Why do people keep ignoring me?

I thought all I need was friends, but they don't want me with them. And those people like literature and philosophy, just like me, so where's the problem?

How the fuck can you blame me when they are the ones that won't cooperate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YjcIRQuCXr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

try and take a shower first buddy

You should meet up with that London frog poster guy.

It's still probably something you're doing, pal. Just because you have similar interests doesn't mean there will be a connection. Best of luck.

I WISH, but I live in a backward town in South America.

Maybe I'm being too friendly? maybe I'm choosing the wrong words? maybe I'm not being friendly enough? the heck is wrong with me?

I have the same issue, I have come to the conclusion I am so autistic that I can't even tell which aspects of my behavior make me so repulsive. I just sit at home all day, read books and listen to music, hoping that someone will see something in me and drag me out of my depressive state, although I know that's never gonna happen.
Maybe you could start by leaving your town. I don't know if your economic situation allows that, but it would be a good start I suppose.

Are you attractive? Do you have proper hygene?

Aside from that, the real problem is that today everyone that isn't a kid is super embarrassed about making new friends. All true friendships are 90% of the time childhood friendships

Don't feel guilty. It can be anything, no matter how small. It can even be a certain undefinable "vibe." People are petty.

Would you like to talk with me?

I'm average looking and have good hygiene.

Where in South America?

Northern Chile. I'm alone and I genuilely think there is some secret jewish reptilian group out there paying people to ignore me.

Stop worrying about making people like you and you'll be much happier.

Protip: you dont actually need them

But I'm fucking 21 and never even had a girlfriend. I wish at least I had ONE, one person outside my family with whom be good friends with.

report non-literature threads

You're probably on the spectrum and don't realise that it shows.

Meh, you'll live. The truth is you might be coming off as needy as hell, so chill out.

Read The Book of Disquiet

This

I don't know how to not appear needy.

maybe you make people feel uncomfortable by doing/saying cringy shit that you're not aware of, try meeting new people and hanging out with them at a night club in a new city or just anywhere in a new place where no-one knows you and if it is a recurring pattern that they don't want to hang out with you ask them why.

it's a skill you will develop my pupil

>night club
Yeah, what a good place to find Veeky Forums people.

Do therapy and have a nice life

don't listen to have a nice life though

Maybe you're ugly?

Just chill out man, I started my course and I didn't give a fuck if I made friends or not, I didn't, but if you don't care it doesn't matter, I still casually talk to the people in my class and joke with them while going to the library or doing work in my spare time and I'm yet to have some person point a finger in my face and go "ha look at this faggot sitting here alone".
It's just some much easier approaching it when you don't care about the outcome desu.

No, I'm better looking than 90% of the spics here.

>Maybe I'm being too friendly?
You cannot think rationally when it comes to "connecting" with people. There are micro movements and very slight variations in speech that you will only make worse if you think about the consciously. The only way that you can connect with others is by getting on the same "wavelength" as them and by not being threatening. You can be threatening even if youre nice. People will get creeped out.

My suggestion is to do drugs. Alcohol is good for helping you "vibe" with people but if you need something to use day to day try lyrica or gabapentin. Very good for taking the edge off and helping you flow. Alternative try phenibut. Basically anything that will make you looser.

Remember you cannot really use or your rational side to vibe with people rather you need to learn how to connect on a subjective "feeling" level. Once you master being chill then you can think rationally about what you want to say and do with people but if you try that first you will only turn into a creep. Masters of social interaction first have to learn how to be chill and act natural then they can apply their rational thought and when they do those are the people that can sleep with any woman basically.

you seem like a bitch, I wouldn't be friends with you

not Veeky Forums related

Oh yeah. Another big piece of advice is to not care about people and accept being lonely and be comfortable with it. People hate it when someone pressures them or seems needy or *wants to control the outcome* of their conversation. Girls like men that are nonchalant and wouldnt care either way what the girl did but if you start trying to control conversations or outcomes people will run from you like the plague.

Also worrying about people is ABSOLUTELY pointless. You have so much time in your life to spend time with others you can basically take it for granted. What you shouldnt take for granted is studying and learning things and making money. You really should not care about having friends or girls until you have about a million dollars, or at least some steady stream of income if a million seams extreme, but its not if you learn about investing and speculation and are very smart with the start up money you are able to acquire. Then its time to start thinking about rewarding yourself but right now you should be focusing on yourself and learning something which others value or creating something which others value.

And you are are probably male so you have the benefit of having good genetics for aging and men only look better and become more attractive as they age. The only catch is that you have to make more money to keep up with the competition of other males your age.

Here is a video about acquiring start up capital that is very very good and kinda funny:
youtube.com/watch?v=YjcIRQuCXr0

>Are you attractive?
In my experience this can fuck you up; the girls will like you sure but the boys will hate you and feel insecure just by your looks. This creates resentment and animosity towards you. If you have any kind of skill you're double fucked.

>having good relations with your family

check your privilege.

Tfw living the comfy 100% isolated life.
My job is night shift, too. I live the perfect miserable life. Wouldn't even switch with brokers.

