/Cliff/

Is Cliff only doing it for fame?

maybe he's doing it to get young boys to buy him overpriced coffee, but it's probably for the money as much as any other whore.

Hahahaha holy fuck

is cliff a bottom

>Two threads about anons grandpa Irving up at the same time
Yikes

JESUS FUCKING CHRISTINA ROSSETTI'S GOBLIN MARKET FBI FBI

I think Cliff does what he does because he likes it. I think he is very non-neurotic so the things we pick apart as cringy don't even phase him in the slightest when he edits/rewatches his vids. More power too him.

that being said i think he's only 28 but he looks 10 years older

He's not only an attention whore but a cheap one

Fuck off Cliff, you probably looked like a goblin at 18 too, it's not a magical ability to look ten years older. And stop throwing shit around your room.

Cliff is trying to be a famous Youtuber. He has said this many times. This doesn't bother me. What bothers me is his viewers and fans believe he is well read or knowledgeable about literature when in fact he is awfully under read for someone who is almost 30. This he has also admitted a number of times.

i have never been more convinced of who the person behind a post was

>Is Cliff only doing it for fame?
Nah. He's doin' it for the bitches. Veeky Forums bitches are the best bitches.

Is Cliff Veeky Forums enough to fuck that boy?

NONONONO UHUHUH LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD HAHAHAHAHAHA

He's a funny guy!

that poor woman

>Is Cliff only doing it for fame?

It's pure speculation, but I'm pretty sure he is just stupid.
Maybe stupid is not the right word, so let me use the word "normie". He is not deep and approsches intellectual matters as an outsider (to him reading books is already an achievement, rather than an effortless activity).
He also has no taste whatsoever, and still operates around narratives and aesthetic hierarchies that are obviously derived from pop culture and day to day experiences.

Basicslly, he is a very simple, somewhat stupid dude who is trying to play the intellectual card on Youtube, yet I wouldn't say that he is malicious, in fsct I would say that his approach his wholesome, even when he reviews the most depressing and serious books that are usually suggested on the internet.
He is probably one of those dudes who could live a truly happy life with a gf, some friends, lots of beer and a beach house.

lynn looks like shes 50. is cliff living the dream?

>reviews books for a living
>will open up an independent book store sometime in the future
>married his mummy gf
>nice house near the beach

>this guy says he's only five years older than me
Yeaaaaaaa definitely not

Look she is 50 But cliff isn't in his twenties. I'm 28 and my face is barely showing signs of aging. I have the slightest laugh lines. Cliff is almost 40 at least. Look at his fucking eyes mates. No one in there twenties or even 30s has wrinkled eyes like that.

They've aged faster because they actually spend time outside. Unlike you.

I would fuck that twink. Cliff can watch

I'm sure he wants some notoriety as he works in film. In fact, I'm pretty sure he's more into film than books but does the whole booktube thing as a side hobby. This guy reads more than you clowns in his spare time.

I liked him better when he was skateboarding.