Is nihilism the most reddit branch of philosophy?

is nihilism the most reddit branch of philosophy?
Which philosophical doctrines would you classify as reddit? Every time someone says they're a "nihilist" I think typical self-important redditor

Actual nihilism is pretty patrician. The most reddit philosophy is probably "scientism" where they believe science is the one and true answer to everything and the world can be observed from empirical results alone. Have these gits even read Kant?

(OP)
Actual nihilism is pretty patrician. The most reddit philosophy is probably "kantianism" where they believe critical philosophy is the one and true answer to everything and the world can be understood from appearances of things in-themselves. Have these gits even read Hegel?

>nihilism
>patrician
nihilism is the default state for a majority of people

Are existentialists like Nietzsche Nihilist? Because technically they have to agree with it to try to find a way out of it

The most reddit philosophy is probably "hegalanism" where they believe the actual identity of an object is the identity that is perceived. Have these gits even read Peirce?

Nihilism is a base point not a philosophy.

I agree that reddit is shit, but Veeky Forums is hardly less self important.

Get the fuck off this board and go back to /v/ or wherever.

form your own opinion you sheep

I'd be more likely to describe Nietzsche as a nihilist than an existentialist but neither are totally accurate.

All Hellenistic 'philosophies'.

>Nihilism
>Quad zeroes
Checks out.

>t. newfag

>Which philosophical doctrines would you classify as reddit?

A few years ago I wouldn't think this level of stupidity could be possible. Certainly no one would say such a thing in public.

Now it's common place.

Nihilism is encompassing of Nietszche, Stirner, Camus, Marx and all (purely) materialistic philosophies

you know, it would do you people good to go outside and meet some real people once in a while

i'll freely admit that we are some arrogant pieces of shit, but we keep it to ourselves.

>genuinely believe in nothing
>people costantly have to second guess you only because they have met other retarded nihilists

Just fuck off already. You are as fad-dependant as those drones on r/atheism.

But do you lack a belief in all objective and inherent values, or do you positively believe there are no objective, inherent values?

I don't think I am equipped to make any claim in the first place. Of course I will still make statements, but deep down I know that they are all lies, and that after all no statement can be uttered without lying, or without downright inventing the basis for your own arguments.
If someone told me "I am positevely sure that there are/aren't objective inherent values" I simply would not trust him.

Nihilism is the belief of no inherent meaning in existence and therefore those schools are subsets of nihilism

EPIC

Well it matters because if it's the former - welcome to the 20th century.

my friend came out as a nihilist then killed himself like a week later.

in some way I respect that

Peak nihilism

>Which philosophical doctrines would you classify as reddit?
I want to get off Mr. Bone's Wild Ride

Nice get.