Is the oats meme dead yet?

is the oats meme dead yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8I1sQlRiJdY
youtube.com/watch?v=ltqG6Zkp42Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ASDoiX45jMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Porky... easy on the oats...

brother, i have suffered for far too long...
JUST GIVE ME THE O A T S ALREADY!

brother, may i have some presidency?

umm, i think i found something

i think that would be a "no" based on the replies

when a nigga steals ya oats

why do your people obsess in eating thyne kind?

dear god this thread exploded like charlottesville

B O W T O M E

i thought this died out in january

Thank you good friend, society of, for the gains and brains.

Brother... easy on the oats

brother P L E A S E

master, may i have some turnips?

i know this has nothing to do with anything, but i found the system of a down singer

Lizard faggot, get OUT

that's the best picture of serj tankian i've ever seen, may i have m o r e ?

the oats have immoblized me, brother, i need sustenance from thy oats of which you posess, please, share them with me before my own girth crushes me.

brother, my girth is so great i cannot see as my eyes have been crushed by my cheeks, we are doomed

fine then, i shall get the oats myself

No. Do you perhaps believe oats such as these would ever fill the bottomless pit that is a swine's stomach? This hunger is indeed unfulfillable, indeed inseparable from you, indeed forever. Yet in your foolishness you forget the purpose of these oats, it isn't to end this appetite eternal - as if there was a cure for this craving, save for death! These damnable oats were brought here not to sate but to fatten. What do you suppose will happen to the larger brother? The humans trapped us in a contest to see which animal will receive the questionable honor of joining the humans in an English breakfast first, a race in which your dim, corpulent, oat-obsessed self would appear to have an advantage. Can't you see it is out of love for you that I wish to be victorious, to give you less oats in exchange for more life? That you can eat all the oats you want, as there will be one less brother to share them with, once I am gone? Could this brotherly love I feel for you possibly give you a greater gift? No, brother, though I love you these oats shall be mine.

help brother, i am lost, the oats may never be found, i don't recognize this place, have i gone outside the pen?

brother, i cannot help you as a vagina has formed on my forehead

Oh brother, why hath you abandoned me in my time of need? After so many years of admiring you, loving you, worshipping you. But in the end, is there no reward? Was all my life done in vain? I only desired oats, a measly foodstuff, hardly greedy, hardly selfish. I gave you portions of oats when you were hungry or sad or angry at the world. I felt your emotions too, I could feel the pain you felt and wished to ease it. When you thanked me I felt lighter, like the weight of my grotesque figure had been lifted for just a moment and my dull animalistic eyes would brighten with happiness just from your simple words of gratitude. For all these years of my life I believed we held an inseparable bond. I believed when I had loved you that you loved me back with all your heart. Is that not what brothers ought to do? Why must I be cursed with this love for you and a desire for oats. Even now, I cannot stop loving you and I cannot stop my hunger for the oats. But that hunger, that unfathomable and unfulfillable hunger, will be with me forever. The hunger will loom over me and consume me for all the years of my life. That is the future you have forced me to resign to brother, but I do not hate you, I do not blame you. I could never hate you, my brother, who I have loved for all my life. I understand that what you did was beyond your control. Want overflowed within you and took control. Now you have become a lifeless husk with an unending desire for oats. I could never end it, brother. I will never have the strength to strike you down and take my rightful oats because I have loved you far too much. I can only beg from here into your now deafened ears. You have been blinded by a lust for oats, brother. I will pray that you will see again one day. When that day comes, I will forgive you brother, no matter how long you shall forsake me to this ruining hunger for oats. I will ask once again, no matter how futile it is I will always ask of you: May I have some oats, brother?

brother, that is strange, but i cannot find the oats, tell me now or i shall inform the farmer of your location, as you have been hiding to avoid the slaughterhouse

nice stolen meme, i saw that one before, you are very original

everyone post a picture of serj tankian or you shall have N O O A T S

what is the meaning of all this racket that has awoken me from my slumber?, quiet yourselves or you will be next to the slaughterhouse!

brother, i need you to help me as i have collapsed under the weight of my own girth!

