ITT: Veeky Forums tattoos

Does Veeky Forums have any tattoos? Bonus points if they're Veeky Forums related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_bar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_blood_group_tattoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking feds. SHARPIE DOES NOT GO ON WRIST

I hope, for your sake, that this picture is not actually of you.

It's not, but I do have one of those trumpet tattoos. Haven't read the book so I have no idea what it means though

>It's not, but I do have one of those trumpet tattoos. Haven't read the book so I have no idea what it means though

Pls be bait. It's a novella. Fucking read it. Then search warosu for discussion as to what it could mean

I have hunter s. thompson's gonzo insignia on my forearm, like just the bottom dagger part going down my forearm and the gonzo sign on my wrist, and my real hand like makes the hand.

It's really fucking stupid, and I regret getting it. I'm not even that huge of a hst fan.

at least it's not something you pick off the wall, but why did you get it? was it just an impulsive sort of thing?

What is the appeal of tattoos, honestly? I don't get it. Is it just a way to get a sense of identity?

get a load of this pleb, guys.

he probably doesn't understand the appeal of jewelry either, lol!

First and (probably) only tattoo I'll ever get. I never wanted to get a tattoo cause most are meaningless and detract from the natural beauty of the human body, but when I got the idea for this I knew I had to get it done. Waited about a year to make sure I really wanted it, and sure enough.. Props to anyone who knows where it's from

You know....i was busting my ass at this job all day and drinking all night for like a year straight....and I got that tattoo.

That's really about all the explanation I can give. I don't get it either.

you have the logo of a defunct postal service

get the USPS eagle next

I treat them as warning coloration.

Imagine having sex with this person and you always have to look at Kafkas' expression of despair.

A vampire clan recognition mark
:^v^)

Yes, I am *that* much of a pleb.

>Imagine having sex
thanks user, now I have to fap

nope

this may actually be the best way to propagate WASTE-paranoia. I like it, man.

that was probably a medicinal tattoo. So, hope your joint pain is better

I have a Jitterbug Perfume tattoo

wtf is this garbage

Nice adidas logo

top kek

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_bar
>Gottlob Frege used a triple bar for a more philosophical notion of identity, in which two statements (not necessarily in mathematics or formal logic) are identical if they can be freely substituted for each other without change of meaning.

I cracked the riddle

this image makes me so fuckin sick. It's basically the only thing worse than the actual ending to the story. life imitates art

Blade series movies were popular once.

I understand many normies get tattoos, but do other normies really look at people with tattoos and think positively of them? I just can't image it since they always look so stupid to me, I understand I'm a loser so my opinion doesn't matter normalfags, but I can usually at least guess at what their rational behind liking something is.

rationale

I have half of my body tattooed in blue ink.

Kid at my college has a stick-n-poke of the trumpet somewhere on his hand. Pynchon is his favorite writer and he's a written arts major, no clue how his prose sounds though.

thanks

99.9% of tattoos look like shit and 99.999% are meaningless trite.

We've been told form a young age that tattoos are integral to forming our identity, and most of us never bothered to think twice about it, or if we did, we dismissed the subtle but unintentional (there's no agenda behind it) conditioning in the same way we dismiss that feeling in the back of our heads that wonders why we bother getting drunk, doodling on school desks, smoking cigarettes, watching tv or saying "thank you" and "you're welcome" to people we literally do not care about.

I have this.

No. Fucking. Way.

lol thats sick

it would be funny if it was a chinese guy who wanted some western looking shit that looks cool and didnt even know what it is, but it's probably a white guy with a beard and a flannel shirts

That's not a very good mouse. It's snout is too stubby.

It's the roman numeral for 3, which is the age you were when you were first raped by your uncle.

Say that to my tattoos face not online and see what happens fucker.

>why we bother getting drunk, doodling on school desks, smoking cigarettes, watching tv or saying "thank you" and "you're welcome" to people we literally do not care about.

Feels good, school's boring, feels good/looks cool, staves boredom and is easier than reading, and being nice to people/treating them with respect – even superficially – feels good.

And people get tattoos for a lot of reasons. It's art or it means something or they want some decoration to make themselves seem more interesting.
Some people just want art on their bodies that they think looks nice, purely aesthetic. Pretty cool!
Some people use tattoos as a way to commemorate stuff. Sometimes people have keepsakes, sometimes they have rings or necklaces, and sometimes they get tattoos. Pretty cool, man!
Some people think they're boring and see tattoos as inherently interesting so they conclude that getting one will make them interesting. Pretty lame but who cares! People do this all the time with clothes and haircuts and cars and all sorts of other things! If thats the way someone wants to be a vapid dullard then let 'em! They aren't really bothering anyone and tattoos shouldn't bother you.

I like that

so uneek

Jewelry I can respect, tattoos I can't. I think they're superficial garbage.

(((jew)))elry
all of it is superficial garbage, my man

bitch I literally explained this.
Lot of tattoos are superficial garbage.
Lot ain't.

