Guys, I'm currently sitting in Hyde park next to the Diana lake...

Guys, I'm currently sitting in Hyde park next to the Diana lake. I'm feeling sad about being a subhuman ugly beta nofriends loser on a sunny day in London

If you're a UK taxpayer, you're paying me to sightsee.

Going outside is a scam. I'm still lonely and sad

Other urls found in this thread:

puntingwiki.com/wiki/Soho_Walk_Ups
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get off your phone fag
go volunteer somewhere

also in Hyde park sat reading by a tree! partly because it makes my early afternoon solo drinking on a workday (I lost job) look more acceptable

looks like it's about to rain soon though

if you see a tallish man in a beige jacket and grey trousers reading 'twenty thousand streets under the sky' say hello

1. Use some of that money to see a therapist. Actually do what the therapist recommends.

2. Read Stirner, but read Wolfi Landstreicher's translation from earlier this year. DON'T skip the footnotes.

3. Also, read Epictetus' Enchiridion.

4. If the therapist recommends meds, go for it, but don't stop also working through that shit yourself.

5. Go out and make some friends. This'll be easier, or at least possible, once the above is underway.

6. Get some light exercise. Go for a jog three times a week or something. See if you can get runner's high. If you decide you really like it, hit up Veeky Forums for some help.

The other thing is, life isn't all sunshine and roses for anybody. This is something I've had to learn to accept. Maybe enlightenment exists, but if you're feeling like this, you're going to have to get to "normal" first, and make that consistent, before you try to go further. And normal still includes sometimes feeling sad, and sometimes feeling bad about yourself. But it means being able to get past that, and think your way through it when that happens, and it'll start to happen less and less until it's only occasional.

You can do it, user.

Start with the therapist and Epictetus.

>life isn't all sunshine...

It is for women, who all have lives on easy mode and ten trillion tinder matches, sugar daddies, beta orbiters, and easy jobs. It is for Chads. It is for normies who go to normie dominated jobs where they are judged by other normies

You've done an exciting thing here, posting on-location! Reading this has given me a great idea for something I want to write, or rather, it's rekindled an old idea I had cast aside, so thank you very much sightseeing user.

I'll be your friend user-kun, although I'm not in london...

>for anybody
But who fucking cares about other people? Not OP, but I just wanted to say that, seriously, I don't know what people think saying this will do to aid a situation.

The problem is that you're sitting down and using your phone.

When people say 'go outside' they mean go outside and DO SOMETHING.

OP here. Now somewhere else, near a famous landmark. I'm so bored. This is like my days off where I immediately run out of things to do.

If I manage to get home without becoming demoralised at the sight of attractive women everywhere and binging on junk food as a result, I can call this day a small victory. But it's 50:50

When I'm at home I feel guilty if I read a book or learn programming or learn maths. I want to do everything 100 % of the time. So I procrastinate everything by sitting around outside, drinking coffee, feeling sad about life

Next time you see an attractive woman ask her for directions or something, don't ask for the time because that's a dead giveaway.

You need to up your game, player.

Did you think a gril would see this post and run across the park into your arms?

I posted some instructions on getting to a good, affordable prostitute, but I deleted them because you didn't reply. Reply, cocksucker.

Jump in the fountain and splash around making reee noises.
When confronted say that Diana was a Stacey slut and this protest is the start of the beta uprising.
At the very least you'll get on the daily mail website

The best tribute to Diana would be if a guy climbed and humped the statue, but it looks tricky to mount.

>mount

Have you been everywhere in your city? I also have a tendency to wander and go for walks when I feel like shit. Sometimes I pick a direction or area I've never really gone, and just walk.

For me personally, seeing things that are new or unfamiliar is stimulating and takes my mind off of all the garbage and filth. Maybe it'll be the same for you?

Glad you haven't jumped into the Thames OP. Maybe we'll see each other on the Tube some day, perhaps if we awkwardly glance away from our shoes at the same time.

He needs to fuck a prostitute. Like I said, beautiful clean women are available in London for £22.

I can't see any for less than £50 outcalls on adultwork

>Like I said, beautiful clean women are available in London for £22
Where the fuck are they? I paid £170 for one last year and she refused anal.

>all women have it easy
My chad friend makes fun of ugly girls on tinder. He matches them and sets a date to meet up but never goes.

Good looking people have it easier. I am always meaner to good looking people (call it jealousy if you wish).

I am so fucking tired of londonfrog
Please just off yourself already, you post this whiny repetitive off-topic horseshit every single day
You complain about the shallowness of "normies" when your entire life has no more depth than being bitter about them
You should get permabanned so that you can finally lose your will to live

Fuck off. He's one of the few reasons still worth browsing Veeky Forums.

You go to a walk-up in Soho.

puntingwiki.com/wiki/Soho_Walk_Ups

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

If you come to a literature board to listen to somebody blog about his frustration that Tinder exists you're as bad as him and should go to /r9k/ instead

>tfw good looking
>my life is fucking shit

Glad to be of help.

You guys make me sad...;_;