/TBG/ Terrible Book Cover General

You know the drill. Find the shittiest, least accurate, book covers, be they classic pulp trash or modern Amazon repackaging.

Perhaps I'm missing something but I have no idea what is going on with this cover.

I'm a proud white conservative man of the heterosexual persuasion and this cover makes me sick to my stomach. She belongs to me and my white race.

Would make a fine Othello cover.

Is the publisher Jewish?

>(((Shylocke)))

Delete this fitlh immediately, this is a redpilled board.

95% by Wordsworth.

Not sure if ultra good or ultra bad.
It's Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde btw.

pic related is the superior camuskino

>Dr. Tsyekil

this

I hadn't seen these in person. until I went though some local bookstores several months ago. Context told me that they were legit but I hadn't really looked them up so I always held out a vague thought (hope?) that they were memes.

When I saw a row of them in person, I involuntarily blurted out: "Jesus Christ, the meme is real."

I haven't had the pleasure.

Love this bollocks

reverse

This is like that kid from the Kinder chocolate bars.

I had seen them, but I thought the Crime and Punishment was definitely a meme.
I'm 99% sure the covers are bad intentionally. Why just not skip the picture.
Taking a picture of actual people. I don't want some random person on my bookshelf, it's like those downtown billboard ads.

Savaged in The Ass by Professor Pangloss and Two Hung Bulgar Hunks

fucking kek. Just read Portrait for my Joyce class.

Ultra good, comrade

This looks like something that made business sense when it was being printed.

I absolutely detest this cover, man. It's not even so bad it's funny, it's just very ugly.

literal mid 1990s middle of the road electronic chillout music album cover-core

you fucking know it's true

They're usually all on the same shelving unit too because the bookstore doesn't want them touching any of the real books.

Some of the covers - memes aside - aren't terrible, like their older editions. Plus, if it's originally written in English and cheap, you don't have to deal with the piss poor translations. Usually just avoid them like the plague though.

they would save so much money by not paying a shitty photoshop artist for the cover and instead either return to public domain artwork or have a blank cover

lmao fuckin lost boys interview with the vampire blade trinity bullshit

Putin

It's ugly but actually very fitting for the book, not the worst cover

The green is a bad choice though, it'd be more aesthetic if they chose a colour similar to the colour scheme of the image

He he he i get it senpai

Lost Boys is rad though

A Midnight-Skinned Man's Cream, a Shakespearean interracial adventure

I think they're doing that on purpose. Noone will give you a perfect product (cheap, good, flawless).

Stand back

The very best.

They're all looking at you like some stranger

I mean it's relevant to the content of the book.

>kino
fucking /tv/fag
go back to your board

Reminder that they state in the foreword that Dante would have enjoyed the video game they made based on his works.

kek

The blurb is just as bad as the cover. Brilliant.

my eyes

why? apart from the green the art is pretty oк тoвapищ

What's wrong with Pelevin's cover? His books are outlandish and the cover reflects it perfectly

It would be a great "Richard Yates" cover