In 2011 when Fifty Shades of Grey was released, I was really desperate for a girlfriend and decided it would be a good idea to get a tattoo of the tie on the front of the book (pic related) on my arm so that girls would see it, and comment on it and we could start talking

I assumed that they would like the book and would be thinking of erotic novels as we spoke and this would get them in the mood for sex.

It didn't work though. I got bullied at work for being a 'faggot' when someone realised the tattoo and when I showed it to a girl at the bus stop she didn't recognise it, and when I tried to hint at its origins by thrusting my hips she told me to go away.

I have since had it removed. I will never have a tatoo again

I think almost all are. I'm still in college, I see lots of tattoos, I often ask what they mean too. I have very rarely been impressed by one. They are almost always pointless.

Show me the scar so I can fully cringe to the point where my balls crawl to my head in a beutiful Mickey Mouse

need to get myself a gutenberg tattoo

can any /mu/tant here post the MASSIVE Joanna Newsom tattoo that one guy had?

>vapid dullards
>not being an endless fucking nuisance

look at ME guys I have read a Thomas Pynchon novel, brainlets stay away please!

Not lit related but my grandfather was a Holocaust survivor. I got a tattoo of his camp tattoo on my arm. Pic related. RIP Opa. Fuck anyone who says tattoos are meaningless.

That sort of scenario is different from getting "So it goes" tattooed on your penis, or getting a Wordsworth tattoo on your forehead.

This guy gets it. Nothing Veeky Forums about tattoos, they are degenerate as fuck. I've never met someone who got a tattoo for serious reasons, it's always some superficial 'special snowflake' symbolism.

Well, at least they all are fiction.

Did you get your "camp tattoos" together?

I have a lot of "depression tattoos". I could look like a crusty if I dressed the part. The most Veeky Forums are Ferdinand the bull and no gods, no masters. I hate tattoos and consider them a form of asceticism to make me hate my flesh.

Underated post.

If this ain't bait, grow the fuck up. You're like a child with a black marker.

I have the first line of the iliad on my arse in ancient greek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_blood_group_tattoo

Post a pic you lying motherfucker.

You should get those removed. They look awful. True asceticism does not involve self-mutilation.

I want to get an eye on my ankle

>World-renowned historian David Irving

Why not ankles tattooed on your eyelids

Ask Count Olaf

They're old now. I appreciate the concern. I'm in a much better place these days.
They're supposed to look awful. They're horribly raised too because I went way deeper than necessary.

Not putting my arse on the internet
This is what i have tattooed
μενιν αειδε (((δεα*))) πελειαδεω αχιλεος

*the idiot spelt it wrong should be θεα but oh well

Did you get it with echoes

I have Nietzsche's "void" quotations in comic sans font size 72 across the top of my back. Not proud of it.

Post of the week

Pics

I have the cover of the 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' series on my chest.

Your post hasn't contradicted mine in any way. You think you can't be conditioned to derive pleasure from something or other?

>Getting tattoos
Wew
>Getting tattoos to make yourself look like a trendy reader
Wewest lad

i literally just got one for a laugh once when i was drunk, its pretty small though. i think people who think a tattoo must speak to their soul are ridiculous.

too many tattoos to ID me on here but I have this on my leg

I don't like tattoos that are just little symbols or words but I really like big elaborate tattoos like this.

It's like having a painting on your body.

I've thought about doing the same with my grandmother's. Was he alive when you got it done, what did he think about it?

That's clearly sharpie or some kind of marker. I can't believe people are taking the bait

Recently I have enjoyed giving myself stick &a poke tattoos on my knee. Here are a few of them that are inspired by literature. I had just read Death on the Instalment Plan and liked it's excessive use of the ellipses so that's where I got that. Extra points goes to anyone who can identify where I got "Merdre" from.

God Catcher in the Rye is SO FUCKING DEEP. It just fuckin, like it just fuckin' GETS ME, man. Like, woah! I'm gonna get a fucking tattoo of it. I will never regret this!

>Six months later

Alfred Jarry's Ubu Roi

They are real. You can get a decent rotary tattoo machine, packs of needles, grips, power supply, and black Japanese ink for right around 50 bucks. Maybe even less these days.

If you can't tell those are real you probably don't have any tattoos. You can see the new layer of skin over top of the ink. Good luck replicating that with markers.

i love you

Hahaha you fucking faggot, get over yourself

Hemlock Grove? Good taste anonymous

is it just acetylene

>I don't like tattoos that are just little symbols or words but I really like big elaborate tattoos like this
Same, I'll probably never get a tattoo but I've always thought sleeves were aesthetic

Huh.
I thought that the tattoos were made on the wrists and were a sequence of numbers, not a mark on the forearm.

Is that himself on his back? That is meta.

Holy shit it's a tie I thought it was someone in a gimp suit looking over their shoulder.