Why do normies like him so much?

Why do normies like him so much?

hate his smug cunt face

I'm 90% sure he's a McPoyle.

Hey fuck off my mom likes him

because he's actually good

lol jk because he was on oprah

see He looks like a rat bred with a hobbit.
Your mom is a normie and you are probably one as well.

He peddles inoffensive solipsism. Who wouldn't eat that shit up?

>Just be in the 'now' bro, just don't think about anything
fucking gay

Because they like retarded shit

I've read the power of now (well most of it) because anons kept telling me that it's legit despite being heralded by book club moms. He's nothing special, it's just non-dualism repackaged for 'secular humanists'. I don't know how he got this much attention.

Because his teachings are easy

Because people want spirituality without religion

Normies love obscurantist garbage. It makes them feel smart.

Because it's life changing, at least for less cynical sorts of people.

does anyone of you meditate?

Because he has based fingolian genes

I used to do vipassana but it kept giving me seizures. I do a Christian style meditation now and I don't get that kind of thing anymore

Ey yo what's up, it's your boy Tyler.
And today we're gonna talk about presence. Now most of you would think, Tyler, you talk about presence a lot, just give me some lines to open to girls.
And to that I can only say, hahahaahaha, dude, how are you gonna open without being present.
So I've mentioned him before, but, Eckhart Tolle's Power of Now is the best way to get laid with girls. What you do, is go to shitty EDM blasting clubs, apply Eckhart Tolle's power of now, by being present, and not only will you find the girls, you'll also have to go to my seminars to fill in the blanks as the experience will most likely disappoint you.

best post

>feeling beaten down and alienated under late-capitalism? Here's how to discipline yourself to keep taking it in the ass through self-delusion! Comes complete with a wrapping of shiny bullshit buzzwords and eastern heritage thoroughly defiled and butchered..

>applying Marxian critique to all phenomena isn't just as self-delusive

>applying marxist critique in a particular case.
>user, who knows jack shit about me apart from one post on an anonymous internet board: all u ever do is talk Marx, brainlet!

Wew, lad.

so... ugly...

I've done mindfulness meditation on and off (ok, mostly off) and every night I meditate, the next day is amazing. Gotta make it a habit.
LMAO he's such a dumbo. I unironically found some of his advice helpful a few years ago

Who this is?

This guy saved me from being a pathetic cynical nihilist like most of the rest of you on this board, surprised to see him posted here

RSDTyler

I'm not sure if any of what you said in your caricature is wrong.