating them from above

That's the environment jews strive in and want, not whites. You must be a hapa.

Not to be pedantic or anything, but most immigrants in cities like Malmö are from white/european countries.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>Celine
>good writer
>wise novels
No

Maybe Europeans shouldn't have constantly been leaving Europe since 500 years ago.

You have to learn to out Jew the Jews my friend. Whites never succeeded because things were easy

Rather just kick them out, much easier and there's hundreds of precedents.

added to reading list

>whites better control

You mean Jews. Whites tend to divide themselves into social classes, whereby the overlooked masses of whites will simply breed with the african and arab beasts while the small upper class keep their bloodlines pure and remain the proto-Jews they have always been (even mating with the Jews themselves for the sake of attaining more money).

Sweden is for example the country most positive in its outlook towards refugees, and the population of barely 10 million has therefore accepted at least 250,000 refugees and economic migrants, mostly young men, from Africa and the Middle East in the past three years alone.

Some statisitcs about the glorious New Sweden which has come about as a result of this tidal wave of shit?

1. 80% of rapes in swimming pools are committed by migrants

2. 94% of gun crime in Sweden is committed by those of 1st or 2nd generation Africans or Arabs

3. Around 52% of rapes committed in the relatively small town of Kalmar (SE Sweden) are committed by Africans / Arabs

4. 100% of rapists at the 2015 Stockholm Music Festival were of middle eastern / african origin

I could go on, believe me...

Yet the Swedish media barely covers these issues, instead writing article after article about the poor oppressed refugees who just want to live peaceably side-by-side with their Swedish friends!

Maybe that is because...

1. Sweden's largest TV stations (TV4, TV3 ZTV) is owned by.....JEWS

2. Sweden's largest newspapers (Aftonbladet, Dagens Nyheter, Metro Sweden, Dagens Industri, Sydsvenska Dagbladet , Gothenburg Post) is owned by ....JEWS

3. Sweden's largest media production company (Strix Television ) responsible for advertising, documentaries, news features etc is owned by....JEWS

Believe me I could go on. Yet they only make up 0.2% (!) of that nation's population.

Yeah but we can only do that when we learn their game. Hitler didn't just shout in the street and chased them out, he looked into their recent developments in crowd psychology, propaganda, cinema, industry and he turned these tools back around on them

Wrong, actually.

Iraqis were the largest immgirant group in Malmo in 2014, and the following year around 180,000 african / ME immigrants flooded that country with most going to large cities like Malmo.

The majority of people aged 0 -25 in Malmo are from an immigrant background.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malmö#Demographics

bump

Are there any good translations of his later work?

Who the fuck is this based Frenchman? Has /pol/ and Veeky Forums come together at last?

I don't care about the jews, jews are great but fuck Islam and middle eastern populations. Please give me your sources for points 1-4. The only thing I've got is an old 2006 BRÅ report where "immigrants" (vaguely defined, probably finns etc included) commit 5.5x more rapes. Though it's a bit outdated etc, so hit me up nigga

He is quite famous you know

Cioran deeply regretted his nazi phase, which was in his youth and didn't last long.

>jews are great
>hit me up nigga

end

Sure he did.

>Who the fuck is this based Frenchman?

Yes, welcome to literature.

>implying jews aren't great
>0.2% of the population, 20% of the nobel prizes
Fuck off nigger

>impressed by someone giving themselves prizes

you seriosuly believe this?

good fucking lord. if you're going to branch out from your containment board at least lurk for 15 minutes.

This based Frenchman MUST be a fellow pede, lol.

The immigrants are a scourge?

Even if iraqis are the largest ethnic group, the 4 other largest ethnic groups are all european, and 2 of them being Denmark and Finland.
Most of the immigrants in Malmö aren't muslims, they are a mixture of christians, atheists and muslims. Not all arabs are muslims.

>Not all arabs are muslims.

True, but all arabs are, unfortunately, arabs.

Also Bosnians are Muslims, they aren't European. Go shill your nigger propaganda elsewhere.

>jews are great but fuck ... middle eastern populations.

Jews are from the middle east, genius. They're semites and much worse than the other groups you hate because they are much more evil and cunning and good at being able make brainlets believe they are "great."

So you never actually read any of his books then?

>"How? How? Insolence! The Horror! The Aryan, his cowardly nature, so docile, infinitely plastic, always sucking up to Jewish interests, as the Jewish knife noses about, dibbles around, squashes, spreads around across infinity, the perfect food for commerce, par excellence, for all of the traffic of war and peace, any Jewish thing can slice, slit, produce, gush out, exchange, degrade and turn anything into shit, that’s what they’re doing to the masses at the moment, in the blink of an eye! Revolt! Suddenly! The pussy rebellion! The insurrection of the eternal faggots! This has never been seen before! Heard of or even thought about! Never! The pussy Aryan who turns racist, tough, hostile, uncompromising, Nazi! Ah the filth! Not since Tiberius has Israel been met with such opposition or endured any harsher rebellion."

kek
he also calls the native french middle class cucks several times

Yeah, Céline was basically a pacifist version of /pol/.