AYO HOLD UP

AYO HOLD UP

>Composes a brilliant analysis of the history of race relations in the United States

IS YOU SAYIN'

>Writes a beautiful novel touching upon forbidden themes and inner turmoil

AYO AYO MAN

>Develops a unique voice in 20th century literature

IS YOU SAYIN WE WUZ GENIUS WRITERS N SHIT?

Who are some good black authors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FG3nKy1oSwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Homer
Plato
Aristotle

Dante
Alberto Eco

Cervantes

Not sure about Russians and Irish. They look white but behavior wise shouldn't they be grouped in with the coloreds?

Top notch

SHAKESPEARE
HOW DID YOU FORGET SHAKESPEARE
FUCKING SHITLORD

What happened to this board?

Mongrels from plebddit discovered /pol/ and then started exploring other boards. It's not like this place didn't have pseuds here before, I guess their stench drew the newfags in.

I unironically like Chinua Achebe

Oh yeah, would you suck his black cock?

>forgetting Dumas
pleb nigga

Machado de Assis.

*big black cock
And yes--of course

I like Marlon James. But I don't know if other people like him.

I got A Brief History of Seven Killings a couple of weeks ago but haven't read it yet, looking forward to starting it user!

No matter how hard blacks try they will never reach the artistic heights of the white man. Blacks know this to be true, and it bothers them on a deeply spiritual level. That's why all of their writing is focused on race and "What does it mean to be black in America?" and other retarded concepts that no one gives a fuck about, not even other dindus.

Meanwhile, white people are writing about love, hate, anger, joy, life, death, the entire spectrum of human emotions, almost never touching on race issues. But yet somehow, whites are the racists.

If you are non-black and read black books you are a 110% cuck.

Stale pasta

The reason this is the case is that black culture doesn't give a fuck about literature for the most part. Criticizing blacks for not writing much worthwhile literature is like criticizing white people for not creating much good rap or jazz music.

You forgot Kant

It's all true though.

>Dumas
>take a Black person
>make them 75% White
>claim their intellect as an achievement for the entire negroid race

pathetic

>implying mumbling some incoherent gibberish over a saxophone is equal to creating a great work of literature

You have to go back.

Quality rebuttal.

Thomas Sowell

>exposing yourself as this much of a pleb

>it's "patrician" to enjoy jazz, the laziest and easiest of all art musics and the only one accessible to low IQ brown people
Jazz is literally pleb music

Adorno wrote his essay on Jazz after having heard a all-white swing band in the '30s. When people praise jazz, they are certainly not referencing that music.

this is true jazz is pretty lame but Jazz Fusion is actually cool

bad bait 5/10

Your shitpost didn't deserve a better response. Break a glass and choke on the pieces.

The irony is palpable. Here's the attention you wanted.

lmao I'm not even that guy your post is just incredibly childish ;^)

I only read one book by Delany but it was pretty great, even though it was filled with purple prose

>lmao
>your post is just incredibly childish
>;^)
Yeah, my bad.

It's hard for me to believe that Adorno was all that intelligent of a music critic, because he is one in a long line of critics who either prefer Schoenberg to Webern, or who praise Schoenberg without even mentioning Webern. It may seem a pedantic point, but it is an important one, because even if you like Schoenberg, you cannot but say that Webern is the superior composer. He took Schoenberg's "experiment" and turned it into a rigorous, uncompromising artistic vision

Be Very careful now

I can't even tell if you're serious or not.

The memes are blending with reality now.

Wole Soyinka is supposed to be good. I haven't read him yet, but I have a collection of his essays on writing which I picked up for a dollar and intend to read once I finish what I'm currently reading (the Charles Eliot Norton lectures by John Ashbery).

I forgive you :)

underrated

That's one possible explanation, but it is no where close to the most probable, and, therefore, most rational explanation.

You. Are. A. Pseud.

If that.

more like black prose

My nigga! Thanks

You could make the same image with a white man and a white spoon. Well meme'd, dumbass.

Tell that to Bloom, a man 10000x more patrician than you.

Or maybe they write about race issues because other races are so anti-Black a man can't ask what some good Black authors are without skinhead shitposters like you cluttering the thread.

Hmmmmmmmmm?

So you didn't read Baldwin

You wish.

No, I would never read this trash. Only white guilt cucks read this garbage. Not even blacks do it.

>Only white guilt cucks read this garbage. Not even blacks do it.
This 2bh

>criticizing white people for not creating much good rap or jazz music.

Yet when white people try, it's cultural appropriation

It's pretty funny because he looks like a spoon with that tie and his head

John Keene is Kino

Be that as it may it doesn't mean he didn't at least attempt writing about "love, hate, anger, joy, life, death", etc making the first post incorrect

More like Macaco de Sopa
Uma delcia

>jazz fusion
Literally Jazz: white people edition. It's shit and so is your taste.

thats not a meme sonny!

>white people edition
Actually it was pioneered by several groups featuring black people including Miles Davis, Mahavishnu Orchestra and Return to Forever. But nope not shitty at all friend

Slavery was also invented by blacks, doesn't mean it isn't a white people thing.

lol ok

The worst offender was Wayne Shorter.

lol did you make that Boethius ripping the bong thread yesterday?

The great black writers were tools of the CIA.

youtube.com/watch?v=FG3nKy1oSwM

>they will never reach the artistic heights of the white man
Rap seems good, I only listen to white rap. But niggaz invented it.

Don't /pol/bait this.

love that three years ago pic classic

mindblown woah

I'd like to add some black writers to my collection, any decent books?

read Fanon