Rank the English romantic poets, from best to worst

Rank the English romantic poets, from best to worst.

I would say it ranks like this:
Blake>Keats>Shelley>Byron>Wordsworth>Coleridge

What's the point in this?

What's the point in any of the shitposting here dumbass?

If you have to ask, leave this fucking board.

>quantifying the unquantifiable

Blake>Keats>Wordworth>Coleridge>Mary's Husband and Lover

Why do you place Wordsworth third? I find his style drab and plain, but am interested in your decision.

Go be a college B student somewhere else.

You don't write like a white man. Stick to your African "poets", sweety

Nigger, I have better control of the English language than you. That makes me whiter than you.

Shelley>Blake>Coleridge>Keats>Byron

I bet you're nowhere near as white as me. You probably come from America that's not a white country

Because he's plain. Nutting is my favorite.

>Speaks American
>Thinks it's not THE white country

cuck

Wordsworth>Shelley>Blake>Keats>Byron>Coleridge\Clare
Coleridge however was the brains of the outfit. There's nothing at all quite like the Biographia Literaria in the whole of English lit. It's wonderful.

Bet your a feminist judging by your hysterics like a little dumb whore. Your not superior enough to appreciate white writers like you claim

(You) just haven't read enough. Begin with the 1805 Prelude.

>ur hysterics like a little dumb whore. Your not superior
i called you a cuck and you wrote an essay

stay mad

Oh, I didn't realized i didn't read enough.

Still sad that Hillary lost, honey? Enjoy the next 8 years

Well? He has a ton of verse. The Prelude's basically a travelogue that begins with his childhood and concludes with his hiking over the alps to check out the French Revolution for himself while it's still in process. It's a different Wordsworth than the one of the lyrics and short narratives. May change your mind.

>claims to like romantic poetry
>hasn't read Charlotte Smith

stfu bich

having a jej at anyone who doesn't put wordsworth first—automatic pleb status.

"The immense burden of Wordsworth's poetry is the contradiction that he understood better than all his followers down to today: self-consciousness is essential for modern poetry, yet self-consciousness is the antagonist of poetry, the demon that needs to be exorcised."

Wordsworth>>Keats>Blake>Coleridge>Byron>Shelley

What would Harold Bloom's version have looked like?

I've never seen people place Shelley so highly before. Why have you decided this?

Toss up between Wordsworth and Blake first, with the nod given reluctantly to the former, probably.

Promethius Unbound and The Cenci for me. With sufficient admiration for his more anthologized stuff.

Keats/Clare >> Wordsworth >> Coleridge >> Blake >> Shelley >> Byron

Shelley used the language extraordinarily well. So well that when youre young (Carlyle's Sartor Resartus comes to mind) he seems obscure, hard to read. The more (you) grow into the language the clearer Shelley becomes. Until at last he's 'clear as a bell,' the most pristine (in terms of sense) user of English of all the Romantics. Not the best poet, but like Wordsworth a *real* poet, and close.

Easy shit
>Wordsworth
>Shelley
>Blake
>Keats
>Coleridge
>Southey
>Landor
>Byron

John Clare should be 2nd place after Blake.

Keats > Byron/Shelley > Coleridge > Blake > Wordsworth

Keats > Blake > Shelley > Coleridge > Byron > Wordsworth

>Byron
>Romantic
Do you wish for him to turn in his grave?

>Blake that low

DAS RITE.

Blake>Kipling>Tennyson