Your average normie Veeky Forums reader

Your average normie Veeky Forums reader

Stop shitting up this board

>that picture
lel

He's right, though. Early HP is middle-grade, ASOIAF is adult. Just because it's bad doesn't mean it's YA. YA is characterized by specific tropes and a specific reading level, and ASOIAF isn't.

/ourguy/

Nigga noone here red that shit, we just hate it cuz normies jerk off to the mediocre television series.
The only part of the books we have red is "The more she drank the more she shat"

And the TV series is 100% Young Adult oriented as a television series so fuck off with your genre fiction garbage back to /Fantasy General/

Stop saying 'normies', you embarrassing retard. You aren't on /r9k/.

spotted the normie

I actually did read it, I wanted to see what was so special about Game of Thrones so I shotgunned book 1, 2, and half of 3 in like three days, got bored, and quit. Didn't even see the Red Wedding.

>Dude, the Normie xD

>noone
>red
Okay nigger, it's time for your medication.

Can you make a version of this I could use on all boards?

Each board has it's own personality.

He's probably doesn't even piss into jars and talk about women's labia every day.

It more or less applies to all of them.

>Mladić Did Nothing Wrong
',:^)

Scathing 1-star hatchet jobs from ultracultured upper middle class 50 year olds with a good couple thousand books under their belt - I bet you David fits this profile - are the best thing about goodreads

>he browses other boards than Veeky Forums

Post patrician goodreads comments

There are none

Irremediably plebeian.

>so shit he can't ape Cormac's style for 100 words

I actually go out of my way to read books solely to have ground to criticize them.

>normie
End yourself

There's a lot of projection going on in that picture.

/thread

Kek!

Just embarrassing that people are still reading trash like ASOIAF, I moved onto Patrick Rothfuss long ago. The man is a master of the English language.

>I moved onto Patrick Rothfuss long ago
Ah, you master baiter

Im Irish, what the fuck is he even griping about?

I fucking hate when people write this way.

>The absolute state of Lindsay
Suicide is really her only option for being such a fucking plev