These Reviews

>Later, Clinton brings a similar wistfulness to her account of the second debate with Trump, at which he stalked her on stage, seeking to intimidate her. “Do you stay calm,” she asks, referring to her options, “keep smiling and carry on as if he weren’t repeatedly invading your space? … Or do you turn, look him in the eye, and say loudly and clearly, ‘Back up, you creep, get away from me, I know you love to intimidate women but you can’t intimidate me, so back up.’ ”

>I would have loved to see her do the latter, but even now, Clinton isn’t sure. This highlights one of my problems with her as a politician: her reserve, her sense of caution, which is also, I would suggest, part of the reason she didn’t win. And yet, if “What Happened” has anything to tell us, it’s that this is part of a larger problem with the culture and the way it deals with women, and especially with successful women, who are generally regarded as a threat. When even someone as accomplished as Hillary Clinton is reluctant (afraid, even) to speak her mind about something we all witnessed — Trump hulking behind her on the debate stage, looming, getting too close — what does it say for the rest of us? Only that we are not as enlightened, as advanced, as we believe.

latimes.com/books/jacketcopy/la-et-jc-hillary-clinton-what-happened-20170915-story.html

So Hillary lost because as a woman she needed a safe space. Failure to see this or provide it makes us unenlightened creeps.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBgcjtE0xrE
youtube.com/watch?v=YMJZo4UeTYQ&feature=youtu.be&t=90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=KBgcjtE0xrE

Trump was standing 14 fucking feet away to the left. The TV cameras framed and focused the shot to create a narrative.

It's a "right for the wrong reasons" kind of situation. Of course the story is entirely a fabrication of the ghost candidate's ghost writer, but the reviewer here is correct, Clinton is not fit to rule and it shows. Now, if she, as advertised, is the best the female sex can offer, it doesn't look like we're getting a Madam President any time soon.

Not only that, but Trump was next to HIS podium. Clinton was the one who crossed the fucking stage to stand in front of HIM.

Anyone else feel like Trump's going to be president for eight years?

people are already so used to winning that they're actually getting baited by the media now

Be careful!

he's in for 2 terms, user.
there's a day-to-day normalcy shift finally happening as it dawns on all the detractors that he's the goddamn POTUS and there's nothing they can do.

the Kübler-Ross model is taking longer than expected, though.

His supporters are an army of drones who will never admit he has any faults because at this point the best they can hope for in a presidential candidate is that they piss off liberals and Trump does that exceptionally well. If the economy is in good shape by 2020 he will win in a landslide.

when will trumpets learn that cheeto hitler will be a one term president and will be looked at as the worst president in history

They'll have to leave their safe space for that to happen.

>When even someone as accomplished as Hillary Clinton

What exactly has she accomplished? Other than marrying well, that is.

toppled a middle eastern leader that was the only thing holding waves of poor migrants from the salvation of Europe. truly an inspirational woman #imstillwithher

8 years is a long time to be mad.

pace yourself

she won Senator for NY in 2000 against Lazio by playing the woman victim card on *another* debate stage: youtube.com/watch?v=YMJZo4UeTYQ&feature=youtu.be&t=90

she voted for invading Iraq in 2003

she lost in 2008 and was given SecState as a consolation prize by Obama, and fucked that up totally: Arab Spring, misuse of classified government information systems, Russian reset photo-op, selling nuclear material to Russia

she lost in 2016

she is a complete fuckup. i hope she continues abusing alcohol as she's done since the loss.

Kek, you made the point before I could. Everybody talks about Hillary's "experience," but experience doing WHAT? If you actually look at her track record of policy and implementation it's one fuckup after the other. She just keeps failing, at every single level. She keeps failing, but everybody keeps touting her, so the sheer inertia of people pushing her propels her forward. It's extraordinary. It's also probably incredibly postmodern. It's some Major Major Major Major shit.

It's just journalistic crap. This mix of geniuses who scuttle off back to think tanks, law schools, public policy schools etc after a failed campaign and who speak in the accepted cliches

After skimming through chapters from What Happened I've come to conclusion that she is evil, stupid and narcissist.

The world won when she lost.

It's nice that the cover answers the question though. Brilliant design.

jesus fucking christ digging up the twenty year old memes eh user

bout as long as hilldawg's political career

>the cover answers the question

ALL YOUR STATES ARE BELONG TO US.

just went to r/HillaryClinton for the first time since just after the inauguration... it is just a pool of sadness and propaganda aggregation. 2-4 comments per thread and rules that forbid anything but support and admiration.

i really don't want to give the redpill set the satisfaction but my man Orwell recognized groupthink and newspeak very well from the slums of far left Britain. to think people are greeting propagandists as liberators in my country is terrifying. we're not going to be a superpower for much longer.

this is a good post