I hear cliff sargent doesn't like gravity's rainbow. Can someone link to where he expressed his opinion on it, please...

I hear cliff sargent doesn't like gravity's rainbow. Can someone link to where he expressed his opinion on it, please? I never saw it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJWrj7Tvwgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's a Sam Hyde video where he talks to some withered hipster twink with a sailor moustache on a fixie bike and asks how hold he is, the guy replies 35 and it's really sad because he should have grown out of being such a fucking tryhard faggot in his teens.

Cliff is exactly that. I hope he enjoys his 40s, and 50s, and 60s, as a nothing. As complete nothing. That's what you are Cliff. You didn't make it. You wanted to be so much more but this is the biggest you're ever going to get, and it's going to fade and fade.

I'm actually not cliff sargent.

I think the reason why signalling faggots rile us up so much is because they hold a mirror up to our own signally fagottry. This obessive desire to command other's narratives of us, to appear to them as "cultured", "tasteful", "transgressive", "virtuous" &c. has absolutely become a cultural universal, and before you put Cliff on blast for this behaviour, consider yourself whether he is not in fact acting out in a less subtle way your own primary mode of engagement with art and culture as well.

thats my two cents anyway

If on some primitive bestial level I would enjoy raping a woman, and Cliff is a serial rapist, that doesn't mean I can't tell him to stop raping people. Cliff is fucking horrendous. He's like a woman. He primps and preens as much as a fucking woman. I want to fire him into the sun.

Funny, you'd think he should have grown out of his persona way before 32.

MY MOM NEEDS TO SHUT UP

>before 32.
he has not aged well. I thought he was already in his forties and that was why the dad body

No, we hate him because he's a ass sucking mincing faggot hipster and that needs to stop. Maybe someday a Dr Who scarf will get him and the coroner will rule it autoerotic asphyxiation so he doesn't have to write "being an utter faggot" as the cause of death, but until then we're going to have to bully him and hope.

I only read read philosophy and shit like GR because my autistic brain tends to that. Do you think the "trying to control other's narrative of us" is something just from our era? Isn't that something people have done since always known as introducing yourself to new people who don't know you? The whole youtubers like Cliff thing seems like an ill version of that.

He is only 27. Or at least that is what he has said in his comments section.

>He is only 27. Or at least that is what he has said in his comments section.
jej is he lying about his age? is it a current comment? pics etc.

>do you think the trying to control others narrative of us is something just from our era?
Eh, it's been present to a greater or lesser extent through all human history, but social media is narcissism on steroids. If you in anyway engage with the internet, you train yourself to always be perceiving yourself from others perspectives (not an inherently bad thing) and judging all your actions from the perspective of signalling. So the problem of narcissism is not new, but it's apotheosis in modern communicative technologies is radically modern imo

Look at the crows feet on his eyes. Nigger is 37.

Sure but if you view yourself as different in essence rather than in degree, you put yourself at serious risk. If you do have an urge to rape on an unconscious level, and you see a serial rapist and think "I don't know how someone could do that! It's just not me at all!", then you aren't acknowledging your own capabilities for wrongdoing. And who's to say, put in the wrong situation, what you'll do with that deeply buried deeply repressed desire.

I hate to be a Peterson shill, but this is one thing he's right about, acknowledging your shadow etc etc

user, user is probably too ugly to put his mug on youtube and too antisocial as well. I think it's safe to say he'll never be the monster Cliff already has become.

Sometimes I wonder how good looking or ugly people who use this board are. Like it's easy to assume that everyone is a basement dwelling goblin creature, but then I think I'm a pretty normal looking guy, are most people on this board just normal looking folk who you could pass in the street and think, he probably browses Veeky Forums. But then what does that say about normal people, like at least if everyone on this board is a fugly autist then there's an excuse for the unbelievable resentment that exists on this site, but it's a little scarier to consider that's just what normal folk are like deep down without any real material reason for being so. Food for thought

We're all beautiful lesbian nymphs, user. We're just not selling our souls to youtube.

Cliffs a pretty cool guy

Why do you feel the need to be mean to a random internet sub-sub-sub-celebrity?

This is me. I'm a lesbian trapped inside a male body.

Nibba he makes good summaries and reviews. He's contributing. Why be disparaging?

The sheer unbridled nastiness against him says a lot about lit

fuck off cliff you psychopath

I think it's mainly an age thing. Younger user are hostile little bastards at the best of times. I could never see an older user having any kind of keep emotional reaction to something as innocuous as a "booktube channel"; though I could be wrong.

His videos are not good and he keeps shilling himself here

>enjoys reading
>makes videos as a hobby
>bit of a pretentious twat
>genuinely cares about what he does
>hurting absolutely nobody
There is absolutely nothing wrong with him.
It's not like he's turning books into memes like Fantano does with albums.

He touches on it here:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJWrj7Tvwgg