>girls
>caring about looks
Some girls might have a "facial symmetry fetish" but most of them only care about height when it comes to physicality but it doesnt matter cause what they like the most is security and comfort. Girls will either feel chill and comfortable with you or awkward and uncomfortable and attraction is based on whether they think your wits and actions are capable of holding up to adverse circumstance. They also care about status but some girls are cool and say fuck the mainstream; those are keepers.

Anyway OP sounds like a super autist and the fact that he is complaining about not having any friends and said he tried to make friends but people push him away makes me think he is a creepy son of a bitch who is trying to control the outcome of a social situation and pressuring people which is something all humans hate.

The bottom line is that OP shouldnt give a shit whether he has friends or not and until he can be comfortable alone then people will not be attracted to him. He may benefit from drugs.

Please. Your focus on your lack of socializing is very disconcerting and not at all productive for you. You need to realize it does not matter from a logical perspective. What does matter is money and being successful.

Long live to the pupo m8

I've only ever connected with one person and he's also my only friends.

You do have a point about height, most girls take as a pre-requisite to bang them that you're at least the same height, once a girl made me stand beside her just to be sure, quite fun actually, it felt like a rollercoaster queue. If you're a man you can overshadow looks with status but it's quite fun seeing the effect you cause on them walking down the street, indeed.
Friends: I do enjoy my solitude but you need at least a couple of friends, we're social beings after all.

>Maybe I'm being too friendly? maybe I'm choosing the wrong words? maybe I'm not being friendly enough? the heck is wrong with me?

Get out of your own ass, pal. Sounds like you're super wrapped up in what other people think of you. I understand that human connection is a really important thing for everyone. Everyone needs someone.

>maybe I'm not being friendly enough?
It's probably this one. Being nice =/= being friendly. Have you invited any of them into your life? You gotta open a fuckin door pal, nobody has the time to kick it in and drag you out. Invite em to an event. Invite em to some fuckin coffee. Be proactive and stop worrying about what they think of you. If you show em who you are and they pass, thats on them not you. Don't put on a mask that you think they'll like, that just leads to heartbreak down the road. Love hard and fast and don't be a bitch about it if it falls to shit.

You're hot and your heart has a big ass dick and everyone will love you when you show it to em.

You may be right, I need to be less desperate and focus on better things.

even if he is ugly he should be able to ge a friend

Holy shit, this thread was way more useful than expected.

How so?

You definitely sound like you could be needy.
Are you in control of the volume of your voice while in company? Do you speak over others? Do you constantly say edgy stuff "as a joke"?
It's a bunch of shit you won't notice but that might annoy them.

Also I feel like pointing out that either way you shouldn't concern yourself too much with it and that it's very possible it's nothing.

I just say trivial normie stuff when talking to others.
>hi
>how was your day?
>what do you think about X?
>do you like X?
>I also like X
>what do we have tomorrow? (uni)
>I've been thinking about this...

>Friends: I do enjoy my solitude but you need at least a couple of friends, we're social beings after all.
Yeah obviously long term you need to have social contact to have a meaningful life. But in the short term, which can be a couple or few years even its okay to focus on other things. Im not advocating people dump their friends but if socializing is hard for someone and takes a lot of energy they may benefit from avoiding a social life in order to focus on work or school. I know it seems extreme but it just depends on the person and whether they are successful at the goals they are trying to accomplish, and how distracted they are by friends or social pressure.

And as a manlet I can tell you that most girls dont even notice me and I might as well be invisible or another girl. The only time girls notice me is when I am with another girl which I can use to show off and qualify and even then i have to be holding their hand or else I dont get looks. Its bad because since I dont get noticed a lot usually when I have a gf I am always really distracted from the attention other girls are giving me because it feels awesome and is abnormal for me and that has caused a fight with a gf one time because i was being retarded and obvious. Really short girls still notice me though and also I have noticed that girls that are only a little taller than me sometimes dont mind and I like girls to be a little taller than me although it doesn't matter that much but preferably girls are like 2 inches taller than me but not wider than me I get annoyed of girls that take up too much space in bed or have mom hips/thighs.

>And as a manlet
Just to be sure, how tall are we talking about? Where do you live?

>when a normie tries to share their """problems"""

please be okay that sounds really bad.

Stop fetishizing your loneliness and forget about autism if you're undiagnosed. Chances are you just lack experience with social life.
Even if you have a mental illness, that doesn't stop you from having friends. A friend of mine is bipolar. Has plenty of friends. My ex had depression and anxiety and she was popular. (Inb4 girls have it easy because pussy, she was a 6/10 at most and she was never flirty.)

Don't go out with the sole purpose of making friends. Desperation smells.
Work on getting a friend, just one, and build your connections from there. Don't ask him to introduce you to his social circle, it will happen in its own.

If you fail, remember, it's a numbers game, and the experience you gained will help you in the long run. Try again.

When I say experience, I don't mean "studying" etiquettes and wondering what you did wrong. That's forcing it. That's desperate. Experience is more like familiarity with social life in general. You will talk with ease after some time. You will know what and when to share. You will pick up on signs.

get some social skills

Get used to it.