I just wanted to start reading again

Other urls found in this thread:

loc.gov/catdir/cpso/lcco/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>didn't ask for help
>didn't use the electronic search function
>didn't read the infographic on the wall explaining how the system works
You're worse than a brainlet op

There was no infographic and I was embarrassed because hemmingway is considered baby tier stuff
How would electronic search help

That's what you get for liking anime

>How would electronic search help
You type "the old man and the sea" or whatever the fuck you want to read in the computer
it tells you it's shelved under PS3515 .E37 O4
you go there

The Virgin Library Failure
>tries to make as little noise as possible so as not to draw too much attention on himself
>doesn't have a clue how libraries work because he only goes outside 2 times a year
>too scared to ask for help because that would involve talking to someone
>the awkward silence in the reading room makes him uncomfortable and anxious
>suddenly realizes he doesn't have a library card so he can't check anything out even if he wanted to
>leaves after 5 minutes of aimlessly wandering around, pretending to look busy

The Chad Literary Conquest
>always knows exactly where the book he wants is located
>plows helpless women and children out of his way
>has renewed the Kama Sutra 476 times and has actually put its ideas into use
>goes out of his way to make as much noise as possible to establish dominance
>on his way out, tosses books he thinks are for plebs into the trash
>has never read a fiction book in his life; doesn't intend to

>I was embarrassed because hemmingway is considered baby tier stuff

I wasnt aware that random internet users were constantly watching you wherever you go to laugh at the fact you wanted to read a book.

Seriously, no one honestly looks down on someone reading hemmingway in real life.

Since when is he baby tier

Not me who said hemmingway was baby tier.

Nobody in public gives a fuck about whether you are alive or dead, let alone your literary choices. Don't be so stupid while interacting in the real world.

>He doesn't know that random internet users are constantly watching you wherever you go in order to laugh at you

I do.

>One day, she verbally abuses me all of a sudden... and it just doesn't stop there.
Mmm, that's hot. Who needs boring ass "literature" when you have this?

Why

Any literature with a girl being verbally abusive?

From where? Your basement? Shut the FUCK up

>Nobody in public gives a fuck about whether you are alive or dead, let alone your literary choices.
Oh yes they do. OP let's pretend you understood the catalog and found the book in the stacks - you would still have to face final judgement: the librarian. Some libraries have semi-automated checkout stations but we all know that even if you had managed to interact with another human and get a library card earlier, you would end up accumulating fines because of poor memory combined with agoraphobia and machines despite being sources of unemotional love and consolation have no mercy. It would force you to approach a librarian again, and they would see EXACTLY what you had been reading, that you had checked out pic related repeatedly and in fact it was the only book you had ever checked out. Librarians proclaim discretion but everyone knows they are lying. Inoffensive clothes and hair and affect cannot disguise their tells, the same way strangers sneak glances at each other's book covers, covers that have long since turned into billboards. Just think about the pissing contest that is Veeky Forums for a second. Graduate seminars, literary criticism, fanfiction, tv/film/stage adaptations, cultural literacy. Reading is a very social activity.

hear u go dood
loc.gov/catdir/cpso/lcco/

>tfw I befriended the librarian and we make fun of the other people together.

For reading hemingarbage?

Eyes on peak

BOOM.
SHLICK

i usually hate this meme but this ones good

>000 Generalities, 100 Philosophy and Psychology, 200 Religion, 300 Social Science, 400 Language, 500 Natural Science and Mathematics, 600 Technology (Applied Sciences), 700 Arts, 800 Literature, 900 Geography and History

Go back and look again.

Well dumb anime girl was finally purged. There seems to be greater tolerance of frog and feels but contemplative concern smiley is right out.