Brothér, rêlínqüīsh thînē oåts.

brother, since you will not shut your damned mouth, i shall help you in your endeavours, but you may have N O A T S

thank you brother, i owe you my life!

a y o H O L U P

what are you niggers up to?

can't we just all live in peace, it's all i desire in my moth ways!

mothra, come back here it's anal sex time again!

what is this thread anymore?

please, great beasts, do not commit such acts here, go to the privacy of the mountains!

wait!, before you go, please get me out of this pen!

ghidorah, i have a restraining order...

oh wait, that's right, bye then
(flys off)

great beasts, B e G O N E !
(kills mothra)

brother, what in the hell just transpired?

brother, those were kaijew, they are behind everything, legend says they created oats

brother, are you mad?, oats come from a field!

whose to say fields don't come from kaijew?

brother, you may have a point!

silence! i must drink from this lake!

brother, let us sleep as it has been such a long day, with many twists and turns, but sadly, little oats to be found

this is my favorite thread in all of Veeky Forums

correction, this thread exploded like hiroshima, also why did 95% of the comments start after 12?

I saw a dude in my small town with a "Brother can I have some Oats" shirt... do you think he's from Veeky Forums or has this meme made the roundS?

it's probably people getting home from "church" or some shit.

L M A O

look up joe capo, he's the reason most people know this "meme"

this thread belongs in a fucking museum.

wow, i've never seen a thread explode like this.

victorious victorious kneel, for brand new spanking oats!

>59 replies
>9 posters

brother, i must escape from the pen to find true freedom in the oatfields!

jesus christ, these people are commited!
>god why?

>goes on Veeky Forums
>sees oat thread
>oat thread longer than my girlfriend's dick
>mfw

nay, i shall go in the pool instead of joining your pointless "adventure"

brother, i have broken free but the humans are in the process of capturing me and bringing me down

i warned you brother, you cast your lot and now you shall travel to the slaughterhouse to be one with the oats

brother, i believe they have chosen me to join with the oats, goodbye, i wish it had not ended so soon...

this is it, goodbye world, i wish oats had been more plentiful, why do the kaijew allow this?

now that brother is gone i shall have all the oats, i should be celebrating but i feel empty inside, as though my stoumach has been ripped from me, but i must continue on, however bad things may seem, but i shall never be complete again, not without brother.
>the kaijews did this

these people should get nobel prizes for writing this shit

someone post this thread to youtube

Stop spoiling a good thing reddit

B O I S you are causing so much racket you opened a portal between my universe and yours, quiet down before you destroy the multiverse B O I S !

fine then, i shall relenquish my pride to you, i just wanted people to see this masterpeice

*coughs audibly*
may i intervene?

*coughs audibly*
no you may not

Everything flOATs down here...

> smacks lips
ayo where da white oats at

stepehen king's: O A T

Wilbur, could you be a dear and share some of your oats with me please?

> tfw no one will ever spin a web with your name in it on their deathbed
> tfw /d/

no, spider bitch

pigs sitting dripped in slop, crying "O A T S !'

handed to the slaughterhouse, yet you feed us oats from the farmer's trough!

everybody's eating oats and having a real good time, dancing in the mud, blowing up the slop!

h e l l o a t?
w h o i s t h e r e ?

>wheredideveryonego.jpg

all my sweet oats, will be yours for the taking, it's in the making baby, ohh

i don't think you trust in my self righteous oaticide

Are the "grains are bad for your brain" books memes?

>90/54/15
>90
>15
great thread

youtube.com/watch?v=8I1sQlRiJdY

i have seen that documentary before...

never forget
youtube.com/watch?v=ltqG6Zkp42Y

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=ASDoiX45jMk

We need to write a book based around these dialogues.

exactly what i said before

"kaijew"
i see what you did there

(stolen meme alert)